Thread: High heel race

High heel race

So this October I will be running in the Washington D.C. high heel race. Is anyone else planning or thinking of running?

How high do the heels have to be?
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Platinum Member
    Hi Andrea, I'm afraid that they would figure that I had way too much practice walking in heels.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 09-18-2013 at 06:23 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Rogina, the heels have to be two inches high at least. And Blue Orchid the more practice you have the better! Lots of cders will be there strutting their stuff

Do "wedgies" pass? I am looking for an advantage here!!!

Not this year, but I will watch the outcome with interest.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    What's the prize for winning, should one choose to participate?
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

How high a heel will you be wearing. I'd love to get a look at the girls doing their best to show their stuff. Is this a full "Drag Race"? Good Luck and do us girls proud.

I am not sure what the prize for winning is but it is definitely a full drag race. Last year I wore one of my more costume style outfits and I blended in perfectly. Its a great chance to dress up in front of thousands of people and have no one notice you at all.

I have attended the race for the past five years, but have never run in it or dressed for it. It is always a good time though.

Well alwayshave...How come???? Why don't you race as you are right there???

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    Well alwayshave...How come???? Why don't you race as you are right there???
    Well Rogina, while not being deep in the closet, I am in the closet. My SO knows and I have gone dressed out to clubs with her. However, up until last fall I lived in the neighborhood that hosts the high heel drag race and know quite a few people. My SO and I are a uniquely identifiable couple, meaning if someone saw her, they would know the other individual was me, enfemme or not.

If my SO was not around, I'd be tempted to do it as once I redo my eyes and put on a wig, I'm hard to identify.

Wow a real race in high heels bet that is fun and amusing. How long is the race I have some tall boots that are about two inches high in the heel I rode broncs in at the ranch when we broke out some colts. I can run in them or used to be able to... Lol... What's the prize for winning. Do other states have this or just exclusive to Washington? Somebody take some video of the race I would enjoy watching it. The taller heels are a challenge for me to just walk in much less run. I'd probably break my neck anyway. Just had an idea there should be classes of racers 2" heels, 4 inch heels and then the 6 inch class. Bet it is a fun time....

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    ...How long is the race ... What's the prize for winning. Somebody take some video of the race I would enjoy watching it. The taller heels are a challenge for me to just walk in much less run. Bet it is a fun time....
    Three city blocks, which in DC are not very long. The prize for winning is pinched toes. Here is video of a couple of years ago posted on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0lnQfLKM4k

I understand always shave. Luckily I live in Alexandria and am not well known anywhere nearby. But you are right in that people don't tend to recognize me when I am in full femme. Maybe part of its context or blending in. This year I plan on wearing the same things as iny profile pic only this time I am trying breast forms too.

Today, my wifes sister suggested that I run in one. And of course I know many of you will say go for it. And I am strongly considering this. Especially since my wife has given me the go ahead. However, my wife is worried that her sister has caught on to me. Her sister once made a comment at a party that I walk like a girl. (I was drunk, it was outdoors...) And her sister and family are not the kind of people that would be accepting of it if they were to find out, or truly suspect.

I am also thinking, perhaps my wife is looking for a safe way for her to be able to see something. Her viewing my dressing is her biggest stumbling block right now. And she knows this and knows that should she be able to overcome that obstacle, some things would be easier overall. So it is likely that I will participate in this. (and I will enjoy it). Her sister even said that I should practice in them so I can win.... hmmm.... BTW, last year two guys came in 1st and 2nd, and there were others who raced as well. All for cancer charity and apparently we also wear other fem items. Also BTW, the heels have to be at least 3". I guess I had better get practicing. lol. Oh and if I do not chicken out on this, her sister will be buying me the shoes. That is a condition I made for doing this, that she has to get me the shoes. (good way to take advantage of this for free shoes.... and I am probably gonna burn in hell for it lol)
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I wanted to do it last year, but I wasn't in the area --maybe I should do it this year?