Thread: Love the Autumn

Love the Autumn

I have to say that Autumn is my fav time of year. Don't get me wrong this girl loves the summer as well, but I enjoy dressing much more in the fall, and I think I like the autumn fashion much better, plus my makeup melts less than the summer.

How do you girls feel?

Cheers,

Erika

I am a Spring girl and look forward to cool summery fashions.
    Autumn and winter does make it easier to blend in as there are not so outstanding fashions as the summer brings.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Erika,

I have always loved Autumn. As this will be my first Autumn open to my wife, I am looking forward to femme jeans, boots, sweaters and coats while walking through the Autumn colours of our property.

Hugs

Isha

I love the summer as well but you're right, it make dressing difficult because of the exposed skin and the heat in a wig and makeup. Autumn is fine but deep down inside I know it's leading to winter so I'm not so fond of it.

The reality is, we have to deal with all the seasons. It's a lot better than it was before central heat and air conditioning.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I love any season that call for a change in fashion, So that of course includes fall, winter, spring. and summer, of course it helps to live somewhere where it doesn't get to cold in the winter or to hot in the summer.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I really enjoy the autumn as well; more fashion choices that are flattering to my proportions and color palettes that are easier to work with. I certainly enjoy spring an summer, but they're definitely behind-closed-doors-only seasons.

i love autumn too. i can shave my legs again and keep them girl smooth until the following may. the first nair of the season is such a wonderful feeling. getting the first pedi and the donning hosiery on freshly shaven legs is pure bliss.

I like all of the seasons equally. In my opinion, each one has it's own particular charm.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I love early autumn fashions when it isn't too cold yet you can wear some lovely sweaters and thicker skirts and all kinds of cool coats of differing thicknesses; just like in spring i guess.It does help me with disguising my broadish shoulders too.

We've been lucky this year having a great summer and some of it is still lingering on.

When I was young I liked Summer the best. Now Autumn and Spring are my favorites, Winter is depressing to me. The cooler months are better as far as dressing is concerned the make-up stays on better and I can paint my toe nails again and leave it on. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I love spring time, when everything blooms, but that leads to the heat of summer. Although I don't go out dressed, even with central air I have a tough time wearing stockings. So to answer your question, I love to wear stockings and garter belts, and so have to agree that shaved legs with hose is a fabulous feeling, especially when accompanied by a lovely petticoat and heels.

I like the cooler weather. Unfortunately it is still over 100 during the day here in AZ. Can't wait til next month!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I like the autumn and winter as I get to wear my wigs, makeup and stockings without being a hot lump. Although born of England's shores, I think my temperature genetics are predisposed to living in the Arctic/Antarctic regions . Also, I've got quite a few gorgeous jumpers that I've got to get some wear out of this year.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Platinum Member
    I really love Autumn, but I also love Winter. Sadly, Autumn doesn't reach us till late November, in Houston, and winter never arrives at all.

I like the fall and winter clothes that I can get out now! But I don't like the weather when it gets too cold in a few months.
    Stephanie

In LA we don't have much of a seasonal change. Most days are hot in the day and cool off at night.

Banned Read only
    In western Washington State there are two seasons: wet and dry. Actually, I prefer late fall to early spring when darkness comes early. It offers more time to take evening strolls especially when a gentle rain is falling.

I actually love autumn time the best also. Spring is second best. I HATE these extremely (and ever growing it seems with Global Warming) hot Texas summers we have been having. Can't wait to move out of Texas in a few more years.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I love the Fall time of year. The bright colors, the air seems so fresh each morning with the cooler temps. My very favorite time of the year.