Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girl smoker yes boy smoker no

I don't smoke anymore but used to love smoking en femme. Never smoked in boy mode.

I don't smoke as a boy...When dressed up en femme I love to light up

I smoke in both modes, I know I should stop, I do like smoking when emma is around....

Well guess I might be a little different then most, I usually am, I smoke in both modes Fem and drab but when dressed I only smoke long slim 120's (menthol) but in gut mode I smoke only non menthol regular cigarettes can't smoke the menthol unless dressed I can't explain why the difference guess it doesn't really matter menthol or not they"ll still kill ya just as fast.

I tried to see if it made me look sexy. All it seemed to do was make me smell bad. I've done a lot better with a cocktail glass and ice cubes.

I smoke in both modes, but I think I smoke in boy mode because at any typical given moment, I can't smoke as Veronica, which is who I prefer to be!

I don't smoke en homme. I do from time to time do it en femme. At that, it's only cloves and only when I'm drinking. And no, I don't feel any kind of "withdrawal" afterward. I have pretty much stopped because I end up with a stopped up head the next day.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

I rarely smoke in guy mode, but love to smoke en femme.

I smoke in both modes. I've been smoking all my life, and probably will never quit, until I die of course. But, what are ya gonna do. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

spent to many years smoking in both modes of dress, the clothes never had anything to do with it, I was a smoker. Tried to quit many times, until I woke up one night and couldn't breath, got an idea of what my future was going to look like, and I quit that day. Now I don't care how sexy smoking might look in a dress, I wouldn't tough one of those things again for anything, it took to long to get the cravings to go away.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Just catching up on a few threads and this one is very interesting.

When I am in my usual male mode, I don't smoke. When I am dressed, I am living in the 1920s, '30s and '40s, so it is very much part of my indulgence. Yes, I think the image is absolutely sexy, but I'm not fond of the health problems I could incur. I actually like an e-Cig (a realistic looking one), usually in a glamourous holder, with a 0% nicotine formula smoke. It's an occasional thing for me, but it's undeniably sexy and something I get a lot of pleasure from when I see myself dressed as a siren, flapper or chorus girl, blowing the smoke out in front of me.

I've seen how terrible cigarets make your lungs look first hand. They look horrible, do not breathe the way that they are supposed to or even expand correctly really and smell absolutely terrible.
    Because of those things I will never touch a cigaret :P They have been burned into my mind since I was little!

I know it is hard to quit though and I wish everyone who is addicted to it all the luck in the world should they chose to stop smoking

I smoked heavy in both modes, thank God I quit 5 yrs ago, and still miss them. Good luck to anyone trying to quit.

Banned Read only
    I smoke no matter how I am dressed. While enfemme however, I tend to smoke less because I don't want to be re-applying lipstick

Little story pertaining to the OP. I smoked for 40 years in both manner of dress. About 15 years ago I quit smoking for about 4 years.

During those years I was unable to dress very often as my Mother in law was living with us at the time. I remember the night I was finally able to get out fully dressed and Kendra just had to have one.

Not because I though it was sexy for a female to smoke as much as smoking was something that had become taboo just as my crossdressing was so it made sense to smoke as Kendra

Sad to say within a few weeks I was back to a pack a day smoker no matter how I dressed.

Good news is for the last 3 months I have switched to only Vapor E cigs which my Doctor recommended and have not even had the desire for a real one

Smoking?

Sorry, but I don't tolerate smoke of any kind very well.

Oh my! I love the lipstick on the cig too! Gives me an excuse to apply more! Just have to be careful of the butts. In cognito with my wife.

Smoke is always bad xD