Thread: fall is almost here

fall is almost here

With fall comes a time for most of us to really get out in public. My wife and I live in va. and we usually go to the valley for the fall festivals of leaves. Going down rt. 11 there are many small towns that have lots of good food and fun to be had by all. It is usually on the cool side so I can wear almost anything I want. I will wear some womens jeans and a warm top and maybe a cute hoodie, I will also paint my nails in a light pink and wear some small earings. We are really looking forward to going. We start in front royal and end up in Roanoke or somewhere in between. It is about 175 miles from where we live so we should,nt see anyone we know. Who knows we might see you there!!!
    Michelle

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yep, I used to live in VA. Autumn is just breathtakingly beautiful in that part of the country and I miss it. I do like fall in the desert, though. Sleeping with the windows open. The temps go down to only the 80's during the day and I can start wearing pantyhose with my outfits.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I Agree, fall is a better time with the cooler weather and for some the kids are back to school! I hope you have tons of fun!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I like summer and all the light clothing that goes with it.
    I do agree that fall and winter are better for fashion that passes more easily.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Have fun but remember it's a festival so there's a chance you'll run into someone you know.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Even though summer is hot outside and the car is hot at first, summer is a great time for crossdressing. i have been out about once a week. I have some wonderful wispy summer dresses that just float when I walk. And cute floaty skirts. By taping my chest to create some cleavage and careful selection of dresses with either some coverage on top or wider straps, I can look convincing (in my mind). The summer shoes are open, very colorful, and feminine as are all of the summer cloths. So I have not given in to the heat, just adapted. Besides, it is air conditioned inside just about everywhere now. So by all means get out there and enjoy at every opportunity.
    Billie

I really hate raking leaves.... now mater what I'm wearing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I really hate raking leaves.... now mater what I'm wearing!
    me as well lol. Thankfully my kids are older so no more leaf piles. Now I just use a leaf blower and also mow and mulch it off my lawn.

Before I met my present wife, I would always love the fall because it was when I would start shaving my legs.
    Now I keep them shaved year round so it don't mean as much.
    As for the leaves, I too hate raking them so I got a lawn sweeper that I pull behind my riding mower,,,

Platinum Member
    The season to wear pantyhose under my jeans is almost here.
    I don't rake leaves I mow them with my mulching mower.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Oh spring. So wonderful. Days are getting longer and warmer. Gluing the leaves back on the trees.

Thanks ladies for sending the sun south.

I really like the fall because I can start wearing my panyhose under my girlie girl jeans again.

I like all of the seasons. I have soo many clothes that it allows me to group my styles by the seasons. As for allowing one to wear pantyhose, that can be done in any season.

richelle, you're so right. fall to me means pantyhose/stockings season. cannot wait. i wear them everyday under my male clothes in the cooler months, sometimes without socks so i can 'flash' a bit.
    nothing beats slowly pulling up sheer shiny 15 denier pantyhose over freshly shaven legs... except maybe removing them at the salon for a hot pink (or red) pedi then putting them back on again before slipping into classic pumps. girls are so lucky!

over the last 2 years or so, i have begun an obsession with bras, the ultimate expression of womanhood. i love to wear them as often as i can (today for example) and i am now seriously thinking about HRT to grow the girls beyond their current A (due to gynecomastia). cooler months are ideal because bras are easier to hide (i like push-ups) under jackets and so i can choose when to express my femininity.