Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Upcoming Hallowwen thoughts?

I was going to do something feminine this year o3o But then I saw this. and I totally want to be Phoenix Wright now.
    I'm going to be him in his pink sweater c: when he was young xD Easy costume too ^^
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last year I wore a rented flapper style dress and accessories and had a blast. I actually really like the dress and how it fit and looked on me and even considered trying to buy it. Today I just rented a pirate wench type outfit from the same place. Hopefully, I will have a decent picture or two to share later. One pic is from last year, and the other one from 3 years ago.

My wife says I should go as Black Widow from The Avengers.

I have always dressed as a woman, even in the 80s and I started a thing with all the guys (all married )who one year surprised me and every single guy at the party was dressed en femme, in varying degrees I might add, none were quite as completely en femme as I.....Progress however..... This year I have a really nice witch outfit put together and am so looking forward to a fun night...We will have to start a pic thread of all the costumes soon. How about it mods, think we can have an ongoing thread till Halloween to showcase all the wonderful outfits I'm sure will be forthcoming?
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

I have decided to be Cleopatra this year. I found the dress, jeweled neck piece, hair piece, and shoes. I need to make the jeweled belt. The Cleopatra eye makeup, will be the most fun.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Mad Men inspired

Retro fashions are huge right now, Stop Staring or the Betty Page store. You can dress up as a cute '60s office worker, very feminine. It like wearing a costume but not at the same time. If you convince your wife to wear a skinny suit, all the better.
    Rebecca Bas

After I saw the premiere of Katy Perry's Roar video I couldn't imagine going as anything else. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty815 View Post
    My wife suggested that we dress as Red Riding hood and the Big Bad Wolf, and I get to be Red Riding hood. She is even going to make our costumes. I am excited and even a little giddy.
    thats funny thats what me and the wife are doing, "big red riding hood and the little bad wolf"

Well for me it a red playboy bunny. Staten bunny suit matching pumps long wig red lips. The whole package. My local mall is having malloween on the 26th during hours and then gowing to a big party after. And a party Halloween night. And if a guy ask you to dance does it mean you pass or he is to drunk to tell?

i dont think i could ever fit into a playboy bunny outfit,

which sucks because i absolutely love them

under bust corset waist training is gowing to help me fit and look good.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Okay, the company's announcement of the Halloween festivities, including the costume contest, showed up in my E-mail today. The contest will, of course, be on the 31st.

I sent back my response saying I would like to participate in the costume contest.

Alea jacta est - "The die is cast."

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Christie Camelle View Post
    Seeing as how I am a true child of the 80s, I'm going as an 80s big hair rocker chick like Lita Ford, Nancy Wilson of Heart, or Vixen! Oh rats! Now I have to go blonde! *giggles*
    You are me hero. I want to adopt this.

Star Pretty
    Pocahantas

Aspiring Member
    Looks like I will finally have an opportunity to do Tinkerbell this year. Or a Tinkerbell-ish type of forest nymph something or other. Putting a long green cosplay wig with some green wings, tights, boots. I think I am gonna be able to pull it off right.

Sejd
    Two years ago my wife and I both dressed up as "Hot" girls and then she lost it completely and we had a big issue. Now so much later we have it all down, I get to dress every evening and I never dress for Halloween. I get to go out on my own if I need to and it's all good. I don't need to pretend anything for Halloween anymore :0)

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar

Halloween

I found this for 15 bucks, so I guess I'm going to be Alice in Wonderland, now I just need the blonde wig. Whadaya think?

How does it look with the blonde wig?
    Last edited by Majella St Gerard; 10-17-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    I found this for 15 bucks, so I guess I'm going to be Alice in Wonderland, now I just need the blonde wig. Whadaya think?
    I love the Alice in Wonderland idea.

Tiffany,
    Your question makes me think about past Halloweens.
    "Prostitute" as a teenager about age 16
    "Cheerleader", when wife was a "football player" at age 20, wearing her sisters uniform.
    "Belly dancer" at a costume party of my military training class age 25.
    Light blue speedo with wife's gold sequined bullet bra, dark blue veils & long brown hair. (Won first place..)

But all that was a long time ago... but fun times.
    Not sure what to be this year.. maybe just me.
    Hope these are some good ideas for you.

Hugs,

We have narrowed it down to corpse bride and groom. I will try to get a pic or 2