Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admirers

Admirers

First, yes I am an admirer. There was a time when I would dress, and enjoyed my time en femme. For me there felt like there was always something missing. I soon discovered that I wished to admire and enjoy the company of the ladies who achieved what I could not.

So as a point of discussion, this is CD.com "a place for cross dressers, their family and friends", but do some ladies feel having admirers, no matter how polite and civil in the forum, takes away from those who wish to have the support of other cross dressers?

take care, Robert
    Vancouver, BC

Robert, you are as welcomed here as any other member. Just like other members please follow the rules and ask when in doubt about something that you are not sure about, as you are so politely asking now. I am a little late, if you have already posted an introduction post, but, "Welcome to the Forum and I hope that you enjoy your stay."

Not at all Robert. Good to have you here Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Robert, I didn't see a sign on the door telling you to keep out! Since you've been there, you know what it's like for us, so I'm not worried you'll be a jerk or something. I'm sure many of us would appreciate a well-mannered gentleman who will treat us like ladies!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I like to be admired by polite people
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Welcome Robert, thanks for being candid!
    Reine

I have nothing against admirers in fact they are welcome as long as their attentions are honourable and honest.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wait, what are you admiring? GG's or CD's?

If you're admiring CD's, I can send you some pics to admire....

As for tranny-chasers, I take a boost in confidence, but derive no long-term self-esteem from them. At the heart of it, I'm an object to them, not really a person, so they can take a hike. I'd rather hang out with CD friends.

hi robert and welcome to the forum. i'd like to thank you for stating your status as an "admirer".
    from my understanding, we have had the occasional "pretender"
    i wish you the best and enjoy your time here
    paula

It's the "polite and civil" that we appreciate most I'm sure. Your candidness surely makes you welcome....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I echo what everybody else has said... Your honesty and integrity make you as welcome as anybody else x

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome I enjoy an admirer anytime as long as he is nice and doesn't get too pushy or too sexual in nature.
    Keep it clean is my motto.

HI Robert, welcome to the stie. Its a great place. I think we all enjoyed being admired as long as it doesnt get obsessive.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Obviously just about all of us would love to be admired and even validated by presenting on the arm of a handsome gentleman! It's the expectations of the admiring gentleman after dinner that makes these kinds of occasions difficult. Having CD girlfriends and admirers who are CDs themselves makes socializing so much easier with known expectations.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Robert,

Welcome and thanks for being upfront and honest with us gals.

Isha

hi babes . a pic would be nice .see how hansome you are because you sound really nice . have a lovely time here and take care love deanna xx

Not impressed with admirers, not looking to be admired, but you seem like a nice honest guy, you where up front, and that I do appreciate, welcome.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have been out on dates with admirers and had a great time.
    Hanging on to the arm of a handsome refined gentleman in public is pure validation in my book.
    You ladies that haven't done it are missing out of the whole experience.
    Out on a date in public maybe some will clock you but you get respect and admiration from GG's for the most part because you are out with a sexy man that is giving you his full attention.
    Last year I got asked out by a very handsome admirer,he was 59 years old and about 6'2" built very well and me being 5'6" we looked like a normal couple IMO
    Went to PF Chang's and had a wonderful dinner.The waitress even commented on how nice we looked together.
    Later we went to the Ky Horse Park and took in all the sites and I loved it when he would place his hand around the small of my back as we walked around.
    Truly an awesome feeling.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-05-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Admirers are great! As long as you are polite and courteous. We all like to be admired. True gentlemen without ulterior motives are rare.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-05-2013 at 04:50 PM. Reason: dang autocorrect
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Lorileah,
    No truer words were ever spoken.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Welcome.... Glad I have found a company...YES I am an admirer too (ofcourse I am a nice & gentle admirer a girl will love )

Hi Robert,

I do not have any probelm with "admirers" as long as that person is respectful and does not make someone feel uncomfortable.
    Hugs, Carole

I respect people that don't hide and are truthful. I'm sure there are many admirers in hiding here. Thanks for your honesty and it doesn't bother me as long as they are polite.

hi . there are some really nice admirers which are happy to go out with you and have a drink and some who just want sex but on the flipside there is some nice girls which welcome you with open arms and become great friends and some that are not at all nice .so please girls don't judge them all by one rotten one . play safe take care love deanna xx

I'm not dating though, just a general comment from me, Deanna.