Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool weather approaching - When is National Crossdressers Shave Your Legs for Winter

I shave mine when the weather cools and I can comfortably wear pants. I think that's today!

Ciara

Last time I DIDN"T shave my legs at least every other day was about 3 years ago. I wear shorts all summer long and work/volunteer at an agency that is 80% female staffed. Never had one person make any kind of a comment there. And except for one 12 year old girl I don't think anyone either noticed or cared.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Epilate my legs year round. The only two people to ever comment was my 80 something mother and a jerk at the gym.

Aspiring Member
    What's the big deal? My legs and everything up to my ears are free of hair 24/7/365! A girl has to do what a girl has to do. Anyone else just has to get over my hairlessness! I don't care what anyone thinks!

Cheryl

Been smooth year-round for years. I had bare legs when I met my wife before we married and I told her about my dressing as well. Smooth legs are my "normal" and nobody expects anything different of me - it's a part of who I am.

Lol I like this idea !

Maybe there should be a 'national try out shaved legs' day... once smooth no one really wants to go back (unless it's for that contrasting 'oooooooh, my legs feel sooo good' moment haha) and it will become ever so normal

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Been shaving my legs everyday for the last couple of years. I live in Texas were shorts weather lasts a long time but no body cares about my legs.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I don't shave during the summer, or the fall or the winter or the spring. I simply get out my epilator and get smooth.
    Went smooth toes to nose about 10 years ago and will never go back...and my wife doesn't mind a bit.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I shave my legs year round, too. I don't have much hair on them anyway and I notice a lot of men have smooth legs. Are there more bicycle riders or more cross dressers? That's the question for the ages. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I always thought everyday was shave our legs day,,,,,, just normal every time I shower. Michelle
    Life,s a beach; so sit down, kick your (high) heels off, and pour yourself a tall one

Platinum Member
    National Shave Your Legs Day occurred on December 28, 2004. Sorry you missed it!

this coming weekend !!! can't wait... until the second Sunday in Feb.

i epilate during the winter months because my wife does not want my friends to wonder why i'm hairless. So in a few weeks, i'm hoping the weather turns for the worst so that shorts will not be needed to stay cooler. I also get to hide my bra under my coats.

but for shaving, what procedures work best for you girls. I epilate, but have ingrown hairs. is shaving better to avoid that? should I apply lotion after a shave? lets hear some suggestions that work well

I am hoping to shave mine the next couple days or so.

As I have gotten older I seem to have less hair on my legs so I have made a gradual transition to keeping my legs smooth all the time and wear shorts in public. I have noticed many men in the south that have smooth legs.

My S/O didn't want me to shave my legs and I didn't for a while. Just giving her time to adjust but I finally broke down and did it recently (along with my arms). She didn't approve at first but stopped caring within 20 minutes (whew...that went well). I didn't know how it was going to look since my shins have pretty bad scars from being a skater while younger. Looks great feels great! So much smexier!! hehehe

Its always warm in San Diego and living by the beach I'm always wearing board shorts and thought "everyone would notice"....no one has noticed. hehehe
    Just half girl !
    Skype: hallielynnn - fb.com/hallie.lynn.9 (add me friends!)

My national crossdressing day started last week. I am smooth as silk.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle D View Post
    I always thought everyday was shave our legs day,,,,,, just normal every time I shower. Michelle
    This is pretty much how I roll as well. Might miss a day or two during the week, but rarely 2 days in a row. With the exception of a little bit of arm bair, I shave all over.

I realize many keep them shaved year round, and my S.O. is OK with me doing so, although I can tell she is apprehensive about it embarrassing her. I do know many who's S.O. prefers them not to shave them in the summer as it might embarrass them or out them when they are not willing to accept the the repercussions, whatever they might be for their particular situation. Some may live in a non accepting location, have relationships and jobs to risk, etc. I know many who are in these situations are given the OK to shave them and keep them that way during the winter months since they feel they are covered during the winter season. The season usually starts around October when shorts are replaced by pants, and that is why I posted the question. I'm sure many who are in this situation are celebrating as they can't keep them this way year round. To these girls I celebrate with them because it does feel nice and I'm glad they can take part at least part of the year. So break out the clippers, nair, epilators, or the Venus razor, it's shaving time again.....

There is no shave you legs for winter event as legs should be shave all year round. Guys with shaved legs in not a big deal anymore especially with depilatory products for men, male models with hairless bodies, etc. Shaved legs are no longer an issue for those in male mode.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I like this idea

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I just recently began shaving in the warmer months but I do like the freedom of being shaved in the winter where I don't have to get the questionable looks from people. I may just stay shave all the time now. I really don't know why more guys don't its a great look I think even in guy mode.

I've been shaving my legs for 12 years or so. I did shave through a couple of summers, but it proved to be a little awkward at times. I have kept it up through the winter months though. Yes, October does seem to be the magic month and I always become anxious. Weather has been a little warm here, but a big cool-down is headed in for next week. So....I'm thinking this weekend sounds like a great tiime to break open a new razor. I've always been able to sell the "winter shaving" to my wife because I'm an avid runner. I started telling her my running tights would pull the hairs on my legs and were uncomfortable. Not a total lie, but made it sound a little worse than it was. Been working for 12 years though. Just hate when March rolls around and I start letting it grow out. I do use trimmer and keep it fairly short during the summer. I'm blond and not a hairy person anyway, so it's not very noticeable.

Megan

I don't have much hair on my legs.

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".