Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Hallowwen thoughts?

I'm thinking of going as a French Maid with a locking dress and a choker chain around my neck. The problem I'm having is paying 400.00 for a real nice costume that I can only wear to a fetish event or Halloween.....I would also have to buy a real big blonde wig!

I've got my eyes on some real nice 200.00 pair of leather pants I want to buy right now

Last year I was just pleased with the chance to get out dressed in general. Halloween isn't the only day you can dress you know, You have a whole week in there to dress with the excuse if you need it I am hoping to get a couple of days in this year as me and one in costume (probably halloween itself) as Batgirl. I have been planning the Batgirl costume since last year and hope to be able to put one together. Time will tell.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Well, my first choice was a toss up between either Wonder Woman or Poisn Ivy. (though, I'm not sure how many would know Poison Ivy). However, i guess my usual Holween hang out did super heros/villans last year. (missed it, wife was sick) So this year they are calling it Pimps, and hoes. I'm thinking of beeing a Playboy Bunny. Mybe I can get my SO to be Heff? If she won't, there is somone in our gang that would do it for me

Thanks for reminding me I almost forgot it's not to far off. I try every Halloween to get totally dressed and drive around a few hours.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    My witch costume is all ready to go, and do my best to win the office costume contest!

I'm going for "stylish witch," along the lines of certain promotional photos done by Elizabeth Montgomery for the Bewitched TV series. It may raise the eyebrows of some of my coworkers, but I think I can live with raised eyebrows for one day out of the year. And, if any of them were really curious and not judgmental, I would tell them more; I'm of the opinion that if more people really knew CDs, and what motivates us to do what we do, fewer people would hate and fear us. And it would sure hammer home the message, "Anyone you know could be a CD...and you might never know it."

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I'm dressing up as a goth chick. I'm slowly putting together the pieces of the costume, but haven't found the right dress yet. Also need to find a decent black wig that won't break the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    My wife suggested she go as a Pirate and I go as a "Saucy Bar Wench". Not sure if Isha can pull of "saucy" though.
    It might be easier to pull off "sauced bar wench." Maybe your wife would negotiate? Plus you wouldn't have to brush your hair!

I would love to be a maid

I'm playing with four possibilities right now

1. Lady Green Lantern
    2. Shezow
    3. Soviet Air Force officer in dress uniform
    4. Serena Williams...

This subject comes up several times each year about this time and my answer is always the same - If you are a closeted crossdresser and you dress as a woman for Halloween, the chances are, you will do too good a job, have too good a wig, forms, and outfits, and people will suspect that you don't just dress for Halloween. To pull it off without suspicion, you have to do a really bad job. Bad wig, bra stuffed with paper towels or rags, bad makeup, wobble in your heels, etc. What's the fun in that?

If you're going out where nobody knows you, that's fine, some folks will take you for a female, some will assume it's a costume.

Going out around friends, family, or people from you job is not a good idea if you don't want them wondering about you.

That said, I'm hoping my wife will go out with me (dressed) this Halloween but not around anyone I might know. I'll go as "Linda".
    Last edited by linda allen; 09-16-2013 at 06:38 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Chardonnay Merlot View Post
    I'm playing with four possibilities right now

1. Lady Green Lantern
    I saw that costume! If it's the same one, it's really cool and sexy at the same time I am set on being Batgirl, I bought a redheaded wig today to go with the costume and after I order it, all I need is the boots If I wasn't mentally locked into batgirl lol I would certainly consider the Lady Green lantern or The Lady Flash costume.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

love this thread. Last year i went as a china doll/ chun li...

Hoping to celebrate halloween in a similar outfit this year! Maybe sailor moon or something.
    Melanie Iglesias is my Spirit Animal

I am happy to say that my costume has been finished for nearly a month now. Last year I was disappointed with it after I waited to late to try on all the pieces together and parts did not work that well together.... So this year my wife and I ordered the dresses to our costumes a week before Easter. I wanted time to try everything on and modify as needed. We are going as Steampunk inspired Vampire and Vampire hunter. I have to plug the company we got the dresses from here. Steampunk Threads is great to work with, and really well made and they do custom sizing. http://www.steampunkthreads.com. And I think the prices are reasonable for the quality they achieve.

The only time I dressed up for a Halloween event was when everyone in the office did as well. We were all dressed as French maids, except the one woman who was dressed as a witch. It was for a fancy dress basketball game. I got a lot of compliments it has to be said, about my legs and comments that I really looked the part. Great fun. Most fun bit was on the way to the venue in a colleague's car, we got lost and stopped to ask directions. The woman we asked didn't bat an eyelid at the sight of five men dressed as maids sitting in the car. Unfortunately we all changed before heading for the pub. I would have loved to go there dressed.

I have no plans this year as ever. Oddly enough even though Halloween is Irish in origin, not many people have fancy dress parties at this time. It's all about the kids. I'd love to able to dress up on the night but there's no opportunity, sadly.
    Last edited by mariehart; 09-17-2013 at 09:40 AM.

