Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When the Cleaner comes - do you hide your clothes, makeup etc?

The "cleaner" lives and sleeps with me so no, I don't hide my things from her.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mariehart View Post
    ..... But then again she's paid to clean not pass judgement.
    Damn right. Just like the Queen, I never discuss personal matters with staff .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

If I could never afford a cleaner. I think if people are in the closet they'll take precautions
    Be whoever you want to be. Screw what others think. It's their loss....

Cleaner???? I guess some of us are better off than the rest lol I am the cleaner and yes, I hide my stuff from myself so that I don't find it lol

On the serious side, (not that your not serious mind you), My SO knows I dress so I don't have to worry about Her finding anything. I do my own laundry anyways so.... I did, however, mention that my favorite pair of black lace panties have gone missing though and to keep an eye out for them to her
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I have a lady who comes once a week to clean and I know she has seen my dresses and nightgowns hanging in the walk in closet

because she vacuums there. Who cares.

Vieja

Platinum Member
    I don't hid, but then I don't have a cleaner. I do my own laundry most of the time. Some years ago, however, my wife was folding laundry with her mother's help. One of MY thongs happened to be in the mix. My MIL picked it up and said to my wife, "I can't believe you wear these things!" We got quite a laugh out of it later.

My wife and I share a large zcloset and all the girl stuff hangs together. The cleaner usually doesn't go in the closet, but if she did she'd have to be real nosey to find anything. Size wise the DW and I are not that far apart. Thus, my wife could always declare my stuff as her "fat clothes."

I wear a skirt when the cleaners come, that takes care of that.
    Have fun now, life is too short to wait,
    RedBaron
    http://www.facebook.com/guenther.eichhorn

My wife is the 'cleaner' and I am the 'folder' so there's never a problem here.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Whenever I hire a cleaner, I don't hide a thing.

When I was alone I had a house keeper in once a week. I had a large walk in closet with a keyed lock on the door. It usually stayed locked but if it wasn't I just told her the clothes belonged to my 'x', whom she had never met. It was never an issue really.

I keep my stuff hidden and have to agree that it's pain to do so.

I tried to hide from our housekeeper for fourteen years, although the fact that my spouse's bathroom is neat and spartan and mine is covered in cosmetics and tiny perfume bottles probably gave her a clue.

About a year ago I told her and it was no big deal. So now she sees me en drab some days and en femme other days and is seemingly comfortable either way.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, That's not a problem, As I'm one of the two co-cleaners.
    I retired but my wife's job as a homemaker hasn't changed so we now share the house work.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    I used to travel a lot and stay at various suites for several weeks. I would hang my fem stuff up and leave makeup out. No one ever said anything about it. At one place I was a regular and ran into the young gal that checked the rooms after they were cleaned. She said, you must have found a good sale. I had left my shopping on the extra bed in the room. The dresses and skirts were still on the hangers in a clear bag. My two new bras were evident in their bag. She was and continued to be friendly while I was there and never gave a hint that she had a problem with it.

About 50 years ago I did have a motel room cleaning lady ask me if I had someone staying with me. I said no and then she asked who the dresses were for. I never answered her as I was leaving. I do think she was trying to make sure that I wasn't taking a single rate and should have been a double.

We have a lady that helps my wife with the cleaning from time to time. She is a friend and it helps her out. We were talking about it one day and I said it was just a matter of time before she noticed the 2 wigs and all the fem cloths and panties that don't fit my wife. I knew there would come a time she would be in the clost and say to herself hmmmm.......oh.....oooooooooooh, so we just told her. She was good with it and thought it was fun.

Kelley
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    The biggest problem I have with the "cleaner" around here is that sometimes after she is done I can't find things. Of course its my wife so I can always ask her. Like yesterday when the grand daughter was coming to spend some time with us the "cleaner" picked up and put things away and now I can't my new skirt and top. Plus I didn't get to wear them yesterday afternoon like I wanted to, but grandkids are worth it.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Arrow When the Cleaner comes - do you hide your clothes, makeup etc?

When the Cleaner comes - do you hide your clothes, makeup etc?
    No cleaner comes into my apartment. However every year have apartment inspections by the housing manager and staff. They are mostly checking for clean and clutter free paths to the main door in case of emergency exit. Also they check for any paint pealing and the condition of the carpets. I don't hide my female clothes or makeup. I usually am dressed in female attire with makeup when the inspections take place. Every other year have random inspections by HUD contractor as the apartment is in a section eight building. Once the HUD inspectors came to inspect my apartment, that was five years ago. Suppose I am due for HUD inspection again soon. I won't hide my female items. I keep my hamper lid closed so they don't know if I have soiled clothes in the hamper.

I am probably one of the few, but I do have a regular housekeeper/maid who comes in once ever two weeks. She does the heavy stuff as I hate to do it. I am single and since my job involves long hours at the office and then sooo much travel away from the office that I hardly have time/or the desire to do the vacuuming, dusting, keep the bathrooms clean, change the bed, etc., when I am home. When I am home I just want to relax. I esp. need her to keep up the dusting of all the junk (read: hobbies collecting stuff) I have accumulated. So there I said it, I have a maid.

So, getting onto the question, NO I do not hide a thing, and YES, she knows about Sarah. She see's my stuff in the master bathroom, see's my ladies clothes hanging in the walk-in closet, and see's my master bedroom is probably decorated a bit more femininely than most men's who live alone. She does not do my laundry and I have never asked her to do it. Has she ever rummaged through my dresser drawer's? - I don't know and really do not care to know (but I doubt she has). She has never said or been judgmental about working for me and will even ask from time to time what Sarah has been up to.

I keep joking with her that one day I am going to get into my French Maid outfit (every good card carrying CD/TLady has one, right?) and we will commence to doing my house cleaning together. She has even told me teasingly back that she'll get herself one sometime and join me!! I have my doubt's but we'll see.........
    Last edited by Sarah V; 09-22-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine