Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl smoker yes boy smoker no

Girl smoker yes boy smoker no

Just curious as it seems to be somewhat common: how many of you smoke when en femme but not at all as guy?
    Sometimes I just like to wear pretty things, but because I have a penis, we have to use big words to describe it.

sounds weird, but that's me...can't stand it in drab, but love it en femme...

I'm one of those horrible smokers, regardless of how I'm dressed. Yes I know the hazards and yes I've been given the lecture. God I wish I could quit.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

Used to be yes en femme and no in drab mode but my fiancée is a smoker and now I am too--bummer, I know I need quit altogether,
    Joni

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Smoker here too in either mode.

I dont smoke at all.
    Smoking and tattoos on women don't do much for me either.
    It was a hollywood image of the 40s.
    Smoking that is.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Blair!

I do not know the numbers, but I have run into several girls over the last few years that are smokers ONLY when in their female & not male mode - several, but not a lot. It does and doesn't make sense to me - it does kind of make sense because I grew up in the 60s & 70s when MOST women smoked, it was socially acceptable & personally I always saw it as a sexy feminine thing - my high school sweetheart smoked, I liked it, found it sexy & subsequently ended up starting myself. . . I don't however, understand how someone that enjoys smoking (as most smokers do at least to a degree or they wouldn't smoke) ONLY enjoys smoking while En femme, & can shut it off like a light while in male mode . . . Maybe it has something to do with their female being rebellious & doing something taboo, naughty, or socially unacceptable by today's standards . . .who knows? Not real sure of the why but it is something I have wondered about myself from time to time, & there are a number of girls that do exactly what you are asking about! Interesting question!
    Last edited by Lady Mandy; 09-13-2013 at 03:17 AM.
    Man bag??? . . . No silly, its a purse!

Aspiring Member
    I echo Lady Mandy's comments. How CAN you turn that on and off like a light?
    And yes, I smoke and no, I'm not going to apologize for it.

GG
    Perhaps you have a smoking fetish but instead of enjoying women smoking you ARE the woman smoking.

OMG! That's me! I only smoke while enfemme. Misty Blue 100's. I don't care to smoke while drab.

DON'T SMOKE AT ALL, USED TO, BUT NOT NOW OR EVER AGAIN!!!!! USED CHANTIX TO QUIT AND IT WORKED LIKE A MAGIC BULLET.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I dont smoke dressed either way.
    Outta my family Im the one who never chose to start.
    Renee

I smoke however I'm dressed, but must admit I love it more when I am in Beth mode! Something about lipstick on filters......

it's so weird you should bring this up; I was just thinking about this yesterday. i don't dare smoke in either mode because I'd be hooked right back in to a habit that I struggled to quit for forty years...coming up on four years smoke free in February.

That's funny but I was thinking that if I were a smoker, it would give me an excuse to stand outside en femme and act totally natural. I love being outdoors en femme but I need to be doing something. You can't just hang around. I try to give myself errands to do while en femme. I were a smoker, I could just stand outside and watch what was going on and I could just look like one of the girls from an office down for her smoke break.

But I wouldn't want to start smoking now in my 40s. And I'm not sure I could just keep it to girl mode. I hear they're addictive :-)

Kim

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Facinating concept. Never would have imagined such a thing. A "smoker's heart attack" was sufficient to get my attention after 40 years of lighting fire to stuff and sticking it in my mouth! 15 years later, I look better, my skin's better, feel better, smell better, and the people I get to hang around do too!

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I have been a non-smoker for 66 days now. I used to smoke en femme to be able to be outside while dressed. Now, I just do everything I normally do while en femme...just only inside the house. I smoked for a long time (over 30 years) and I am glad to have it out of my life. The realities of what it can do to you hit home. I hope to never take another drag.

I use to be maybe 35 yrs ago Never smoked in guy mode but a little enfemme but a friend gave me grief about how silly that was so I quit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Not a smoker in either mode, like others not quite sure how someone could smoke enfemme and not have the urge in drab

Quit 20 years ago, I don't smoke in guy mode. I have lit up when en femme, but I didn't inhale (where have we heard that before?). haha
    There's something about lipstick on the filter, fingers with long painted nails holding a cigarette, and extinguishing it under high heels that compels me.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 09-13-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: corr

Platinum Member
    No. Smoking is something I gave up early on. It's simply an unhealthy habit, with no gender preference!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I would be either a smoker or not. It's an addiction for someone like me, no grey areas. Gave up 28 years ago and will never go back....yuck!

I use to love a ciggie, but over the years since I've given up, a major swathe of my family have been taken by smoking related diseases, including my younger sister (48) just 18 months ago.

Best thing I ever stopped and more money (about $12 for a 20 pack in UK) for my femme attire .

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 09-14-2013 at 08:09 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I don't smoke (tried it once when I was 5...never again) but I had a gentleman admirer who wanted me to and said he would teach me. Nope, ain't gonna happen. That was the start of the end for him. He learned I was going to be molded to fit his fetish. Wonder where he is now.

There are times I wish smoking was allowed in lounges here, it would fit my character to have a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other while I am singing saloon songs
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    Lori, I guess you could use one of those new-fangled electronic cigarettes as a prop!

I smoke in both modes, but absoulte love it when in Femme mode,