Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you went out en femme and were assaulted, would you report it?

I would report it, no matter what the police officers or anyone else thinks. No matter how I dress I have the same rights as anyone else. Now we can't always be sure why someone would attack another. It might be that they are after money, cell phone, contents of purse or out of hatred/dislike of non-conventional people. I have been the victim of "muggings" three time, once enfemme. They were all many years ago. Once, circa 1992, I was really sure that I was done for as the 3-4 youths were about to kick the cr*p out of me, but a car was approaching and they headed for the hills. I reported it to the local police station, which was about 1-2 blocks away, this happened at about 1am, a llittle after, and it occured in the Far South Suburbs of Chicago. I could not get a good description of my asaulants, they knocked me down and I was very afraid. I had a similiar encounter twice on the North Side, near the so called "Boys Town Area", once enfemme, once not, both occured on a weekend well aftet midnight. The non-enfemme time the two mles get away with about $400-$500, after coming up be hind me, getting their hand around my throat, pulled my pockets inside out, and ran off.. The enfemme incident no money was taked but again I was knocked to the ground. At this stage of my life I live virtually 24/7 as a female and if attacked in would most likely be when I'm in that mode and YES I would report it. My next door neighbor is extremely homophobic.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-08-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I would report it. You may even report it later after you have had a chance to change and remove makeup if that is the thing making your decision. Try describing the attacker and their vehicle. If asked why you delayed you are not the one on trial here, you can always say you pondered if you should report it and later decided it might save someone else. A license number would be must helpful if you could get it or a picture of their car with you phone. I was attacked in drab with my family once by a guy who seemed to be on drugs. He pulled a very large knife and was approaching our vehicle as we were getting in it with the doors open. I always regretted not reporting it at the time because I figure after I scared him off he probably found a more helpless victim later on. I had some very important business to attend to, and at the time what I scared him off with was not legal to carry in my state so the only one who would have went to jail would have been me. The laws have now changed and I am legal now. I still wonder if he later killed someone over a purse because he had blood in his eyes and a knife that reached passed his elbow that he carried handle down and blade partially concealed slightly past his elbow. All I know is that night we were not going to be the ones left for dead if it came down to it. Yes, these things should be reported.

I supose it also defines how one defines "assult"
    Some would say they were asulted if they got yelled at with strong/explicit language, or if somone just took took hold of their arm. This kind of stuff, blow off....
    If someone shakes you, slaps, hits, throws somthing, and other physicl contact intended to inflict pain, then yes, report that.

Always report all crimes, There is no shame in being a victim, If someone was willing to assault someone there is a good chance they would again if not escalate to something worse.

Banned Read only
    I've only been assaulted once while dressed and I was with my GG friend Jo when it took place. The assault ended when both Jo and I pulled our firearms out of our purses and took aim. That ended the assault cold as the assailant fled. Jo took care of the report as she was a cop at the time, though not in that jurisdiction. (She really couldn't have gone in pursuit as she was dressed to the nines at the time and couldn't run very well in heels.) She told the responding officers that I had arrived after the attempted assault took place as that particular police department was not known as being understanding. (At least I didn't have to show ID because I was not a 'witness'. Back then I could pass with ease and did so on that occasion.)

Unfortunately the police never did catch the "alleged perpetrator".