Thread: Does dressing defy aging?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Does dressing defy aging?

I couldn't quite figure out a title for this post to direct this thought, so bear with me. As I was reading this thread, and admiring the images, I was amazed at how femenine embellishments really curtail signs of aging. BTW, Shaylee, you look fabulous. Carla's time is early mornings usually before work and don't really allow enough time for a full makeup treatment but, just wearing a basic outfit, jean skirt, knit top, bra and forms and comfortable shoes, I just look and feel younger. The way I sit and walk. It's as though my whole figure and posture changes. And I love it!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

It can be a veritable "fountain of youth" Hon. I'm told I look at least 10 years younger when dressed "to the nines" with full makeup. Tonto(Johnny Depp) should be so lucky, huh?
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 09-05-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It is a fountain of youth, it's knocked years off my appearance not only femme mode but male mode as well. I guess it makes me overall happier as a person it lifts the wrinkles off my face, along with diet/exercise requirements which go into maintaining the "youthful look."
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina had her 8th birthday two weeks ago. Before Tina (BT?) I was like any other regular guy: I washed with bar soap and shaved every morning before my shower. I didn't worry so much about posture and how many guys do you see with bushy hair covering eyebrows, ears, and noses! Really!

Enter Tina. Walking in heels, worrying about how to sit/stand/move, and being conscious about body shape/weight brings on major changes in how we present ourselves. Then add facial scrubs, moisturizers, toner, hydrators, and all the other tricks for improving our skin even before talking about any makeup and one can see why we improve when we start worrying about helping ourselves to make our best possible feminine presentation. My wife thinks I've knocked 10 years off my complexion in guy mode! Add makeup and heaven knows how much younger Tina looks!

Just one of our advantages!

Dressing is a young and invigorating past time.
    Of course you feel younger.
    Look at your own face once you put it on.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I belive to some degree it does. That's another reason that I enjoy my fem time!

Absolutely, provided you keep your hands and face out of a mirror where there is florescent lighting.

I think that makeup does help a person look younger if it is applied properly. It would help minimize the signs of aging on men too, in fact I think they do have concealers and powders for men:

http://www.kenmen.net/en/skinColour/

I also think that if a person has gray hair, putting on a different color wig will make them look younger. But men and women can dye their hair and obtain the same effects.
    Reine

Looks may be deciding.... personally I feel young her out on the ice.... slapping the puck around... than when I dressed... yeah I may look younger enfemme but its all smoke and mirrors.... and makeup and hair and nylon and accessories.... where out on the ice I'm doing something that makes me feel younger and helps my aging body... wearing ng a dress doesn't do that... for me...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin
    Does dressing defy aging?
    YES, especially when you dress younger than your age (like me)!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    No, Bondo defy's aging
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57