Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forced to help in the kitchen, has this happened to any of you girls??

Forced to help in the kitchen, has this happened to any of you girls??

Went and picked 10 gallons of grapes to make jelly from and my SO informed Nancie that she could help. She found an apron to help keep her black dress clean and we went to work. Took a couple of hours but it was fun. A little over dressed, but why not? Included a couple of pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nancie64; 10-18-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Banned Read only
    I spent part of my day making a pot of spaghetti sauce, meatballs and Italian sausages. I was dressed in a Venezia Jeans black dress with rose floral pattern, black heels, hosiery and all the proper undergarments June Cleaver would have worn in her kitchen. I loved it. Sadly, my non accepting wife was a work. I also did the white laundry and vacuumed the house. Nobody would have to twist my arm to help if I got to be dressed up.

PS: I've been able to pick up some nice handmade aprons on eBay for under twenty dollars- nice retro style bib aprons.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    It's better when I have to cook if I get to do it as Amy. Last time I did it, Sabrina praised my macaroni and cheese with ground beef, saying, "You're getting better, girl!" That felt good, because she was appreciating my cooking and affirming my femininity in one sentence.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Yes I have but at least you get to wear a dress. I am usually in bra, panties, stockings with garter belt and an apron.

I am usually doing the cooking these days, and mostly in a skirt, but it’s not a case of being "forced" we share such chores, and the way things have been working out, our schedules mean I'm on the spot. I enjoy it for the most part.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

whenever I'm dressed and have to help in the kitchen i always put on my apron
    it has one of those vintage pics of a 50s lady lounging around and she is the
    queen of everything
    Last edited by Raychel; 10-19-2013 at 06:19 AM.

Since when is doing domestic stuff like "helping out in the kitchen" just a female thing? Everybody should be doing it regardless of their gender status.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

As I do most of the cooking at home there is nothing better than doing the cooking as Requal. Only happens occasionally. You look very concentrated and enjoying the cooking Nancie. How did the jelly turn out? Hope is was as nice as your pictures.

I love to cook. Putting an apron on is about as far as it goes most of the time. I do dress as much as I can, even if it is just panties, camies, tights in the cooler weather,and ladies jeans

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question It's all a mystery to me!

Some girls say they change their sexual orientation only when the dress.

Others say they enjoy housework only when they dress.

Dressing does change LOTS of things for me! But, those 2 r NOT among them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nancie64 View Post
    Went and picked 10 gallons of grapes to make jelly from and my SO informed Nancie that she could help.
    Sounds like Nancie is in quite a jam.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Forced to help in the kitchen?

LOL I own the kitchen! It has always been my place. I am firmly in charge there. That is how I can fill others with love. (even back when I lived as a man)
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Gone to live my life
    Boy or girl, the kitchen has always been mine both for cooking and cleaning (very particular about where things are and how they are cleaned).

Hugs

Isha

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    We have always shared kitchen duties although now that the wife isn't working I don't do as much as I used to. I tend the garden which she has to avoid due to some allergy issues. I do like to cook and and when it comes to the grill or the smokehouse its me that usually takes care of it.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Platinum Member
    I've spent the day before Christmas Eve en femme cooking and sipping wine. Much more casual though...just a red top and slacks.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I love doing housework, especially en femme and no it is not forced. Ellen Jo takes care of all the cooking and cleaning especially now due to the wife's health issues. Before her illness we did most of it together and enjoyed cooking togther in the kitchen. My mother taught me to cook, clean, sew and do laundry before I went off to college. When my first wife left I raised two teenage daughters on my own and learned how to launder delicates.

I don't work in dresses and heels, I prefer skirts with flats and yes an apron is mandatory. Ruined a lovely blouse is a terrible bleach spill once. I survived unscathed but the blouse did not. Who knew being Susy Homemaker could be so dangerous. LOL
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    Since when is doing domestic stuff like "helping out in the kitchen" just a female thing? Everybody should be doing it regardless of their gender status.
    I agree with Dawnmarrie on that one. I think its just more fun if you can be a girl while you are doing it!!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    As the old joke goes, "how many men does it take to wash the dishes...none thats womens work", doesn't hold any more, unless the guy is a macho $h*thead. I always help out in the kitchen, vacuum, do laundry, and why not, I'm part of the family. Families work together for the better good of the family, unless they want it to fall apart. As far as how one dresses, I guess that boils down to comfort. I would prefer to do most of my household chores in a skirt, why, because it moves easier and doesn't hinder any movement.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

The smart woman knows how to motivate us I guess.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    AMEN to that! I do help my mom around the kitchen when I visit the weekends and I don't feel feminine about it at all. It just feels good to make good food

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina loves to cook, and has some dishes only she makes (I.e. my male self doesn't make those). When both of my genders makes the same dish they come out decidedly different!

Btw, if looks like you and we have the same range and possibly that same pot!. And Tina always cooks dressed well, never making a mess of her clothes. My male self makes a complete mess when cooking!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Love it very cute

When I was six years old I was given a frilly apron and a wooden spoon and forced to stir the jam being cooked.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    When I was six years old I was given a frilly apron and a wooden spoon and forced to stir the jam being cooked.
    An early form of "forced feminization", right Bev?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Now that is high class. Heels & hose working in the kitchen. I bet you wear evening gown to dust. (Kidding)