The time has come!

"The time has come!" the Zaack did say
    "To talk of crossdressing.
    Not shoes or slips, but leg/arm wax,
    Of its prolonging sting.
    Now as the wax is boiling hot and I am quivering,
    Please do say of your first day
    Of getting hair waxing!"

(First ever appointment is on this weekend - nervous but looking forward to it haha)

Hey Zaack.Good luck.We have a program on TV here in the UK right now called celebrity salon, where it's all about celebs doing such treatments for reality shows.

I heard waxing can be painful but i'm sure you can withstand it and will look great hairless afterwards.Just think about the clothes and how good you'll look in all your combinations of outfits afterwards.

Keep us updated and post pics!

As long as you don't eat any oysters, you should be fine my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Stop being a wuss! It hardly hurts at all!!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Dear Sister,
    Legs and chest are not all that hard to shave and for me the effect is wonderful. As for waxing, my wife and I have been getting full Brazilians for almost 3 years. We Love how this enhances our experiences and after a few times the pain is minimal. For me its actually enjoyable.
    Peace, Stephanie G

Gone to live my life
    Hi Zaack,

I have been waxing (complete body) for years. While it may have had something to do with my proclivity for female attire, I actually did it for competitive fighting (UFC style). Nothing hurts more than having an opponent grab on to a clump of chest hair and yank it out. After that happened once I immediately went to a salon and had it done professionally. Did it hurt . . . first time . . . you bet (but on a scale of 1 - 10, about a 5). It gets easier as you continue to do it because the hair follicle gets smaller and weaker.

I say go for it . . . it only hurts for a second . . . at least until the next strip.

Hugs

Isha

Aaahhhh! Kelly Clarkson! I used to do that, but eventually found my epilator to be a lot cheaper.
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Zaack,
    It is exciting wandering into the unknown.
    I hope it goes well for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It takes a real man to be a sissy. Hehe. I am one of those gorilla hairy guys and never have thought the pain was any reason not to be smooth.

Thank you all for the support!
    Except you Rogina :P

Kate Simmons, I tried to contain my laughter but was unsuccessful!

Im not sure whethe Ill post pictures but I might, if I get the time to take them. I am looking forward to being less of a hairy monkey :P. Fortunately , if anyone questions my hairlessness, I can easily say its getting close to summer and I overheat with the hair (which is not a lie).

It went well!

The stomach hair hurt ALOT but the over all, it went smoothly (pun unintended)

I am, however, covered in mini pimples and red bumps Hopefully that will clear soon

Other good part was it only cost half of what I thought; the woman said I did not have that much hair