Thread: FemSkin

FemSkin

Just ordered a top have and their size D implants. Just wanted to share and say that I am so excited, I can't wait until it arrives.

Anyone else here use Femskin products?

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Let me know how they work out for you Myranda,,,I've been considering the FemGirdle
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Contact Docrobbysherry. She is our current star using Femskin. Search for some of her posts on this, including ones in the recent SCC convention/seminars that included a representative from Femskin. Good luck and enjoy.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have been considering the girdle as well.
    Pricy at $900.00 tho'.

A good product, but very expensive.
    For me there are other alternatives.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What Bev said. Their prosthesis aren't for everyone.

However, their breast forms r very mainstream. No one makes better ones. And, theirs start at only $150. For soft, bouncy, no poly covering, last a life time, medical grade silicone forms! Their "implants", as they call them, can be used just like regular breast forms out of the suit, too.

I hope u like your suit, Myranda. I wear my top 1/2 suit more often than my full suit. It's more practical in a number of ways. Let me know what u think of them when u get them, Myranda.

I'm wearing it here. With tites.
    IMG_3578 (300x508).jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-11-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    No doubt they are a quality product

Docrobbysherry, may I ask you about the nexk piece and headpiece and I'm guessing, is it a facemask? How comfortable is it? How expressive do you feel wearing it?

Yes I own the panty girdle thing. $975. I need to use extra padding in the hips to look feminine because they used a female mannequin with hips to promote it ( never would have bought it had I known ) but it looks great under tights ...except the seam line at the waist and thigh cuffs. Really sticks out.

Banned Spammer
    The thigh cuff thing had me worried I wish they made legs on those longer and with out the cuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MonctonGirl View Post
    Yes I own the panty girdle thing. $975. I need to use extra padding in the hips to look feminine because they used a female mannequin with hips to promote it ( never would have bought it had I known )
    This means gurlshorts rocks