Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Hallowwen thoughts?

Upcoming Hallowwen thoughts?

I have been thinking about halloween this year. Last year my wife went as a butler and I went as a french maid. I think I want to be a bride this year. Anyone else thinking about their Halloween costume?

Yes...but, no ideas yet. In the past we have gone to radio station sponsored events where you have to listen to win a tickets to go. It is a fun venue because everyone is there to party, the place is well decorated and they all wear very good costumes and the age is mixed and less immature kids. We have also gone to main stream clubs which has also been fun, but we are starting to feel a bit too old for that and one year we tried a gay club, but the crowd was too small and we left for another club. I enjoy dressing up, but this year I'm trying to figure out something different since we don't drink much anymore and we're growing tired of the clubs which don't seem to decorate, where people are not all in costume and there is not much of a show. For a costume...I would do just about anything... its too bad it wasn't a law to dress in costume on Halloween!
    Chickie

I'll prolly wear mine victorian outfit. Maybe throw in a little steampunk action.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My wife said she doesn't want me to dress as a woman. She said it would be too obvious that I am transgendered. I wanted to argue but I think I am taking it as a compliment. I have only been fully dressing and going out for about 5 months I think. I must be making progress! I will be jealous of those of you that dress on Halloween.
    Suzanne
    Last edited by Suzanne F; 09-13-2013 at 01:13 PM.

I with Suzanne, because my wife want me to take a break from dressing this Halloween too, she think too many people will us start to wonder if it is just for Halloween special here in a small town, and a area which almost everyone know everyone else, I will miss getting to be out in public this year, but maybe it is for the good, hugs. hope the rest of you have a wonderful time.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I need to add that I do get to go out in San Francisco and other places in the Bay Area at least twice a month. My wife has been very supportive and helpful. She is just not ready for everyone here in our small suburb to know about Suzanne. I have agreed to this and I am happy with our compromises. I am trying to heed my more experienced sisters advice and slow down. I want to cherish my new found authenticity!
    Suzanne

Yup. Going as a bride again. New dress thus year too. I go to a TG party every year. Over 200 last time! If you are within driving distance of New England I highly recommend it!
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

Addicted to pantyhose Sabrina69's Avatar
    I been dressing as a witch the last several Halloweens, its the only time I ever dressed fem head to toe (that is about to change). However, my attitude is, dress in a COSTUME if you are worried about people wondering if you xdress. I just make it a tradition for myself, the motorcycle gets dressed up as the witches broom and we have a great time. Yeah, I am the first man to ever ride to my local biker bar in a dress (they have Halloween parties)... lol. I change the costume up some each year, but I am still a witch... and because it has become a tradition, no one thinks anything about it. If I was to dress as a "woman" I am very sure, things would change....

If you have a SO, doing something as a couple is great. If you want to be woman, have her do man.... then she can always say is was HER idea. A good SO will help you cover up your real desire.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never been to a Halloween party but I would dress up as a woman.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina69 View Post
    I been dressing as a witch the last several Halloweens, its the only time I ever dressed fem head to toe (that is about to change). However, my attitude is, dress in a COSTUME if you are worried about people wondering if you xdress. I just make it a tradition for myself, the motorcycle gets dressed up as the witches broom and we have a great time. Yeah, I am the first man to ever ride to my local biker bar in a dress (they have Halloween parties)... lol. I change the costume up some each year, but I am still a witch... and because it has become a tradition, no one thinks anything about it. If I was to dress as a "woman" I am very sure, things would change....
    Being a Witch is my little alter ego so would be an ideal costume for the evening if I manage to get out to a party. My brother often has a party so will be my best opportunity to be dressed in front of the whole family and also a good/bad time to come out to them .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I was thinking Harley Quinn... kinda my own version of the costume, but I've got like $0 to spend...

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

I'll be wearing a little white dress with a gray cape and sandals. But doubt I'll look too feminine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

I am planning the usual (boring) outfit. Something sexy from the closet. The difference is being able to dress openly I suppose.

Ho hum, just a boring girl I guess.

Hugs, Robin

I was thinking about going as a sexy witch. But my wife just decided she wants to be the sexy witch and doesn't want me in the same. So, I have to come up with a different idea. Maybe catholic school girl?
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne F View Post
    My wife said she doesn't want me to dress as a woman. She said it would be too obvious that I am transgendered. I wanted to argue but I think I am taking it as a compliment. I have only been fully dressing and going out for about 5 months I think. I must be making progress! I will be jealous of those of you that dress on Halloween.
    Suzanne

A way around this is to go as a female character or real person. Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, or Madonna used to work back when. Wonder Woman if you like that.

I love the annual Halloween threads, since I get to live vicariously through all of you I don't even have the nerve to broach the subject with my wife, but I do secretly hope my kids will jokingly suggest something one year so I can pounce on it... maybe someday!

Seeing as how I am a true child of the 80s, I'm going as an 80s big hair rocker chick like Lita Ford, Nancy Wilson of Heart, or Vixen! Oh rats! Now I have to go blonde! *giggles*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

I have been dressing on femme on Halloween for three years now. This year I am thinking old time cocktail waitress.

Maybe I will dress as a guy one year.
    Then again maybe not!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    We will be attending a party down where my younger sister lives (she is the only person in my family I am out to at present). So it will be a safe area away from work colleagues.

My wife suggested she go as a Pirate and I go as a "Saucy Bar Wench". Not sure if Isha can pull of "saucy" though

Hugs

Isha

My wife suggested that we dress as Red Riding hood and the Big Bad Wolf, and I get to be Red Riding hood. She is even going to make our costumes. I am excited and even a little giddy.

I got to make up for last year, Last year I was a zombie and scared a little kid(I felt bad for that) so this year I am going to be Santa Claus

Dress as a prostitute, maybe? You could come home with money in your purse ....

hi babes . it is my first hall oween party this year and i going as a sexy devil lady well it not new as when i do go out i am a little devil anyway lol. have fun and take care love deanna xxx

I did the 80's rocker chic last year this year I am thinking about going 80's madonna.