I used to love Holoween as a kis, and young adult. Then, got out of it altogether. I wish it was renamed, like, "Costume Day", or "Masquerade Day." I walked across the stree into a big drug store last year, and was the only one in there. I don't really like Holloween and its origins, but, it is about the only chance to go out dressed, and not be jeered at. Hoping to get out his time, and go places. But, be careful! Bad stuff happens at times that night, too.

I've expressed myself several times in years past about this but no one ever seemed to make a comment one way or the other so guess no one really cared. Kind of like when someone asks you how you are and then just moves on without waiting for a response. This year I think I'll leave the "kid stuff" to the kids and just enjoy going out with my Grand kids. I don't ever need an "excuse" to dress anyway.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Addicted to pantyhose Sabrina69's Avatar
    Go for it, the first time I ever dressed as a girl was when I was 24 and my mother and sister helped me, it was a blast and they never questioned anything, just thought it was funny. I dressed as a 80ties girl, with huge hair. I never did do it again, until witch at age 40, but it is still fun. I do not see any reason to think you would have any "bad" come of it. I would go, have fun, be yourself as everyone knows you, I would not use that as a forum to officially announce you are CD.

I have the desire to dress as a woman for Halloween. Nothing too daring, just a nice feminine outfit. I am tired of just thinking about dressing up. I need a push!

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    I would love to be a maid
    Do you want to come and clean my house? Do you do windows?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Our CDer Group has events planned for the weekend before Halloween, Halloween night, and the weekend after Halloween. During the day, each day, we will also be OUT enfemme.

So I need some costumeS

One day I am going as a good (?) school girl in a uniform. A sinfully short green/black plaid pleated wrap skirt, white blouse, black short jacket, black lace top stockings, black and flowered garter belt, black lace boy short panties (over taupe), black two strap Mary Janes, and a pair of small jeweled green bows in my hair.

Another day I am going as a witch in my black pettiskirt. It has 52 yards of black tulle and red lace trim. Full but soft. Over black pettipanties with red lace. On top a red leotard in an overbust corset. Gold/red/blue sky high platform stilettos. Oh, and a red garter belt and black lace top stockings. Plus red sparkly horns.

Another day I am going as a bad school girl. A sinfully short pink in a black grid pattern pleated wrap skirt, white ruffled neck blouse, white stockings with bows, black garter belt, black lace boy short panties (over taupe), black Mary Janes, and a pink bow in my hair.

Another day I am going as a bad nurse. A short white with red trim and belt nurses dress with a short flared skirt over a tulle full short petticoat. White tights, red boy shorts over them, and red patent pumps.

Another day I am going as yet again a bad school girl. A sinfully short red/black plaid pleated wrap skirt, black blouse, black stockings, red garter belt, black lace boy short panties (over taupe), black platform stiletto Mary Janes, and a pair of small jeweled red bows in my hair.

I have five events that I am going to on five different days in two cities including the Douglas Halloween parade. This year we are going to have FUN! SOs are welcome at these events. Costumes are encouraged. This is going to be the BEST Halloween of my life (until next year).
    Billie
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 09-18-2013 at 08:26 AM.

A Halloween parade? That's a great idea. As far as I know, there's no such thing around my part of the country except in the malls for children.

It sounds like fun.

Banned Read only
    Halloween is a big deal apparently in the neighborhood where I live. Sadly, this year I just won't have time / resources to dedicate to putting a costume together though. (my son's wedding is the week before)

If I did have time, the costume I'd love to wear would be The Bride of Frankenstein, especially with the lightning bolt beehive hairdo!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Linda,
    I have not yet attended a Douglas Halloween parade but I am told it is large, adult themed, and everyone with a costume participates.

It starts about 10:00pm on October 26th. Our group will likely meet for dinner and FUN at about 7:00pm.

Join us and have a great time!
    Billie

Addicted to pantyhose Sabrina69's Avatar
    It is very liberating to do it, trust me. If you are single, you will also have a great chance to meet another, that likes MTF CD's.... I was not single the first time I did it, however, at the bar, a few woman got very frisky and turned on by it, but since I was with my SO, it was just a confidence booster. If you are intimidated for fear of being accused of being a CD, its better to just do a theme costume. Like, Witch, Nurse, angel or even a story book popular female, or a move female, like Dorothy. Also, if you act feminine normally, for Halloween, be more your male self in the costume.... If you are NOT intimidated by it all, go for it anyway you see fit. I wish I had done it when I was single, it would have made finding an accepting partner so much easier.

UPDATE: I have begun collecting pieces to do Wonder Woman... When I priced ears; tail; cuffs; and the bow tie for a playboy bunny it was just over $40 for all that! Plus I'd need a black leotard or swimsuit as I don't already have one.
    For Wonder Woman I found a red tube top for $5 @ Wally World I can paint the eagle on and a $3 swimsuit to paint stars on at Goodwill. I have the boot covers from my Dallas Cowgirl outfit I can paint red saving the white stripe.
    I can get cardboard gold foil at the dollar store to make the magic bracelets and crown/