Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Growing Breasts and Wearing Bras

HRT not only changes you body, it changes your life. If your are a transitioning TS, 99.9% of the time its for the better. I'm not going to say when I transitioned it wasn't for the better because I (and my wife) enjoyed it for the first few years. But after 3 years, as I look back in hind-site, I could see the changes in our relationship is some "different" places, and not just the bedroom.
    Hormones not only alter your body and tell it to grow breasts (if your lucky), but the changes it makes to other areas don't go away even you don't grow breasts. Besides the fat-cell re-dispersement, the last place most people consider it changing them is their mind. Hormones alter the brain mapping...which is why you cry at the movies, get 'bitchy' at the drop of a hat, or enjoy an erotic moment and never leave your seat. That "motherly instinct" doesn't come from karma. Even if you quit HRT, in my case after about 20 months but continued the t-blocker kidney meds for another year+, the 'side-effects' don't go away.
    To be honest, they don't go away 30+ years later. As my "T" levels have begun to drop naturally due to age, the use of medical steroids and other similar drugs my breasts feel like they have been kicked into overdrive. My attitudes have softened greatly, but I find a good movie easy to cry at...again. Its like with the re-map of my brain oh so many years ago the pathway has been overgrown but a quick mow and sweep and the path is clear as it ever was...I feel almost as "girly" as I did way back when and this time I don't know if I'm enjoying it or not!
    Last edited by Jennifer in CO; 09-21-2013 at 08:51 AM.

I would do the entire "nine yards" to not only have real breasts but everything else as well. I have always wanted to be a girl, will always want to be a girl and accept the fact that I will NEVER be the girl of my dreams

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

My S/O and I both think I would look great with real breasts and were discussing it and I said Hrt is a slow process, she suggested implants, not as slow as Hrt and there real breast and their yours. Something to think about.

If you would like to have real breasts. Get consult with a plastic surgeon and get implants. Breast growth from HRT is s crap shoot. If you are fantasizing about growing breasts from HRT, you may be very disappointed. You can not pick and choose the effects of HRT. And without proper medical monitoring their use is very dangerous.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

As Jennifer in CO mentioned, HRT does a lot more than most here will ever want to deal with. I am on HRT and Yes, I started to grow breast tissue and it didn't take long for them to grow once I started HRT. As far as surgeons performing BA. All that I have come into contact with, follow WPATH and either require a letter or wont do anything unless you've gone through SRS already or will do it along with SRS.

Oh yes I have been told just how cool HRT is. Yes you get breast growth. A little anyway, but not usually a lot. They do get really tender though. You also get so many other cool things, like impotence, sterility, mood swings and a good possibility of liver disorder. Weight control is a bit tougher, but the good news is you will be hungry all the time. Another nice feature is loss of upper body strength and softening of the skin so you get cuts and bruises so much easier. Almost no effort required. Dehydration is easy to achieve as well.

It is so cool it is exclusive. You need a letter from a therapist to get most Dr's to prescribe them, this way they do not run out by just letting everyone get them. I mean really, what man wouldn't want these things?
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Banned Read only
    Kellibra - please go talk to a gender therapist. If you are even remotely serious about this - you have gender issues to deal with. Figure that stuff out, and then talk about HRT. If you aren't TS, you don't need to be on HRT. If you aren't serious enough to talk honestly and openly with a therapist about this, you don't need to be on HRT.

I'm not saying you do or don't have gender issues, just that if you don't, you'll really screw yourself up with HRT. And even if you DO have gender issues, you need a doctor to monitor you during HRT, because there can be really dangerous side effects with some people. (Some GG's have bad reactions to certain types of HRT - you definitely have no business doing this stuff without medical supervision.)

If this is just a fantasy, then cool I guess, fantasize away. Just don't attempt this for real without professional help.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I must echo the sentiments here. You get so much more than you bargain for if all you want is breasts. Unless you are expecting them, you will not like them. Breasts are not the reason for HRT, and there are much easier ways to get them, that will be so much easier on your body, and your mind. On the other hand, the TS on HRT does not do it for the breasts, it is for the peace of mind produced chemical congruity, and the physical changes come along to help match things up.

