Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a question to the crossdressers on here

a question to the crossdressers on here

Hi I have questions for the gorgeous crossdressers on here.

1. How many of you dressing up in private as far as practicing on feminine movement, makeup, etc before decide to go out in public?

2. When dressing up as a woman and you feel happy as that you dont want to give it up for good?

3. Are you attractive to mtf/ftm crossdressers/transgenders, women and men or is it the other way around?

4. Are any of you thought about and/or planning on transition soon or happy being a crossdresser?

5. Do any of you mention to your s.o., family and friends that you are a crossdresser?

1. I am compelled by some inner drive to dress. Getting better at it is a by-product, not the primary purpose. The desire to go out came long after I started dressing.
    2. I like it and don't want to give it up. Tried three times because I thought I should and could.
    3. I'm attracted to beauty, but it's all superficial, a fantasy. When thoughts turn to sex, the fantasy breaks down instantly.
    4. If you do, you're not a CDer. You just mistakenly thought you were. For me, no, I'm a CDer.
    5. Just the wife.

I am just totally happy being a crossdresser. Now that my wife knows, it is so much more fun and entertaining. I am totally into the fashion sense. I love just dressing up and making sure the outfits look nice and coordinated. I don't go out anymore, that was a passing fancy. Its like been there done that, with me. I like the privacy of my own home, just to play girly. It's fun conversing with other crossdressers on different sites, also. By the way, I have a feminine wardrobe that would make a super model jealous. I guess the whole thing is, total relaxation for me. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

ive told mom and 1 sister so far
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-23-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: There was no need to quote the whole post

Quote Originally Posted by cd23 View Post
    I guess that leaves me out!

I'm just a part time CD that's very much in the closet as far as friends and family go. My secret has only been disclosed to women I've had relationships with in RL, and other CDs I've met in the cyber world.

I am also 'just' a cd, and not a 'gorgeous' one at that. Dress up maybe once a week or once every couple; don't get to go out much It's taken a long time, but I've finally reconciled myself to it, in part because of this forum. I'm not attractive/ attracted to much of anybody when dressed, and any type of transition is the furthest thing from my mind. I like being a guy but enjoy my little vacations from it as well. My wife knows but is not a big fan. A GG friend and her husband know but haven't met me dressed. Sister and brother both know.

1. One day I would like to go out in public, but not in the near future. I only dress in private, and I do practice my makeup skills and walking in heels. Might come in handy some day

2. When dressed up fully (makeup, wig etc) I definitly feel happy and satisfied with who I am, how I look and how I feel. When the time comes to get back into male mode, I do feel slightly sad that I can't stay as female me for just a little bit more... As i'm still fairly new to the CD'ing thing, feeling this way has really surprised me.

3. Yes and no. I'm not attracted to men, but then again I can't stop to think that some CD'ers look absolute stunning, perhaps even hot and that I wouldn't mind having a bit of fun with them. However I doubt I would afterall..

4. I have often found myself thinking that I would loved to have been born as a women, but I have no intention on giving up my male self. I like being both

5. The only know that knows (besides this whole forum) I crossdress is my GF. And i'm quite sure it will stay that way for quite some time.
    Last edited by Celina; 09-23-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Spelling...
    Transgender girl

Always dressed and later in life went out in public.
    I am not likely to ever give it up.
    I used to be an attractive young woman but now all I do is pass and get on with it.
    No transition plans here.
    My wife knows.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Awesome I hear positive feedbacks on here

1. I've only dressed in private so far. I do plan to go in public, not sure when.

2. I feel happy and don't want to give it up. CDing is a part of who I am.

3. I'm attracted to women, although I've had fantasy of being with a man. Not sure if I'd ever act on it.

4. I'm questioning my gender identity and trying to sort it out. Only time will tell who I really am.

5. I don't have an SO and will stay away from marriage until I can sort out my gender issues. No one outside this forum knows I'm a CD or have gender issues.
    Last edited by Michelle789; 09-23-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

I guess I shouldn't be answering then.....going to anyways though lol

1. How many of you dressing up in private as far as practicing on feminine movement, makeup, etc before decide to go out in public?

I dress in private due to the fears I currently harbor about going out in public. I do hope in time, and with every little outing that I do have that it will change.

2. When dressing up as a woman and you feel happy as that you dont want to give it up for good?

No I have never had those thoughts. I know I am a CD, not TS.

3. Are you attractive to mtf/ftm crossdressers/transgenders, women and men or is it the other way around?

Neither nor. I don't know who would find me attractive and while there are some girls that are attractive, that isn't where my interest lie.

4. Are any of you thought about and/or planning on transition soon or happy being a crossdresser?

I am completely happy and at ease , for the most part, exactly where I am. a CD.

5. Do any of you mention to your s.o., family and friends that you are a crossdresser?

I don't know if "mention" is a good word here. either you "tell" them or you don't. My SO knows I am a CD. No one else does to my knowledge.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    I am very fortunate to have a supportive wife. I told her very early on in our relationship. I am not transitioning nor have any plans to do so, this is something that I have discussed with my wife along with so many other things that might have entered her mind at any point in time. The truth is that when I dress to the 9's and my wife's reaction is OMG! and the jaw drops and she says, You look beautiful. That is what gave me the courage to get out into the real world from time to time. Dressing has been a part of me since a very young age and I am happy when I am able to express myself, my wife wants nothing less than for me to be happy, comfortable, and also honest with her and myself. We both have come to terms with my TG existence. I am totally in love and devoted to my wife, I can honestly say that although I do have attractions to MTF's such as myself. My marriage and my fidelity are not things I would ever compromise.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    1. I definitely practiced (still do) like crazy. I read everything on every topice from makeup to deportment to voice to language. My SO has a standing request to critique Tina, good and bad! She's praised Tina and also told her when an outfit should be given to GoodWill!

2. My gendered selves are both happy. Tina really enjoys herself but my guy side does too. My ideal world would be a few days in each gender, alternating back and forth.

3. I'm in a committed relationship (40 years) so my attraction to others or my attraction to them is not a part of the equation. My wife, Tina, and I only have eyes for each other. That said, Tina and I surely do everything to be attractive for that wonderful woman!

4. See #2

5. Tina is a joint venture between my wife and myself. We see no need nor benefit to tell family/friends.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    1. Not so much practicing female movement, but definitely practiced makeup. It's such an important element that I think I practiced for months, took pictures, studied, tried again, til I got it mostly ok. What I learned is less is more, you typically don't see many GGs that have it piled on, especially just for day to day routines.

2. Yea, sometimes. I feel a great elation, somewhat like a natural high, so I hate to "undress".

3. No, strictly hetero here. Couldn't speak for the other way round, haven't ever been approached in that way by anyone else.

4. It's a part time gig, I don't feel a need or desire to make a permanent transition at this time.

5. Similar to others, my SO has come to terms with it. Does not want me to go out in public with her as my female self, which I respect. Very accepting of me dressing around the house which I love her for, so we kind of have an understanding and boundaries that make a good compromise. Not aware anyone else is aware, nor have I told others about it.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

1. I first wore women's clothes for a while at home until I was comfortable enough to go public. I did practise makeup a few times, because I was worried about doing something wrong and looking silly for it.

2. Yes, happy. I will not be giving up.

3. I am only attracted to women. Men (including other cd's) have no interest for me.

4. I will never transition. Just being a m2f cd is good for me.

5. Not told anyone, but openly wear skirts and makeup in front of my parents.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Aspiring Member
    1. Not really practicing movement and have only experimented with makeup a time or two. I would consider going out if it were among other "plain ole boring crossdressers" like myself. Not all that interested in trying to pass in day to day life as that seems like it would be a monumental task for someone of my stature.

2. No plans to give it up as it is a great escape and dose makes me very happy

3. Attracted to women, one in particular.

4. very happy being me. No plans to transition in any permanent way.

5. They know but it is not discussed, it is a very private matter for a number of reasons. Maybe someday society as a whole will accept men dressing as women but that is certainly not the case in my community.

I understand where you coming from

I do dress in private and practice clothes, and movements and sitting and such.

No I don't neccessarily want to get undressed but it is life and not practicle for me to stay girly forever.

I am attracted to my loving and supportive wife. As far as others go not sexually at all but when I see a good looking MTF I do feel a little jealous.

Just my wife. She is the only person I trust enough to share.

