Thread: Readjusting

Readjusting

Well, I working my way back. I have been off the net for a few months because of a deployment and then a short notice move. It feels good to be back but I am still adjusting.

Today is my first day getting to dress again. I have a supporting SO but I was really nervous of showing her this side again. I have been dying to dress since I got back but every time I had the opportunity I felt those old fears of nonacceptance creep back in. My SO made it clear she was still accepting, even buying me a new shirt but it took a while before I could show myself to her. I did wear my hair in private but I have felt such fear in exposing myself to her again and I do not know why. She has always been accepting and was very happy to see me tonight.

Baby steps I guess.

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Danni,

Love your avatar. Welcome back.

Always nice to hear from a fellow sister in arms.

Hugs

Isha

Welcome back. Time to take time to regroup.
    Semper Fi.

Hi Danni Renee! It's good to have you back with us where you belong!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Good to see you back and it is not wrong to go back to a slow reveal, it seems to help acceptance as everyone has to get used to it again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome back and thank you for your service. 24 year retired vet myself.