Thread: Long time

Long time

Just over a month ago i had major surgery, like if I didn't have it I'd be paralyzed or dead. Everything went well and after two weeks the doc gave me the all clear to resume my normal activities.

However i had no desire to dress or even put on a bra or a nighty. Well today as i was folding the laundry, actually I was folding my wife's bras, the feeling returned. so as of I am writing this I am in a bra, panties and a pretty robe. i feel so good, guess the recovery is gong well.
    Dana Fleming

Glad to hear that everything went fine and your recovering I have period where I don't want to dress that often, can go a month or so but then a certain item will set it off again lol have fun!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Just to echo what Joanne said, its great to hear that your on the mend and feeling better. And they dressing thing does come and go I know it does for me anyways especially if I am extremely busy or a lot is going on in my life I almost don't even notice that I haven't been dressing until things slow or wind down lol. I love dressing it is one of my favorite things to do in the world I have invested lots of time and money into it and it feels great when doing it but when things are real and there isn't time for it becomes secondary in my life. Im sure that was all that was happening with you with the surgery and getting back on your feet. But im really glad to hear that your feeling better and all girled up hun.
    “All men are liars, said Roberta Muldoon, who knew this was true because she had once been a man.”
    ― John Irving, The World According to Garp

Glad to hear you are all better. Sounds like you needed some time off. We,come back.

Welcome back girl glad your doing good hun.
    Angie

I guess it is. Hope you never have to go through that terrible drought again. Glad to hear your surgery was a success.

Dana,
    The desire to dress can wane after any new activity,this takes the mind elsewhere and when you calm down the interest returns.
    I hope the all clear is good.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice post, Dana! U r living proof that for many of us, there R things more important than dressing!

"Health" being a major one. Glad to hear you're getting your groove back!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Glad you're doing well.

I think most of us have times when something in our lives side tracks us. I know I just came out of a three week slump myself. Not even sure what caused it, mind was just in a different place. Sounds like your life is normalizing and that's great.

Glad your well -- don't worry the "fog" will return...........................Debra

Dana its good to see you are recovering well.

The fact your desire has returned. It makes me think you are getting back to your normal life
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

very happy to hear that all went well! sounds like you
    made a full recovery
    paula

Glad you're feeling better.I recently had a bout with sciatica and the pain was so bad I didn't even think about dressing for a month,and I was afraid I was losing interest.now It's pretty much gone and I'm in full swing again,but still haven't tried wearing my heels.

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Everything went well and after two weeks the doc gave me the all clear to resume my normal activities.
    I wonder if the doc had any idea that "normal activities" might include a bra and panties.
    Congratulations on your successful surgery!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Dana,

Glad to hear you surgery went well and you are on the mend.

Hugs

Isha

Dana, I'm glad to hear your surgery went well and you're on the road to recovery. Any surgery is scary. I am presently recovering from a simple hernia operation that seems to be going well. But it sure was scary for about 48 hours when I barely could take a step without assistance. It's been three days now and I'm feeling better every hour. The pain is bearable with aspirin extra-strength, not the low-dose version. But like you I had no desire to dress. Well, today, I took my first full shower and had to change the boxers I'd been wearing. Well, I don't have another pair that are so lose in the waist that I can wear them higher than usual. Alas! I remember I have a skirt that has a loose waist. So, problem solved! I sit here wearing my skirt, and a blouse and feeling better every minute. I live alone, so I am not expecting anyone to "surprise' me. and if they do, they will understand the unusual time it may take for me to answer the door.

Who would have known, that my crossdressing would serve me in such a practical way one day. LOL

Enjoy honey, we are who we are, pass , no pass, enjoy, feel fabulous, BE FABULOUS!

Cassie

Platinum Member
    Hi Dana, The great thing that you came through everything fine , If the urge comes back that will just be icing on the cake.

Dana please do keep us advised.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Ladies, thanks for your lovely comments, I do appreciate them. It is good be be back in pretty things and on this site!
    Dana Fleming