We were doing a little renovation at our home and the contractor needed a very large closet cleaned out in order to gain access to it. Nothing worse than cleaning out an old closet with all of the "stuff" that you think you will need sometime/some day, but I decided to make the task a little more fun.

My SO was gone on an all-day shopping trip so I had the house to myself. She's very supportive of my dressing from time to time but it was nice to be in my own little world while cleaning out the closet. Off came the guy clothes and they were replaced with one of my favorite daytime outfits, a leotard and tights! Since I would be crawling around a lot in the closed, I chose some older tights and a matching leo. The time seemed to fly by as I cleaned, sorted, threw away, swept and rearranged the contents of that closet. With all of that crawling, bending & stretching, the leotard was a great choice and seemingly in no time, the job was done. Nothing like a change from the normal to make a boring task more fun!

And... before you ask... NO, I'm not going to clean your closets too! Don your favorite leotard and tights then do it yourself!

Lacy PJs