I have no plans to transition or go full time it isn't practicle or possible for me.

Hi! I practice my walk while out in public. I am happy sticking to dressing and have told my family about Tiffany . I do try to look presentable but do not go out of my way to attract others. I am happily married to, IMHO, the greatest woman in the world.

Sejd
    Hi Xelina. I totally understand when you say you are very slow on being "out" in Denmark. I live in the USA and I lived in DK until I was 28. I never in my life saw any CD's anywhere on the streets of Copenhagen so I never understood that there was such a thing as a TS (Trans sexual)
    Now living in the US I have come to terms with my situation and I am very happy with it. My wife is very understanding and I get to dress up at home every evening. It is not an easy walk to be TG but it is wonderful to be who you are. By the way I just spent the last 14 days back home in CPH and loved it. Safe travels my friend.

1. I dress and practice in private.

2. As long as my wife likes it I'll continue to do it.

3. I'm attracted to one woman, my wife. But I do appreciate and like to look at beautiful women, crossdressers etc.

4. Happy being a crossdresser

5. My wife knows, she suggested it. It is for my wife to enjoy and stress relief for me; I can be something totally opposite of who I am. There is no need for anyone else to know. We are hoping to go out (me dressed) when we go on vacation. I cant and wont do it where I live.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    1. I do engage in "practice" around the house while dressed, in things like walking and sitting. Voice, too; when I'm dressed, I naturally switch to Amy-voice. (Sometimes that's how my fiancee knows I've transformed; she'll call for me from the living room, I'll answer in Amy-voice, and she'll say "Did you go and be Amy? Come on out here!" She wants to see how I've dressed.) And sometimes, I will use the process of transformation to test out new makeup products or techniques. (I'm trying to learn elementary contouring.)

2. No, I'm not going to give it up. I thought I could give it up, a couple of times. I was wrong. Thankfully, I don't even have to try anymore.

3. As Amy, I don't feel a particular sexual or romantic attraction towards anyone, but I do appreciate how people look, and I'll be as "huggy" with friends as any girl might. As for whether I'm attractive...well, you'll just have to dig into my photo threads and judge for yourself; modesty forbids that I try and claim that of myself.

4. Since I see myself as having two halves to my soul, male and female, fully transitioning to womanhood would be pretty much as big a disadvantage to me as would completely purging and vowing never to become Amy again. (Besides, my fiancee would throw a fit! ) Instead, I resolve to be able to function adequately in the world in both roles, and to learn how to use both halves of my soul to make me a better person all around.

5. My fiancee knows, of course. My mother knows. A few other friends do, including my two godsons. I haven't felt the need to spread it around any farther. (When I wear my witch costume to try and win the office Halloween costume contest, some of my coworkers may suspect, or they may not.)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Only practice on makeup, not so much on feminine movement.

I do not want to give it up, but have to maintain a balance

I have no idea.

I have no intention of transitioning. just happy CD'ing

My wife knows and helps me shop and buys for me, and even lets me go out to GNO's occasionally. She is not participatory however.

to answer my own questions

1. dress in private until i feel comfortable as to be out in public
    2. i feel happy that i dont want to give it up as to applease others
    3. since i am bisexual, i find transgenders and women to be attractive, but men find me attractive
    4. as of right now i am happy with being a crossdresser
    5. my family doesnt know and only couple of my friends know and people on here know too

more questions for the crossdressers

Hi i have more questions for crossdressers.

1. Have any of you thought about get into drag or just stick to crossdressing?

2. Where do you currently shop at (i.e. do you shop at victoria secret, hot topic, etc) and what type of fashion sense do any of you have.

3. are any of you in the crossdresser organizations and does it help to meet other crossdressers?

4. is it beneficial to meet other crossdressers for friendship and/or relationship in general?

5. what is your secret to staying healthy and beautiful?

6. what was your first crossdressing experience?

7. when you are dressing up as a woman, like do you do it for sexual thrill or is it more than that like expressing your feminine side?

8. what type of activites do you do on your spare time?

9. do you use corsets and padding to create a feminine shape or does it comes all natural to you?

10. do you consider yourself to be a role model/mentor for other crossdressers where they can come to you for advice or are you just your own person?
    Last edited by Di; 09-29-2013 at 08:48 AM.