Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much do you crossdress?

When I'm off work I dress every day. When I'm working, three or four times a week. I just don't feel like changing every day. Well, if you count underdressing, then it's every day. And I always sleep in a nighty.

I wish I could do it more but unfortunately I only get to dress when the family is out of town. With 2 little ones those times are few and far between. Sometimes the urge gets so bad I find myself trying to find things for the family to do without me just for a few hours of dress up time. I've also found that under-dressing during the cooler months seems to help. Any chance I get I try to take advantage of. I have noticed that if I get a while by myself I tend to go farther and farther with my dressing. Wife usually scratches her head when she comes back from a week at her sisters :-) Good thing I have her around to keep Mishell at bay.
    Take Care,
    Mishell
    Mi~in a~Shell

My dressing is split into the time I have aviable. If my GF (like this weekend) is not home for a longer period, i'll dress up fully with makeup. On normal week days where I only have a few hours before she comes home from work, i'll just suffice with putting on some clothes, shoes and perhaps the wig. However I try to do it as often as possible. For the past 1½ month i've dressed up on allmost every occasions that i've had, however there has been some days where I couldn't be bothered.
    I wouldn't mind having more time to dress up fully

So in short, as often as possible
    Transgender girl

I underdress every day panties nylons, toes painted. But since i travel almost every week i do get to fully dress a few times a week. When home it is tuff since we have kids but if they are not around then the Wife will ask am i going to get to see Laura today?? Well i can assure you she never has to ask twice lol.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I dress about once a month at most, if I'm lucky. I only enjoy dressing if I can do it all the way, including wig and makeup, so I only dress if I know I'm going to have plenty of uninterrupted time, usually when I travel for work.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Everyday to some degree, some days I go all out 100%.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Daily also - living alone does help! Very rarely 100 % in public - though working on that....

To some degree daily. Fully and out for the night, rarely. Underdressing is about to become easier as the cooler temps approach. Just means fur lined panties with the minis.

Hugs, Robin

The thought of going a day without the feel of a bra, or panties or more is just too much to even think of.

Usually three or four days a week or whenever I find something interesting to do.

Platinum Member
    I dress pretty much full time at home, I go out regularly during the day, whether its around the neighborhood or the local Starbucks, and I'm out to several business associates. My last guestimate puts me around 70% en femme to 30% male mode.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    When I dress fully I am almost always going out somewhere to socialize. Pretty much all my friends are in the community and so I spend pretty much all of my social life en femme. Lots of my friends only know me as Rachel. This translates to me going out en femme about 4 times a month, mostly on the weekends but not always. I rarely dress fully just to stay in at home. I do however like to watch TV every night in some very girly PJs and nothing much else i.e no makeup, wig or forms.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

It used to be 4-5 days a week and now it is down to amost never. My hours have changed at work so I don't have the freedom ( or an understanding/tolerating wife). I mostly underdress as much as I can.

Aspiring Member
    Q: How much do you cross dress?
    A: As much as I can!!!

Hi Dany, welcome to the group. I dress any time I please. It can be four times a week or none. It depends on the mood of the day. If I feel girly today, I dress. If not, I don't dress. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I tend to dress whenever I feel like it, I've been dressing more lately though because I've become more open about it. I've also decided I want to start hrt so I'm looking into counseling to get started on doing so.
    Olympiaaa Lowlife. <3
    I enjoy feeling sexy, confidant,and beautiful.
    facebook.com/katherine.meow.79

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I try to dress and go out at least 2-3 times a month. I used to be able to dress at home 2-3 times a week for the entire day. But, now that my wife is retired and home almost every day my time is severely restricted. She is OK with my dressing, but I'm not as comfortable with it when she is home. I give her credit though because she does not object when I dress to go out and usually I start the next morning still wearing make up and my forms, with no objection from her. IT is just a matter of reaching a balance with her's and my comfort levels.

I'm not sure if it's how much you dress as it is how well you do it. I used to have a lot more time to dress but my circumstances have changed in that I don't do it nearly as often as I used to or as much as I might like to.I did gain a lot of experience from those times, however. The main thing is to optimize the time I do have and when that happens I give it my best efforts and now it's not as much a CDing experience as it is an event. When I do it nowadays, it's like my byline states, I enjoy "Quality Girl Time".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It depends how you define crossdressing really. Nowadays I wear some basic female clothes such as underwear, t-shirts, tops etc, every single day. Would like to go a lot further, but unfortunately I live at home and my mother is an old person from a traditional generation who refuses to understand/accept crossdressing or anything like that at all. Have had some major arguments about it before. Even going downstairs in a skirt, say, is problematic if my mum sees it. I've unfortunately mostly always lived in this same neighbourhood (though it's a nice enough area), and that's another problem. Can't go out dressed as I'd like because there are too many people around who might recognise me. Very annoying.
    Last edited by TessaGirl; 09-24-2013 at 02:23 PM.

How much do I dress you ask, AS MUCH AS I CAN, WHENEVER I CAN!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by vallerie lacy View Post
    The thought of going a day without the feel of a bra, or panties or more is just too much to even think of.
    I can identify with this!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I haven't 'come out' to anyone, but my wife knows, having several times discovered femme items in bags &c and binned them, nothing said. There are too many people living at home just now, so ME time is perhaps once per month if that, at the moment.

M.

Being in the closet, I can not fully dress as much as I would like. but have been able to do so a number of times this year as the GF has been away on holiday and I have had some time to myself. when I do not have much time, which is a couple times a month I tend to only wear a few items like a jumber skirt and heels, which is nice and keeps the cravings at bay.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Just as many here that have the opportunity, every time the opportunity presents itself.

Everyday after coming home from work, generally three out of five days... unless I'm too tired to enjoy it... usually two out of five days. On my two days off, all day, each day.

The time I spend crossdressing (IOW, when I'm not at work, or exhausted by working overtime), is, roughly, all of it!

I crave it, enjoy it immensely , and always wanna be doin' it...

I'm lovin' life!

In full femme mode (make-up, bra, forms, wig, female earrings, female clothes) once a week. Sometimes I'll mix in girl jeans or tee shirts in male mode.