Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite colours?

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Red face Favourite colours?

Mine is baby blue and white.Sometimes i find that i buy clothes only when the colour is in the ones i like.Does colour effect the way our personalities interact with others.{people}
    Blue is the colour of ambition and white of purity.I wonder what that signifies in how the world views me,
    Chantelle j Hellmax

i am girl with some issues about the body she was given at birth.
    Maybe i show the world who i am by the colour i wear.

Amelie
    My favorite color is black, that is until they invent a color that is darker.

Love Amelie

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    My favorite color is black, that is until they invent a color that is darker.

Love Amelie
    God love ya Amelie You crack me up woman!

As for me, it's any shade of purple. Always has been since me was a wee little GG.
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

clarissa3d

Favorite color

Well Like kew mine has been purple and well the color has not faded yet.

I like Yellow.

It's bright and sunny.

New Prue

PINK!!

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Lost in Calgary ToxicDisneyGoddess's Avatar
    Mi Mine has got to be baby blue and pink
    ToxicDisneyGoddess@yahoo.com
    [SIZE="2"]Have you found the goddess in you?![/SIZE]
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

Hmm

I like all kinds of colors. My fave color for femme clothes tho are white, blues, black and many shades of pink

Jayne71
    In terms of colours, I like green. For clothes I'm monochrome - I like all black, or all white (presumably depending on which particular 'Eve' I want to be that day!) If I can't decide, then there's always the compromise of grey!!!

I seem to buy a lot of purple and pink, but I like any color as long as it's vivid. I'm not too big on just one color at a time though, a rich green looks even richer when you give it a bright pink friend

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    It would have to be vilolet. Dark pink? Hmmm...

I always told people my favorite color was blue. Part of that learned male trait stuff. I found as I went to purchase things, I tend to buy violet. 20 years ago, I bought a vilet bowling ball. about 5 years ago, the pool stick I bought has violet in it. I really don't have much else vilet. Not good for male clothes, but now... wow... I gotta buy some that color. Thanx for making me think of it.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    oops... my "O" key is being a pest. I also wanted to point out that I meant I need to buy some female attire in violet. Wait... I gotta check the closet... tick... tock.. YES! the suede skirt I bought is violet. But... to small. gotta lose a few inches. That's why I forgot about it.

In the past I have been black black black, but in the last few years I enlarged my wardrobe with red red red. I go through phases. At the monment I am looking at simple pink things as very girly. As I mature I am wearing more normal girly clothes rather than just sexy numbers. I quite like sophisticated - but who can beat a little black dress and heels.
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

black, dark blue, red, and a dark purple. i would love to where a dress with blue flames and a black backround. or plurple japenese charicters on black.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Charlotte Elizabeth
    black,deep red,deep blue,purple...dont mind a wee bit of pink either.

love your colors charlotte
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Black, dark blue, dark red/ maroon, dark purple.
    I don't like bright colours, even though they make my eyes look quite good.
    You can't always get what you want (as according to Mick )
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

you too, abraxas

For me it is just about any pastel color. But my absolute fav is pink. Just about any shade but I prefer the softer colors. I also really like peach and powder blue. Of course they also look good on me due to the fact that I have very light skin and hair that was white blonde but is turning darker as I get older.

Platinum Member

favourite colours

in the fall and winter black leather
    love it
    wear it
    wendy me

I would say I like most colors, but I'm not to found of brown quite boring. I’m drawn towards bright colors, but I do like black also.

Let's see. Dark greens, (hunter green), dark blues, (navy), and dark reds, (wine), I especially like to offset these with black. I also like pastel greens and blues.

LoL, Lawren

My favorite color is green. However my favorite color to wear is royal blue,purple, and peach

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie M.
    Black first then black and red or black and pink or black and purple or black and blue or black and well you get the idea. I think just about every outfit I wear has black in it.
    Same here gurl, I especially like black and pink myself! But softer earthy colors are nice too. Anyhting works for me really as long as it's feminine!

I like BLUE. Brings out my aqua eyes Almost any blue - but my favourite is that deep sky blue on a cloudless, dust free day.

Plus I have been told that blue suits me for some or other reason. LOL

But then, a nice white strappy top with blue jeans and black strappy sandals
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/