Thread: Home Alone

Daniella Argento

Home Alone

Hi All
    Looks like I will have the house to myself for an hour or 2 tonight. I may just get a chance to dress.
    Can't wait!

Dani

Yay, snap in some photos if you can

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    How nice for you, bet u are exited just thinking about those two hours? some pics to share with your sisters would be nice. :@)

The only thing wrong with "an hour or two" is that it's way TO SHORT A TIME!!!!!! It takes me an hour just to do my make-up!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I agree that that is just way too short of a time to be dressed , but I know everyones circumstances are different.
    Enjoy your self girl.
    Renee

Don't miss a chance! If you do that is one less memory in years to come and one less chance to advance your self awareness and skills. I used to do the same when the kids were still in school and living with me. And I don't regret it a bit, just wish I could have gotten in another mini dressing session here and there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I haven't actually dressed now for a couple of weeks, the mojo is taking some time out, so make the most of any time you get. Sometimes, I just slip on a skirt and top around the house when I can't be bothered going the whole nine yards, so can appreciate that you are looking forward to a couple of hours of en femme. Planning that Saturday (14th Sept) is an entire day dressed.

So get snap happy with the camera if you feel good.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Have fun
    Hugs
    Suzanne

An hour or two does pass quickly, but it can also feel like a lifetime.
    Enjoy the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Daniella Argento
    Thanks for the encouragement girls.
    Got some time in, worked on the make up, still not happy with my skills, but will keep practicing.
    Unfortunately my camera battery was dead, forgot to charge it, so no pictures.
    :-(

I too once had just fleeting moments to enjoy my femininity, scurrying around… grabbing every minute I could, terrified that I'd be caught. Good lord! Hoping that you find that future when your time is REALY yours and you can just relax. It's rather a heaven, of sorts. An unqualified peace that I wouldn't trade for anything!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!