Thank you to all who replied to my OP. It is always nice to find out that I am not the only one that has these feelings.

While it is not really sexual it is almost orgasmic especially in the after glow
Nethiker, that really is a good way of putting it, I love the feeling when it happens I just wish I had some controll over when it happens. It hit me once while grocery shopping when I saw a GG wearing the same top I was. I had to hold onto a shelf and hoped no one noticed.

I definitely experience an endorphin rush during & after dressing. Consider yourself lucky if you experience it because it doesn't happen with everyone.
Veronica, I would hope that everyone could experience it, but you are probably right we all have different degrees and feelings when dressed, all of which are valid.

Mollyanne

I too have and get the same type of feeling(s). For me it seems to occur most often when I can see myself in a mirror or when I hear my heels make "that sound" on a tile floor!!!!!! I also get that feeling when I am putting on my bra and have to pause for a moment in order to catch my breath. I am well into my 60's (ugly age) and have had these feelings for a long while.

Molly
Molly, I am just turning 60 also and am glad to know that it won't be going away anytime soon.

Thank you all so much
Hugs
Ellen Jo