Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Growing Breasts and Wearing Bras

Growing Breasts and Wearing Bras

hi ladies,
    i know this is a cross-dressing forum and i read that many of you wear bras with forms.
    what i don't know is how many actually would like to go on HRT and grow their breasts for real?

Since this is a CD forum, most only fantasize having boobs; but don't really want to get any further.

I would love to have real breasts! But I would never give up the ability to return to my true form. Love the escape, but I'm comfortable with who I really am. So always forms for me.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I have real breasts and wear bra's, trust me being a guy with breasts isn't great.

I just cut and pasted my reply from a similar post. I didn't want to link to it because I think it warrants repetition.

HRT is a possibly life threatening treatment to a definitely life threatening condition. To even consider dabbling in HRT because you want some feminization is, well...insane!
    HRT is a last resort for TS girls, who have been thru councilling, and diagnosed as having GD, and NEEDING HRT to right as serious wrong.
    You probably won't find an endocrinologist who will prescribe for you, and if you try, any therapist will see thru a lie to get your readiness letter. Self medicating is like Russian Roulette. The gun WILL go off.
    If you decide you are really TS, and feel you NEED HRT and SRS, fine. See a qualified therapist and work things thru to decide a proper course of action. Then we will all welcome you with open arms. If you're a crossdresser who feels they want breasts, most plastic surgeons will install them for you. HRT is serious business. Deadly serious.
    Hormones are NOT a cosmetic procedure!

tgirlceleste,
    "If you're a crossdresser who feels they want breasts, most plastic surgeons will install them for you." That is quite a statement. I have been looking a long time for any sign that could be done. How did you decide this ??

Before HRT, I consulted with three well known, and highly respected surgeons. All of them had no problem with doing a BA.
    I have a feeling that if you show up for a consult in guy mode, or even tell them that you occasionally present as male, they may turn you down. I was full-time when I spoke to them. They were all for informed consent. You don't need permission for a face lift, or a tattoo.

Mexican and Oriental surgeons will put breasts on your Doberman if you ask nicely.

Thanks.tgirlceleste

I'm guessing that unless a person is transsexual, it would be awfully difficult to explain breasts away while in male mode. Crossdressers are, by definition, not transsexual.

I'm further guessing there is a portion of gender non-conforming people, those who do not have a solid male identity nor are they transsexual, who would like breasts even though they live half their lives in guy mode and they do not plan on transitioning. But I should think this is rather rare, if you take into account the number of people who want to do this, compared to the total active CDers in this forum.
    Reine

Kellibra,
    Most here only fantasize having boobs. Because we are CDers.
    Those that are TS usually take the hormone regimen as they wish a complete change.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Would I go on HRT to grow real breasts? If that was the only reason I was going on it, no. Would I like to have real breasts,definitely. If I could have everything the way I'd want it, I'd lose all my male parts and have female ones instead. My reasoning is that really don't like being male and don't think of myself as a male. When I'm "dressing" it's so that my outward appearance matches the way that I feel inside. At this point I guess I'm lucky that at this point just dressing and making my appearance match what I feel keeps me from going crazy, but who knows what the future will bring.

So after all this rambling I guess my answer is no I wouldn't go on HRT just to grow breasts, but I would consider it if I ever got to the point that I wasn't able to maintain my sanity in other ways.

and HRT alone won't give you the breasts that most desire here.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I have breasts (forms) most of the time, and I wouldn't mind having a permanent set. By HRT is simply not an option for me. I'm prone to blood clots, a condition that nearly killed me. Even if a doctor would prescribe HRT (they wouldn't) I would be insane to go that route, and probably wouldn't survive it.

So I'll stick with the nice safe breastforms. Implants? Maybe someday. But I have no plans for that now.

Yes, I would like to have real breasts (and everything else that goes with them)and then be able to go back to who I am,but I know that is a fantasy. I had some of the same thoughts when I was young that PaulaPenny has, but I came to an understanding with who I am a long time ago. So I will continue to wear my forms and dress. This is my compromise.

Reine, I guess I'm in the "rare" group but I've posted here before that it's fairly common that with age comes flab, i.e. breasts. So my B cup is
    natural and I''m happy with that. Actually two women, before and after my wife, enjoyed them too. Might say that's one of the very few benefits with advancing years.
    Julie

I have man boobs and honestly they get on the way on my daily male life...this morning I was going to wear a T-shirt to work but they were too noticeable I had to change my mind and go back to my regular uniform that conceal them better...if I had the chance to be on fem mode 24/7 I would skip the HRT and get nice implants

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I have man boobs and honestly they get on the way on my daily male life...this morning I was going to wear a T-shirt to work but they were too noticeable I had to change my mind and go back to my regular uniform that conceal them better...if I had the chance to be on fem mode 24/7 I would skip the HRT and get nice implants
    +1. I've put up with too many insults about my body in my lifetime to want to go through any more. Had man boobs as a teen, too. That, and a small penis made high school phys-ed classes locker room experiences pure hell for six years, something that no kid should be forced to go through.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    Mexican and Oriental surgeons will put breasts on your Doberman if you ask nicely.
    I don't think Mexican or Oriental surgeons will but put breasts on your Doberman, even if you ask nicely. Buy I do believe the Mexican and Oriental medical community may have a different philosophy on life and the human condition that allows them to perform surgeries that otherwise are taboo in the all to prime and proper North America. Of course, being a rogue, unethical doctor knows no racial, ethnic, or nationality. If there's a doctor to put breasts on a Doberman, you probably will find him or her in the US or snowy land of Canada if you have enough cash.

A little thought, please.
    Last edited by TxCassie; 09-20-2013 at 06:59 PM.

I would never consider on growing my own breasts. I only wear my breast forms once a week. Yes I do like the feel when they "bounce" when I walk, and I like the way they look when I look in a mirror, but I would never consider growing my own.

Just be thankful for breast forms, shoot I remember the days of socks, water balloons, and what ever else I could think of to stuff in bras..... Breast forms are a sheer joy compared to those days, just glue them on and wa la, boobs without surgery or hormones.....
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Mine started growing on their own in my early 60's and now they fill my C cup bras fairly well. I wear my bras 24/7 and even in the occasional guy mode I wear
    a loose fitting shirt over my tee shirt to conceal them. Last month I had a annual checkup with my cardiologist and the nurse never said anything when she took
    an EKG. As I know my bra marks where still visible on my chest.

Platinum Member
    1. I've put up with too many insults about my body in my lifetime to want to go through any more. Had man boobs as a teen, too. That, and a small penis made high school phys-ed classes locker room experiences pure hell for six years, something that no kid should be forced to go through.

Hi Alex, That was exactly my story in Jr. & Sr. High School six of the worst years of my life.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

No permanent breasts for me. Forms (when I get to buy them) will suffice.

Yes, I would enjoy a nice set of natural breasts, but snap I wake up from the dream and go back to work/male mode. Fortunately I have a job and maybe one day it would pay for the surgery. When I wear forms, it feels good, the weight of walking around in Kara mode but is temporary and works to feel my inner needs.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I'll stick with fake bubbies. I'm not a transsexual in need of SRT. However, I would love to have a more curvaceous bottom.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy