Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much do you crossdress?

In my younger, single-again days, I lived alone in an apartment (no yardwork to do), I dressed 3-4 times a week and went out 1-2 times a week. Income was good, expenses low, extra money to buy things. Like was good, but eventually a wife and child came along, a different life happened, and opportunities dropped sharply. It's better now, but just do it occasionally. When I dress, it's the works or nothing most of the time.

I dress as much as I can, which usually amounts to 4 hours a day 4 days a week. Sometimes I have an chance to stay dressed a little longer but seem to enjoy it more if I just stick with the 4 hours. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

How much, how often... it varies. Some people assume I'm a full time CD when they see my photos, but that's way off. Let's just say that within a week I'm dressed for a total of a few hours or less. I always wear a wig when I dress, and I love makeup but it takes too long.

I used to have the opportunities to dress up to four or five times a week. I knew it was a wealth of riches, and that it was always possible to lose that. But I had no idea how much of it I could lose. My wife (non-accepting spouse) now works from home, and my opportunities have diminished to as little as once a month. Sigh.

She's going on vacation for a week next week. I plan on spending much of the time dressed.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Feel the same here!!! By the way I'm listening to MOLLY hatchet right now...coincidence huh...lol

I'd like to say that I'd dress often but not so. Because I have been traveling for business with others, and my wife is at home, my dressing is extremely limited. Many times,MIT is just sneaking a pair of panties for a few hours. However, I think life will settle down soon and I hope that I will be able to dress more completely and more often. It's been ages since I have put on a bra, pantyhose and a slip. Fortunately, I have ,y stash well hidden and it is just waiting for an opportunity

Gone to live my life
    For me it varies depending on the week. I will dress full (I consider full to include make-up) once or twice a week depending on what is going on (dreaded yard work and such). I have had some holidays in the past month and have dressed full quite a bit more in an effort to improve my presentation.

During work weeks, I will normally partially dress at night. Clothes, wig, no make-up as it allows me to continue with working on my presentation (gestures, walk, voice) without the hassle of make-up . . . that can look some scary though

Hugs

Isha

weeell, if you don't own any "guy" clothes, does that still make you a crossdresser?.....cross-presenter maybe?...dress 24/7 but present as male 24/7. Ok Ok I'l admit it...I DO still have 2 pair of guy jeans. but they are for the barn and/or under a car....

For me its normally 4 mornings a week. As I've got a daughter at school and she sometimes comes home for lunch even though I give her a packed lunch :-)

I wear panties every day, sometimes a bra under the right outfit. I have found certain styles of nylons that work well for me under my drab male work clothes. That is about it during the work week, although I do sleep in pretty chemise sleepwear at night. On the weekend, I am very much girl, I love wearing a dress and I adore heels. As I live alone, I have a lot of latitude in how I dress. Some may find it funny, but I really do enjoy doing my housework in hose and heels, with a pretty dress on, of course.

Everyday I am home. My job would never permit it but that's alright. I've been out plenty enough to know what it's like. I will go out again, when and where it is safe to do so. Just had my vacation and spent the entire week fully dolled up. How depressing to go back to drab mode Monday morning *sigh*

Since I live alone, I dress every day. The only time I wear male clothing is when I go out shopping and for about three hours in the evening when I go to my bookstore to look after tasks there. But then I underdress, especially now with cooler weather.

I only dress when my wife is out of town....which isn't very often. At most once a month. Such is my completely closeted crossdressing life.

Only two times so far this year... They were very satisfying experiences, but i do wish for more... i've been working on recovering from major depression, which has made dressing (and everything else) seem like too much effort.

Every day, virtually 24/7 and I love it !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Every Dayk

I dress ever day.

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

DarciB,

I liked doing housework in women's clothes when I lived alone, too - and it felt wonderful
    Last edited by Calbab; 10-20-2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: In order to reply to individual's post

As many days a month as I can!

As much as I can. About every night for a few hours.

I crossdress when I go to work.

I dress as Karen as much as I can get away with. I keep it within the closet, having never ventured out in public. About monthly I stay in a hotel and I'm Karen as soon as I close the hotel room door behind me and roll in my very heavy suitcase.

At home I have an adult son who still lives with me, so my activities are limited to the times he is working or going to college. But on an almost nightly basis (and this has been cause for discussion pro and con here before) I do doll up before I go to sleep, often wearing things not really intended for sleep, including dresses and heels. It gives me more precious time to be "Karen", even thought I am too asleep to fully enjoy it.

Karen

Not as often as I would like, about twice a week, but only at home.....for now!

I try to fully dress at least twice a month make up and all. But I do put a skirt on every chance I get I have two kids at home so if they go out at the same time I will throw on a skirt and stay that way until just before they get home. I do get nervous when its getting close to them coming home.

I'm just discovering this side of me, so quite often (in my opinion). I'd say about once a week in average. But I did it every day for a week, about a month ago. I even went to bed wearing girly underwear and a t-shirt.

Three or four times a week at home (just basics, like no makeup) and once or twice a week out in public (makeup and all)