Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressed in My Dreams

Banned Read only

Dressed in My Dreams

I don't often dream that much, or rather remember them after waking. A couple of times when I do dream, I have a crossdressing dream. I'm dressed, pretty femme, and not caring who sees me. It feels a little like renting heaven for how long the dream lasts.

Any other girls dressed up in their dreams?

I am always dressed and being chased by someone.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Hope it's the good kind of chasing. Just wish I had more dreams like that.

All my crossdressing dreams involve me wearing my breast forms, but trying to hide them or take them off because I'm in "male" mode and around friends or family that don't know about my "hobby".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Nice dream girl.
    I never dream, or I am not aware of ever dreaming. Is there something wrong with me do you think?
    I sleep well. I even tried eating cheese before bed but not even a little dream.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Nice dream girl.
    I never dream, or I am not aware of ever dreaming. Is there something wrong with me do you think?
    I sleep well. I even tried eating cheese before bed but not even a little dream.
    It seems to be just a thing. My ex wife was taught from a young age to remember her dreams, and it stuck, oh did it stick. She would EVERY night have multiple dreams that she could go into excruciating detail on for like an hour. I am nowhere near that. In face I am in your boat Suzy. It just occasionally seems to happen, and seems to be related to stress and/or picking up smoking the green again.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    ....... I even tried eating cheese before bed but not even a little dream.
    When I eat seafood, especially shellfish, I tend to not only dream, but I have really wild and strange dreams. Chineese food will sometimes do that to me as well. I'm guessing it's the MSG.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I can only wish I had CD adventure dreams. Mine were often about being caught outdoors en naked! Very awkward and not great fun. Happily, I rarely have those any more. Pretty much no longer fearful of being exposed.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Most of my dreams I am dressed. But similiar scenario like Linda Allen's dream hiding in male mode. Have you ever seen yourself in a mirror in your dream? Never have seen my whole face. Just from the nose down.. I could only wish to look like that. Feminie nose , thin lips, nice sweater, and medium size breasts. And It was always a broken piece from the mirror, that I saw myself in. ;(
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    The dreams where I'm dressed are often nightmares, where I am presenting as guy in a dress. I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards the guy in a dress click or start a big argument over the issue. In the dream/nightmare I'm usually wearing a dress or full slip with holes, tears and food stains on it. Slippers, hose, mustache, un-shaved legs, body no wig etc. Of course friends, family, and the general public have this "why are you dressed that way look?" on their face. Luckily I soon wake up and the nightmare is over!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    ....I have really wild and strange dreams. Chineese food will sometimes do that to me as well.
    And you'll probably have another wild and strange dream an hour later. haha

I can recall about 6 dreams that involved my CDing. In all of them, something was amiss, and seemed to be unresolvable. For example, makeup colors all wrong. Or everythiing in place to CD, but too many people around and the door won't lock. Never had one of those "everything's perfect" CDing dreams.

Yes, I've had many dreams where I was dressed as a woman, or actually was a woman. Many are both erotic and disturbing.

In one of the earliest I remember, at about 5 years old, I was a girl in her mid teens, and was wearing a very pretty blue dress, like a home-coming dance. I was with my boyfriend, in his blue convertible. We are making out and having sex together, then we are just sitting back and relaxing together. Then someone hits him on the head, and I feel myself being strangled by someone behind me. In the dream I "fall asleep", and in real life, I wake up, wondering what the heck I was doing in this little boy's body. I want to go back and tell the police that my boyfriend didn't do it, but I can't. What's really interesting is that I remember broad-leaf trees and autumn colors, but at that age I'd lived in the desert where there weren't a lot of hardwood trees.

In other dreams, I'm dressed as a girl, playing with other girls, and then end up getting tied down and poked with hypodermic needles. In one version, I'm tied to a target and a pretty girl I know is throwing the needles at me like darts.

This latter dream was based on real events. When I was 6 I had an allergist who ran skin tests, and at a certain point they would strap my arms to a "cross" so I couldn't move them, and then I would get skin-popped with needles - 36 times in each arm from wrists to shoulders. I thought I was being punished. I remember that her nurse, who held my head, was very pretty, wore a short white dress that came to mid-thigh, with white hose. At some point, I would imagine myself in her body, wearing her clothes, and jump between her body and mine. This process actually happened about 5 times, but the nightmare comes back. It's both disturbing and erotic.

