Thread: Pictures of the last six days!

Pictures of the last six days!

Hi girls! I Just wanted to share with you the most wonderful last six days. During that time, I, Jules was out dressed more among the public then probably my entire last thirty-five years that I actively dressed.
    First this past Tues my wife and I went to Hair Options to pick out a new wig for myself. So that they would best be able to help me I went all dolled up, skirt, blouse, make-up, and flats. The owner, Darlene (? I’m so bad with names…) was so sweet and knowledgeable. She made it sooooo FUN! And as soon as I put on the one in all the pictures I knew it was THE ONE!
    Leaving Darline says to us, you look so pretty you should go out for dinner. Well it was too early for dinner, so we went home and I changed into the outfit pictured on the balconey, and then we went shopping a Target (for my wife). Afterwards we did meet a good friend for a nice Thai dinner. The waiter was sooo sweet!
    Then Thurs morning my wife left on an out of state trip with her friends. But before leaving she encouraged me to attend my first Emerald City Club meeting – AND I DID! It was in Ballard, and such a wonderful group of ladies they were. We socialized after for a while over a delicious potluck and they they started getting up to leave. When I thought it was over, they said, “Oh no, come have drinks with us!” I did! Then again, when they started to leave and I thought it was over they said “Come dancing with us!” I bedded out saying “Next time.”, and stayed behind to chat with a couple of sweet girls. Jules was overwhelmed… in a very good way!
    Well for the next three days and nights Jules stayed dressed and went all over town. The picture on the bench was at Green Lake, which I walked around past hundreds of walkers and joggers, and stopped for coffee at Starbucks. The sunglass picture was at Golden Gardens Park right on Puget Sound. There were hundreds of people playing volleyball and picnicking. And I strolled through it all taking in the wonderful sights and smells of hamburgers cooking. The mirror picture is just before leaving for Sundance Cinemas to watch Adore – it got bad ratings but I thought was GREAT. While parking a lady office strolls up with her flashlight. I roll my window down and she says casually “Mama, this is restrictive parking…” My mind raced “MAMA…?” OMG, she called me mama…??? How wonderful!!! A first for Julie!!!! The poor quality photo was just after another wonderful sunset at Alki beach. Alki has an amazing promenade which I walked miles on. Jules girl really pushed her limits! On Alki is a Starbucks, where in the evening before closing, are for some unknown reason, the most beautiful girls (GGs) in Seattle. It was really crowded too, and I almost chickened out, instead I pulled up my big girl panties and strolled in with my head high and a big smile. Well the young ladies checked me out as I checked them out (girl to girl looking at shoes, clothes, hair, make-up, etc! And YES, they are beautiful…!) – they smiled back warmly! The boys…? HA! They were too busy checking out the hot girls to even notice me.
    What is truly amazing is that all my little simple adventures were amongst hundreds of people. And I personally engaged at least a dozen more in various transactions, etc. And of ALL those people, every one either didn’t take notice of me, was accepting, or was warm and kind. As I strolled a number of middle to older age ladies smiled or nodded at me. I really got the impression that they related to me as a women. Maybe I’m just fooling myself, but I got the impression that Jules was accepted for the most part as Jules, just another sweet casual lady out enjoying being herself. The guys, especially the younger ones were just too into themselves, it seemed, to pay me any attention at all. Fine with this girl…LOL
    Anyway, it was all so marvelous! No ballrooms, fancy dinners, or any of that; just simple walking with my hips swaying, people watching, good company, a movie, driving with the top down and my hair swirling, leaving my toes and nails polished for three days straight, using my purses with all my girlie stuff inside, getting called mama, etc, etc… ALL soooo wonderful!
    I hope you find some enjoyment it this and the pics.
    Hugs, Jules
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Juliea661; 09-10-2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: spelling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Julie Anderson

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

You look great Julie! What a fun time that must have been...good for you...big smiles....
    Lisa

That's an amazing hairstyle, it looks really good on you! Loved your story.

Awesome Julie! Sounds like you had an awesome time! What did your wife have to say about your adventures? Maybe she'll even get to go with you next time.

Btw, I agree, that wig looks great on you.

Nice pics very nice outfits

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What a wonderful experience! You look terrific

Wow! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! And you look great! You have a terrific smile!

Be sure to give your wife extra hugs and kisses!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I am so jealous, it looks, and sounds, like you had a lot of fun.

Gone to live my life
    Congrats Juliea,

It sounds like you and your wife had a wonderful girls time out.

Hugs

Isha

Thanks Jen! Oh, my wife is so encouraging! I spoke to her and sent her the same pictures while she was out of town. I think i amuse her.... :-)
    Hugs Jules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Julie Anderson

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

You look lovely hon. I love the top with the big flowers .

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Juliea,
    Women make eye contact and smile all the time.
    I even do it in male mode, it just becomes habit.
    I like all the piccies except the capris, they just look baggy and I like to see them hug the leg.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.