Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you ever a woman in a dream?

My first female dream last night. Mainly I think because I've ordered my first realistic d cup breast forms, and I'm very excited. I can't remember much but i know it had something to do with being very proud of my breasts.
    Be whoever you want to be. Screw what others think. It's their loss....

When I remember my dreams, I'm often female. In high school, my class was asked to keep a dream journal, which increased my recollection. Have you ever tried that experiment? The frequency of being a woman in my dreams bothered me at the time, and my teacher allowed me to stop. It doesn't bother me anymore, of course!
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

I seldom sleep good, and always have dreams and nightmares. I have been a cd in some, but can't recall actually being a woman. Maybe i simply don't recall. Some are involving being in the s-x act as one, i think.

Aspiring Member
    I have never actually been a real woman, although many times I am fully dressed and pass to many in my dream as a woman.

DebbieL, if you're really remembering your past lives in your dreams. I have to say you've been really unlucky from the sound of it! Sounds exciting though! If I've had past lives they were probably boring. I suspect I was a peasant woman somewhere dull!

After my previous post I did have a dream last night that I was a woman in the midst of various adventures. The odd thing was that although my wife was there I was considered the Mother. This is no surprise because in reality that's essentially my role. My wife is the main breadwinner. There was also a plane crash which apparently means I fear that I may never attain my goals. There's a certain truth there. On the upside I was driving a Range Rover in the dream.

Are you ever a woman in a dream?
    Yes, yes I am. I don't remember most dreams, but occasionally wake up and for a few moments have a brief recollection of what it was about.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Yes, many times. Most dreams I cannot tell one way or the other because I do not see myself in them. But the ones I can I am almost always a woman. These dreams also tend to be lucid. On more than one occasion I have woken up after such a dream and felt disappointed that I was no longer the woman I saw in my dream.
    Last edited by Diane Edwards; 09-09-2013 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Typo

I've had it happen when I've slept and I day dream about it morning, noon and night! lol