Thread: Being a......

Banned Read only

Being a......

I just wanted to say that I LOVE looking like a girl!!!! What could be better??? Long hair! Pretty dresses! Nails done up! Its just awesome!!! And my girlfriend even said tonight that I make a pretty girl! Loving life right now!!!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Pinky,

While I don't looks half as pretty as you. My wife did say I look cute tonight. My femme side loves being a girly girl. Tomorrow night we are going to have our bi-annual cigar and brandy by campfire. I will be doing so (for the first time) en femme in a nice pair of girly jeans, top and en femme. My wife's suggestion.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Cool Isha! Sounds fun! Minus the cigar! Not my thing! But glad your able to get out their!!!! Have a great time!

thats awesome .....and ya lucky to have a GF who admires you and she is lucky to have a beautiful girl like you

Hi Isha .....I could jus imagine how girly you gonna be especially with your wife by your side.....dont make her jealous

Sometimes we have things to talk about and other times we have things to brag about! I think you are doing a lot of bragging! You go girl! You have a lot to brag about! And I love to read about it! Enjoy life!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    Pinky/Isha - Great for both of you. I am glad you are both happy. Seems your spouses are too.

I believe for some of us, crossdressing can be a way to strengthen a relationship. Communications, acceptance, trust, beauty, openness, support, growth, pleasure.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I know how you feel, Pinky! I slipped into a sundress and sandals last night, and let my hair down, just because I wanted to feel girly for awhile. I felt wonderful! And the dress was one that originally belonged to my fiancee, she didn't like how it looked on her, but said it looks better on me!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Pinky,
    I think most of us share the same sentiment.
    I know I do.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You have just expressed why so many of us enjoy CDing!
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Read only
    You ladies hit straight platinum there. Hold onto those women, they are priceless beyond words.

I love it too.Wish I had the guts to come out.I look so much better as a middle aged woman than I do as an old man.

Sure does feel fantastic! Today I had the chance to wear my wig and outfit for the first time... Was really feeling like a girl

Can't blame anyone for loving it!
    Transgender girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    We have some very lucky ladies here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    We have some very lucky ladies here.
    not to mention, beautiful also!!
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky188 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I LOVE looking like a girl!!!! What could be better??? Long hair! Pretty dresses! Nails done up! Its just awesome!!!
    I love party dresses and having my nails done up! You are so right, being a girl is so much fun!
    I'm always a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky188 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I LOVE looking like a girl!!!! What could be better??? Long hair! Pretty dresses! Nails done up! Its just awesome!!! And my girlfriend even said tonight that I make a pretty girl! Loving life right now!!!
    Isnt it wonderful?!!! When you feel it on the inside, it just completes the package when you can truly show it on the outside! - Cheers to you!!!!

You and me both Pinky. I love being a girl and all the things that comes with that.

Hugs, Robin

Reading everyone's cd fun & self fulfillment makes me want to get home and enjoy. CDing is so much fun... Even when you can only play in ones mind. Enjoy the ride..

Banned Read only
    Wow! Its so cool to hear all you all respond like you have! Life is awesome!!!!