Thread: Sweet, cuddly, and EDGY

Complex Lolita...

Sweet, cuddly, and EDGY

“This sandwich is sweet, cuddly and edgy!” (Jeff Munro)

Just like me! And now for something COMPLETELY different...

Yeah, I’m sweet. You would think so if you actually met me. Don’t take my word for it, ask my sister (if she’s awake). Not sickly-sweet, mid you, but “sweet” in a positive sense. MY CD’ing expresses satisfaction, acceptance, pleasure, excellence, exaltation, awe and reverence. SWEET! You can talk to me. Send me a PM, and you’ll find out. I’ll be nice to you. You can trust me...

In fact, I’m downright cuddly! Being near me, or as near as you can get, will induce cuddling. I represent the cute, soft, huggable part of MtF crossdressing, something you rarely see these days. Oh, I wish my cuddly friend was here, the one I met two years ago, but she just disappeared into the ether one day. Just when I finally met a cuddly crossdressing friend, it was too good to be true. Sigh. Oh, well, maybe someone will discover my adorability. Just ask my sister – is she awake yet?

Of course, I’m edgy as well. My crossdressing challenges societal norms, and I am dangerous. I represent the dark side, which, to me at least, is hilarious. I’m sweet and cuddly, so how can I be edgy as well? I live on the edge, for one thing, and I’m not talking about the edge of the community, or the edge of the proverbial cliff, but I DO take risks. FUN! Its way cool, in fact being a crossdresser is cooler than cool. I’m not trying very hard, either, which is why I can afford to be sweet and cuddly. It all comes naturally, you know...

At present I’m tense and apprehensive. NOT about my crossdressing, but the world is bearing down on me. At times like this I write a lot of stuff, on any subject, to ease my mind and avoid the inevitable. It’s a challenge to remain sweet and cuddly, under the circumstances, and my carefully maintained façade is getting a few cracks in it. In short, I need a hug! If you can bear up under overbearing sweetness and aren’t afraid of a cuddly crossdresser, seek me out – we can leave the hard-edged, unsympathetic world behind, do our little “edgy” thing in private, and explode in soft laughter, long into the night (as long as my sister is asleep)...

Sweet and cuddly MtF crossdressers, edgy by nature, are few and far between. Please take advantage of me while you can, before it’s too late. Use your blessed imagination, my dears...

Confused? That’s A GOOD thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    At times like this I write a lot of stuff, on any subject, to ease my mind and avoid the inevitable.
    And I, like many others, read what you write. Keep writing.

Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gone to live my life
    Keep writing Freddy . . . it is nice to have controversy as it stops us from slipping into mediocrity.

Hugs

Isha

Edgy? Moi?

I can do edgy. I got into a lot of trouble doing edgy.
    I am definitely not good at cuddly. But I will give you a hug if we don't have to actually...hug.

Frédérique,
    Confused,I think you have been using your writing skills to the max lately.
    You probably are warm and cuddly, but you do have an active writing mind.
    Gets everybody thinking.
    I wonder do you stir the pot much?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Don't let it get you down, Freddy. But at the same time, try to avoid topics that potentially pit member against member here. It's no fun when a thread turns into a vehicle for personal insults. Although it is nice to think that each person here should have self-control, some members are really having a rather stressful time with it all and so it is rather natural to take some things personally.
    Reine

Platinum Member
    I believe you're sweet, cuddly and maybe a bit edgy....but can a sandwich really be edgy? Or for that matter cuddly?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD
    Don't let it get you down, Freddy. But at the same time, try to avoid topics that potentially pit member against member here.
    Even in a little piffle of a thread like this you have NO idea what I’m getting at. I’m not DOWN because of recent events here, but because of events outside of this alleged “playground,” i.e. in the so-called Real World. With that in mind, please don’t tell me which topics to avoid, OK? I’m merely looking around and reporting what I see (and feel). As usual, you’re talking down to me (and others like me), and this affects my sweet, cuddly, and edgy* nature in a BIG way…

*Notice how I got my “train” of thought back on the tracks?

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93
    ....but can a sandwich really be edgy?
    Apparently. The sandwich in question had interesting edges

Oh we know what you're getting at and your latest post has just proved it. You were just waiting for someone to bite so you could be a rude to them. Well, not on this board, I'm not bloody having it and if you carry on, your next ban will be your last, capiche?

THREAD DONE!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn