Thread: My SO is coming around!

Smile My SO is coming around!

My SO and I have been together for 2 1/2 years, I've been a CD FOR ABOUT 2 of those.

I started my CD life with panties. I talked to her about thongs and how they feel. She let me try one it was so comfy! So a little later I was shopping and walked by a Victorias Secret, I stopped and thought for a second. I'd been in there a million times with my Girl, so I was totally comfortable in there. So I went in! I looked around for awhile and settled on some plain cotton V-strings and some lacy stuff! I left with my heart pounding and rushed home to try on my new panties. They were amazing!

So a week later my SO and I went on a vacation to Vegas and i snuck them in my luggage. The first morning we woke up and I decided to tell her I bought some panties. Her eyes lit up and she was like "Really!?!, put them on! I wanna see" so I did and she loved them. She made me wear them all the time! This went on for a while and escalated to a few pairs of tight girls jeans and some sexy low rise not so tight ones that I can pull off in guy mode... Barely, they're still girly so I think people notice but they're the most comfy jeans ive owned so I don't care!

Eventually my girly side lead to me getting some breast forms. I ordered platinum seal breast forms which ended up being a 34DD on me. I love them!!! (I finally wore them out but thats another story I didn't tell her at first because I didn't know how :/ of course she found them. She was super nice and asked me to try them on. I was nervous. I came out and she smiled and seemed to like them but I could tell she was a little conflicted. She told me it was weird and she was freaked out by it but she also said she wanted to be okay with it because it was something I really wanted.

I didn't wear them around her for a long time until we talked yesterday and set some ground rules. I told her I'd be 100 percent honest and only wear them when she is ok with it. So needless to say I asked her tonight and she said "yeah sure babe!" And then gave me a kiss. I went to put them on (I was already wearing yoga pants over a lace thong, she's still totally okay with that) I put on my bra, slid in the forms, which felt amazing! Then I went to the living room and now we're watching a movie, just the two of us girls

I can't wait to keep telling her about me so I can wear make up and my wig around her. For now though, I'm taking it slow so she doesn't shy away!! I'm sure someday I'll be updating about us painting our nails together

Tonight, though, I'm just going to enjoy cuddling with my beautiful girl and squeezing her against my new boobs! I'm so excited she is letting me do this! They feel so good and natural, they are like a part of me now! I'm so lucky she is starting to be so cool about understanding me.

Thank you for listening! I just had to let that out!!

hello and welcome to the forum. sounds like you have a wonderful SO, and that everything is falling into place for you!
    wishing you continued success and congrats
    paula

Fantastic story Bubbly! Just be careful now and don't move too fast! I'm happy for you!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Way to go Bubbly,Just remember to go slowly. Let her adjust slowly.... Trust me on this, you are doing great !!!!
    Oh, how I wish....

Welcome to the forum!

Bubbly, like the others said, be careful to not go further than she feels comfortable with. You should ask her to tell you whether she prefers cuddling up to you with or without the breast forms. Encourage her gently to speak from her heart. I say this because even though it may have felt awesome to you, it might not have been the same for her.

And if you detected that she was worried when she saw your breast forms, she might be even MORE worried when she discovers that you want makeup and a wig. At one point she may think that you will want to transition (I did with my own SO). And so if you know what your limit might be, for example perfecting your look enough so that you can go out without looking blatantly like a guy in a dress, I would sit her down before making all these changes piecemeal, and tell her what you need to do. She might appreciate the lack of surprises if she knows what the end point will be.

If, on the other hand, she is truly OK with all of this, then there's no need to worry. But something must be telling you to not tell her about the makeup and the wig just yet and so I'm guessing that deep down you know that she may be scared of everything that is going on?
    Reine

Welcome to the forum and it is nice to see progress.
    All I can say is don't push it and advance as slowly as you can.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

you've got yourself a very loving girlfriend...so glad for you...

This is wonderful news Bubbly! Its great that you are able to share, and more importantly, she is understanding of your other side. Make sure to give her a big hug and thank her now!

Platinum Member
    Hi Bubby, The ball is in her court now just don't over whelm her.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

She loved it! Thanks for all the advice! I know not to push it too far too fast. We talked this morning and she is very understanding and supportive. I made sure to let her know she can call it off at any time and I'll go back to guy mode. I think we have a pretty good system going. I always ask her first to make sure it's okay. I don't do it all that often because I still love spending nights with her as my normal guy self, I'm not interested in guys at all btw. Like I said, sometimes we all just need to let out our inner girl and getting to do it with someone else is amazing. I'm not interested in transitioning at all, I love the man I am all the time, and I love the girl inside at the appropriate times

It's just a part of me, and honestly it's a part that I love. It's like having the best of both worlds! Plus, as most of you probably know... The feeling of getting all dressed up is purely exhilarating!

Thank you all so much for your support!

Great story. Take your time, and I know you two will be best girlfriends forever!!! With benefits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

as a newbie here, i agree with lots of other opinions shared here. communicate. talk about it. go slow. make sure she is really ok with all this. that is equally important to your feelings.

congrats though on what seems like a nice relationship you can both benefit from

kelly

We just need to remember its the greatest feeling in the world to have your SO's souport. An for a woman to support thier husband to become the lady he is inside is a very hard thing for them to do. So being understanding of this an thier needs from you goes a very long way.

My advise is to keep it slow. For now I would just go with the panties and jeans for a while. Don't rush in you'll probably freak her out.JMO