The nicest dreams are of me as a beautiful woman being seduced (not seducing) by a beautiful woman. Both of us in skirts, hose, heels, satin blouses, and beautiful lingerie.
    Last edited by DebbieL; 09-03-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

My dreams are mostly about myself having adventures. In them I morph as needed instantly. Works for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I often have dreams where I am caught out by family. The last one a few days ago was where I was staying at my Grandparent's house, who have long since sadly departed. My Parents were there also. I had a closet with my girly clothes in, but could not get the door to shut. My Mother saw the contents and was mortified. My Mother said I must be gay and that it explained many things. I told her I am not gay. My Father started to go off on one and that is about when I awoke. Another dream many years ago, I went to my parent's house but was accidentally still wearing my favorite red satin skirt and black high heels. They did not seem to notice, but I of course was horrified. I do not seem to have any nice dreams, they always seem to be about being outed. So I guess this is my biggest fear, and why I am still very much in the pink, fluffy comfort of my closet.

Yeah, I also have dreams in which I'm dressed, and my family (usually my now-departed parents) are about to catch me, and no matter what I do, there is no place to hide and no way to escape. I usually wake up just before I get caught - and I am always very relieved to realize it was only a dream!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Banned Read only
    I feel so much empathy for the bad dreamers. In mine I feel awkward, but I always seem to hide it well. In general I wake up feeling satisfied and wishing it went on longer. The real next step is lucid dreaming. Wish I could get that down.

I used to have a reoccurring dream when younger of being locked in a department store over night and spending all night getting femmed up and in the morning when they opened just walking out the front door enfemme and not caring... those dreams stopped long time ago... now I don't dream at all about getting dressed.... guess I've been living my dreams these past few years... though lately I have had dreams about being milked by a commercial cow milking machine... lol mooooo....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

When I dream of dressing i am usually wearing lingerie and I am trying to find my clothes so I can quickly change back to my male self.

I'm in guy-mode for most of my dreams, but the ones where I'm in girl mode usually aren't much different. Generally, I'm myself just dressed as a woman (or actually am a woman, I never can tell) and everyone else thinks it's the most natural thing in the world. They're usually very pleasant and never sexual, but sometimes after waking up I get depressed that the dream wasn't real.

I think my secret dressing has led to some strange dreams. In these dreams, I'm dressed, as I sometimes am in private, but for some reason, I am injected into real life, usually some family event, and I must pretend that everything is normal, even though I know that my appearance in this manner has irrevocably changed everything. Then I wake up, relieved that it didn't happen.
    I love myself in curves!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ... though lately I have had dreams about being milked by a commercial cow milking machine... lol mooooo....
    I hope I can get those images out of my head. Tanks for the mammaries.

Gone to live my life
    Okay,

I don't have a lot of dressing dreams but oddly enough I had one last night. It started with me in male mode (work mode). We were conducting a HALO parachute insert so I had all the standard gear on (weighs a ton BTW). The jump went as planned but when I transitioned out of the 10000 foot level I was no longer in camo but a pink sundress. By the time I hit the ground, I was total en femme and merely walked off the DZ to go have coffee with some friends.

I wonder what Dr Freud would have to say about that . . . as I transitioned in my work mode, I transitioned in my femme mode (lol)

Hugs

Isha

OK, I ate shrimp last night (see my post #7) and I dreamed that the town was overrun by wild dogs breathing fire. Some were colored like tigers. I asked the sheriff if he could just shoot them and that's when I woke up.

I have leftovers for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I used to have a reoccurring dream when younger of being locked in a department store over night and spending all night getting femmed up
    That was my big fantasy when I first started dressing as a pre-teen decades ago and was only able to sneak my mom's panties to wear. Never dreamt it though, that would be one I'd like to have.

I've had many dreams over the years about being dressed. Several of them involved me as a guy wearing nylons and either lamenting about my unshaven legs, or it being a world where it was totally cool to be dressed in them--as if guys in pantyhose/stockings was totally normal. If only...<sigh>