Thread: question about posting pictures

Arrow question about posting pictures

For the longest time ive been wanting to post pretty pictures of me all dressed up, but too afraid it will be leaked all over the internet for people to see. Im just embarrassed if someone recognizes, or post it on some cd-collection-gallery website or people using them for fake ads.
    i wanna start a tumblr and blog about my experiances but nobody is gonna read it without picturess!! I figure a lot of cd girls cover their face, with a black bar over their eyes...should I just do that if im worried? Or should i just say forget it, and post it; because i shouldnt deal with fear anymore cuz I know what i am and i shouldnt be afraid...i mean i dont look that bad anyways. I figure id ask you girls first before I make the discussion.

Well, no one can ever say that the internet is totally secure. Someone seems to be always finding another way to access secured data. I have seen pics of a now not active member here used on Craigslist. That being said, she was quite attractive and dressed very sexy and easily, to me anyway, pulled it off quite successfully. I.e. that would be a pic that someone may want to copy and use for something else. I recommend that you do not post pics until you can accept that fact that even though your pics may never be copied and used by someone else for some other reasons, they could be. It took me a while to get over that, and now I don't really care. In the meantime figure out a way to blur your face (I hate those little black rectangles or color painter over methods). Good luck.

The best way to hide is in plain sight my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    just post the photos covering your eyes and any identifying features like I do.

Always assume the worst, that way you won't be disappointed.

Lots of makeup and glasses with a big wig should put you incognito. Blurring the face can be done with Gimp, photoshop etc. And cropping the head completely off is another option. Instead of a black bar wear sunglasses and a wig that isn't your natural hair color!

Smile

Thanks girls so much help on this forum, i love it! I wanna share pictures with me all glamed up; because even for me, its hard to tell. But posting it on a blog, thats a different story lol. I guess i'll start blurring out my face with Gimp or Photoshop. I just hate the fact people use other peoples pictures, like Allie said; it's totaly insure. I wish we lived in a perfect world
    anywayss...thanks again for postingg! muah!!

Keep them low resolution and do the cover up tricks described here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.