Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: soo..who likes to tease guys :D

soo..who likes to tease guys :D

There is a cute young guy who mows the lawn a couple houses down that stops dead in his tracks, sometimes whistles, and has even rode down across from my house when he see's me dressed up! I was wearing a green dress (spaghetti strap, just above knee length) today with some black thigh highs and kinda teased him (let him see the top of the thigh highs) and he just like shut down his mower for over 5 minutes and sat there hoping i would come back out. i felt bad to be honest, cause he was trying to work and I totally distracted him...and more than once now >.< On the other hand, I'm happy that I pass that well (at least from 2 houses down. lol) that I can actually excite a young man : or maybe he is into cd/tg girls?? I couldn't work up the courage to talk to him, as i figured once he found out he would be mad :/ anyone else have an experience like this?

No but it sounds like fun! ;-)

Teasing males, what a wonderful idea !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

omg i just looked out the window and he was just sitting on his mower and looking this way again, poor guy must really like me. he's probably spent like a good 15-20 minutes hoping to see/talk to me today. i wish i had the nerve to say hello :[

I'm just picking a little, but you could always post a large sign, saying....Beware TG Inside. That would get the message to him, but let's hope he knows what TG stands for.

It is totally fun to look good enough to get that kind of attention and to be able to be a flirt, but remember that as his lower brain begins to take over he will begin to have expectations...

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    We (the Masquerade girls) used to love our "sidewalk time" before our monthly meeting at the old location (a lingerie store). The firemen would all be hanging on the truck on the same side we were on as they drove by to do their supper grocery pick up. Then on the way back they changed sides so they could still check us out.... Of course those were the days when all of us wore mini skirts and high heels LOL

hi babes . yes sounds like you are haveing fun . good on you . i like doing that to . but it is a bit close to home . be careful . take care love deanna xx

Gone to live my life
    Hi Karen,

Sounds interesting, exciting and fun.

I would still be careful irrespective of if you are out to your neighbourhood or not. Should this young guy decide to check you out a bit closer, as Persephone said . . . he is probably on lower brain mode seeing a striking woman from afar (especially the top of thigh high tights . . . would definitely have done if for me as young guy) and hoping for a bit more.

Should he get closer and realize that the package does not necessarily contain the goods he is looking for, it may cause a bit of confusion in the old lower brain (primal brain). This could short circuit some primal functioning (I don't like dudes . . . what is up with that). The problem with dealing with the primal brain, when it goes, it normally heeds to base emotional responses (lust, anger, rage . . . all sides of the same coin). I would hate for rage to seek you out.

Just my two cents and not trying to preach, just voicing a concern for a fellow traveller.

Who knows though, as you said perhaps he is into TG/CD but I would still be careful.

Hugs

Isha

Just be careful out there =/ so guys are crazy and if they found out you were a CD/TG it might cause some problems 0.0

Actually I'm teasing one online. I feel kinda bad, he totally knows who I am, and is treating me like a proper lady. But I'm scared I'm leading him on too much. But I guess I'm just flirting, I'm not exactly saying OMG let's meet and go out or anything. Especially when I'd probably not actually find him attractive when it actually came to the bedroom.
    Be whoever you want to be. Screw what others think. It's their loss....

Coming from a happily married guy who loves to dress I'd say you are playing with fire. I am 63 but when I was in my young teen and twenties years if someone flirted then I took it as a sign that they wanted more than probably many wanted to give. Now being honest then just to keep appearances if I had been flirted with by a guy that totally fooled me into thinking they were an honest to god women, I really think in my young stupid days that woman/ guy might have had a nose bleed after I knocked his head off with a fist. You may flirt but young guys really think way different than us old CDs. Be very careful. Best to be honest than be hurt by a CD hating guy that just thought he was getting something else.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Only teased one guy and it was fun.He works a drive thru at a Backyard Burger.The GG that was the manger was one of my shopping buddies and she put me up to it.
    Had on a nice red low cut frilly top and black mini skirt.I pulled in and placed my order and when she heard my voice she called me on my cell phone and wanted me to tease the guy.
    I did my best to give him a good show by leaning over to my glove box to get loose change.
    She told me that he told the guys working there he caught a huge "beaver shot" and the girl was built like a brick house LOL.He could see right down my top so the girls were in plain view.
    She tells that story a lot when we meet her friends out on shopping trips.She works at Lane Bryant now and last time I went in there she told that story to a co worker.
    I was in drab at the time and the co worker said OMG you are kidding that is so cool.

Gone to live my life
    Traci,

You shameless flirt.

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-03-2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: no need to quote whole post above yours

hey! thank you all for the shared stories and concern for my safety :] I am definitely aware of the potential anger response, that's why I went back in the house before he got much closer,plus even if he was into me I didn't want some random guy expecting to hook up. Honestly after this I get a better feeling for what girls have to deal with on a daily basis, as 2 hours later he was still occasionally going back and mowing that same spot that had been mowed who knows how many times, all while looking over his shoulder towards the house. It kinda worried me a little, but I know he liked what he saw, so I wasn't worried about having been "caught." I think that poor guy probably needed a cold shower after I teased a little x] but hey, he whistled first! :P

I've been chewing my monitor in an effort to regulate the level of my reply.

1) You are emulating the sort of female power play most males despise.
    2) You are emulating a Cd that most males want to beat the shit out of.

I think that's about it really.

you should quickly change back into male mode and go walk by him playing stupid, and see if he asks you
    who that hot babe was...
    paula

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    ,,,what I have done in the past,,and works pretty well is checking the air in my tires at a few stations around my area that have the air tower in full view of the pumps .Also when I have traveled on the NJ Turnpike enfemme,pulling into the service areas, I love to park next to the trucks and clean my windows,and with hood up,look for that pesky problem lurking under the hood,which usually requires bending over the fender a lot .Also love going to the Walmart and "get busy" with all the "stuff" in my trunk
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back when I was 34, I moved to the NYC area. I used to love to go into the city wearing my too short skirt, 3 inch heels, wig, and a nice satin blouse that made it look like I had a nicer figure than I really did. I would take the Path into down and walk down 7th ave from 9th st to Houston. There were times when I could hear the horns blow as guys nearly had an accident staring at me. Sometimes they would follow me. Some would ask "how much" to which I'd answer "more than you can afford". Others would invite me to parties or ask me where I was going. I'd usually go to an AA meeting and then maybe walk over to St Marks and go to an NA meeting there. I'd often go to lesbian bars, but I also had a LOT of fun going to some of those nice clubs where they have the rope lines. I'd nicely ask the doorman if I had to wait in the line and he'd just let me right in.

Here is a pic from that era:
    https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/h...84338732_n.jpg

I loved to dance as well. It didn't matter if I had a partner or not. Sometimes, I'd just go out there and start dancing by myself, and would be quickly joined by a half dozen younger women, many in their twenties, and we'd share moves with each other. Then the boys would start coming to join us. Before long we'd have a dozen girls and a dozen boys on the dance floor. I'd get into some dirty dancing, and there were more than a few times when I would get propositioned. I would suggest that they might get more satisfaction from one of the other girls on the floor. There were a few times when I was more than a little tempted to explore new horizons. I'd experimented with men as a male a few times but didn't really like it. I have often said that if I had been dressing while I was drinking, I would probably have turned into as much of a **** for boys as I was a **** for girls when I was in high school.

Back in those days, I'd drink/drug myself to black-out, and would give head to the first girl in a skirt that took me to the coat room. I found out later, that the girls would arrange it in advance, because I was a "guaranteed orgasm - or twenty". The only time I'd get into trouble was if they forgot to put the pillow over their mouths to muffle the noise. I can only imagine what I would have been like if I had been drinking and dressing at the same time. Ironically, I didn't get pegged until I was almost 50. If I had only known how much fun that was back in the 70s. Probably a good thing I didn't. Many of my closest friends in high school died of AIDS in the early 1980s. I might have been among them.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 09-04-2013 at 05:42 AM. Reason: pic oversize img tags removed
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    Teasing males, what a wonderful idea !
    we have our license for that don't we Arlene?

But really, in broad daylight?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Karen_the_Cutie View Post
    or maybe he is into cd/tg girls??
    Or maybe he just wondered for a couple of minutes why that guy that lives two doors down from him was wearing a dress and did this weird pose while out in the yard

lol!,,,most probably yes

Zylia is tooo funny! aahaha ^^

but seriously, you are experiencing now what every 12 - 13 year old girl is when they put on eyeliner and get looks of interest from OLDER guys.

testing the waters

Quote Originally Posted by paulaprimo View Post
    you should quickly change back into male mode and go walk by him playing stupid, and see if he asks you
    who that hot babe was...
    I like this approach, but maybe kicked up a notch. When you walk by him, tell him "that hot babe was asking about you."

"that hot babe was asking about you." lol! I like that idea