Think twice.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyPhillips View Post
    I would love to have real breasts! But I would never give up the ability to return to my true form. Love the escape, but I'm comfortable with who I really am. So always forms for me.
    You nailed it sister! I wouldn't want to have those all the time. I love being myself (male me) just as much as I love being Selina... But think about it... Real breasts!.. Oh god I would play with those all the time, haha!
    Transgender girl

I'd be on HRT in a heartbeat if I won the lottery. Having own breasts would be…WONDERFUL!!! A lifelong dream come true.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

girly girl
    Quote Originally Posted by kellibra View Post
    hi ladies,
    ...how many actually would like to go on HRT and grow their breasts for real?
    I would absolutely LOVE to - if I could take them and KNOW I was going to get boobs - AND not lose my downstairs functionality - AND not seriously screw up my health AND, and, and...
    But really to answer your question - I am definitely a CD and not wanting to transition or live fem full time, but I would love to grow small breasts.

95% of the time I'm still very male, but adore climbing into forms & girly things to camouflage myself as ME. An improvement on forms-in-a-bra would be one of those (very expensive) female breast/torso things, but those I've looked at in catalogues all have breasts that are for my taste far too big. I like 'em small, firm & pert.

Being a Medical person I wouldn't touch hormones of any sort unless they were to combat a medical condition or disorder.

M.

I have had man boobs all my life

I have had manboobs all my life, I recently had a bra fitting and without forms I was fitted for 42C bras and they were filled out nicely. I now love my boobs, can't say that was true when I was in highschool.

Yes I would like to grow my own. I am content with my 34A's and my push up bra but I don't seriously see hrt in my future
    Last edited by carolynn2fem; 09-22-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Barbara, just took a look at your flickr page. Outstanding girl. I'm in my sixties and have some "man boobs" but nothing as nice as you have. Is there
    any advice you can give me on increasing their size?

i am in my 60's and have had breast for 40 years also low T and the T shots made them hurt like !@#$%^ so doc put me on low dose estrogen to balance me out and help with aggressiveness from T injections i now wear a 44DDD bra and love my breast i admit it is almost impossible to find a woman who understands and can love a man with breast i am not gay but have no problems with anyone's preference i undress full time as my breast and nipples are to sensitive without a good bra and i know some are thinking this is just an old fat man wrong

At times I'd love to have real breasts. But then there are other times they wouldn't go good with my day to day life.:hugs
    Angie

Silver Member
    wearing a bra all the time gets annoying.

I love forms. Too old to go through SRS or anything, and I'm not sure I would want to (impact on kids, etc.). Just kind of wish that there was a way to blow up the existing manboobs (a real pain when I was younger) on demand. That would be cool.

There are medical/health issues with HRT and surgery but I would love to have breast implants inserted.I wear a bra with forms almost all day everyday and have found a Doctor(actually more than one)that will do the surgery as long as I keep presenting with fake breasts all day long.I am not going for the complete transformation procedures as I really don't want to although if I was twenty years younger I would truly consider it.Guess I just want parts of both worlds

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellibra View Post
    what i don't know is how many actually would like to go on HRT and grow their breasts for real?
    Humm .... well, ok, if they grew naturally (large moobs or gynecomastia) then I think I would like it but I if I had to have HRT to get them then no. I feel the risk is too great. There are a lot of life threatening risks associated with genetic males taking large amounts of female hormones. I guess if I really and truly wanted them bad enough I would have breast augmentation surgery .. but in my case the desire is not strong enough to do that.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    after HRT I have size 42b breasts

Be careful what you wish for ladies. As a pre-op M2F TS and have been on HRT for over 10 years now. No I have no intentions of having the surgery as my life is good as I am. Lorileah is only partially correct in saying HRT alone will not give you breasts, I know several girls that have moderate to excellent success. The truth is a combination of HRT along with your genetics will determine your growth. I have 3 older sisters who are well endowed and after 10 years of hormones I am a very full 36C, well most with most bras sometimes I go for a D cup as it fits and supports better.

The truth is being fuller busted has issues. It is difficult to find a dress that accommodates larger bosoms, most require a minimizer bra to fit properly. They do get in the way, try swinging a golf club around them. try finding a cute bra that doesn't cost at least $25 and that is on the cheap side. Most of my bras are $35 or more. Finally after a day on my feet, I am a waitress, your backaches.

I do have to admit tough through all the issues I love the "girls" and so does my BF!

A full 36C! Wow! I have been on hormones almost 12 years now and the best I can do is a 36A. Still I am proud of my girls.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"