Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: " En femme body, where art thou ?"

" En femme body, where art thou ?"

I am dieting and exercising religiously to someday get the " en femme " body that I want. While hard work is the rule, unfortunately, patience is not one of my virtues. Therefore, I ask all of you who have had success in getting the en femme body you enjoy, what programs, schedules, training programs, etc. did you employ to get the body that you wanted ?

I walk regularly and take care of my food intake.
    It takes a lot of discipline to eat small and regularly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I watch my diet and exercise daily. I also try to avoid muscle building activities in favor of toning.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Diet and exercise aren't going to give you a feminine body unless you are a female! You'll simply end up looking like a trim, fit boxer. So, no weight training. None. Tends to builds muscle, and for us, growing up trying to do exactly that, as soon as we pick up weights we sort of naturally fall into that behavior. So easier to just stay away. Aerobic only. There is some evidence that if you wear waist cinching corsets, eventually you're waist will start to slim a little even when you're not wearing it, but few can stand wearing a corset for so much time to get that very slight effect. BEst bet is just to lose weight, get skinny, and then use all the tricks that professional female impersonators do. Derrick Barry (a Britney
    Spears impersonator) seems to have done a great job. http://derrickbarry.tumblr.com/
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Over 15 years now of eating only unprocessed natural food, only eating when I am hungry and a lot of walking and other exercises.

It don’t come overnight Melissa but the result is you end up being super fit and able to slip into that wiggle dress and go to heaven.

Well, I could try to impress you and say I work off my derriere but the honest truth is, I accomplish a lot of it by smoke, mirrors and misdirection. So I guess I'm more of a stage magician than anything.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's not a fast process, and it will never be perfect without surgery, but there are some things we can do. I've lost 40 pounds so far, 10-15 more to go. I want to keep it off permanently so I'm going slowly, 1 pound every 1 to 2 weeks. Like Suzy says, don't eat if you're not hungry. Then there is minimize the booze, and keep those portions down. I eat anything and everything I want, just less and less. After about a month of it, the body will recognize that it is satisfied with much less food at any one sitting. Just eat slowly with lots of liquid (water, seltzer, or club soda). Since I eat anything I want, just less, I don't binge anywhere near what I used to, and when I do the weight drops back off in a few days.

The only exercise I suggest is that which makes your butt bigger! Those do exist all over the web and they do help, as do those to make your abs tighter. The rest should be aerobics to keep healthy and slim, but not to put on more muscle mass where your femme form would not like it!

Then there is the positive re-enforcement...just try on that tight dress or skirt or tight jeans an see how much better it is every week! When you are tempted to eat a lot, just look at those clothes you want to fit into (bring pics with you!!!) and the moment will pass

Have fun!

I have Diabetes Type 1, so i'm kinda "cheating". I lost about 15-20 kg's before I was diagnosed, and ever since I got diagnosed i've had an "easy" time controlling and keeping my new weight. Which i'm extremely happy about!
    Transgender girl

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I've lost about 70 pounds over the past year and a half, through portion control, exercise, better food choices and keeping a diet log. Would like to lose about 40 more, but it's hard and I've plateaued. I got serious for my overall health; the benefits to my femme appearance were an added bonus.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You have a male body not much you can do but use a corset or a body shaper and hip pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    You have a male body not much you can do but use a corset or a body shaper and hip pads.

You can get yourself really slim [not skinny] You can build up your thighs [lots of walking] you can tone your body [but not build up muscle] and then you will be surprised at what you can accomplish.

There is a lot you can do Traci. I was not always the shape you see in my profile picture.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Just being "slim" or "skinny" does not a female make! Look around and you'll note many women are BBWs or on the voluptuous side (which I do prefer anyway!)....

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I've got a product that is all natural that I've been using for about 6 months. It's called Plexius and it's a great all natural. 1 pink drink a day is its theme and that's no joke. Check their website and find a consulting to buy from.

Thousands of miles in the saddle, bicycle saddle that is. Resistance exercise in the off season months.

Don't really need to diet; eat and drink most things, but all in MODERATION. Perhaps that's the operative concept.

Hugs, Robin

Quote Originally Posted by LeeR View Post
    I've got a product that is all natural that I've been using for about 6 months. It's called Plexius and it's a great all natural. 1 pink drink a day is its theme and that's no joke. Check their website and find a consulting to buy from.
    website here......http://www.plexusworldwide.com/index.html

Here from time to time
    I've always been a big guy about 6'2" 245 lbs currently, before being diagnosed with type2 diabetes I was 275 lbs. For me diet and weight loss Is a matter of health, if it makes any improvement to my fem look BONUS! Hey I still have a bit of a belly but the fact that I'm taking control of my health makes me feel better about myself, besides from what I've been told there isn't anything that can't be cinched, padded or added to give you that oh so feminine look.

I dropped 30lbs by taking my normal intake of food and cutting it in half. Saving the other half for another meal/snack hours later. After I got into the habit of eating smaller portions, I would just serve myself the smaller portions and I didnt need the snack later.
    I was also riding my bike about 18 miles a day 2 days a week. Ive maintained that, though I took a break through the sweltering summer heat so I didnt die of heat stroke in this fine GA weather. I of course worked up to the 18 miles. I started with about 5 and just progressed throughout the months. Occasionally when I am feeling really good ill ride for about 28 miles but that isn't all that often and afterwards I am totally exhausted. There are some good calorie trackers and mileage trackers on smart phones nowadays. I use Endomondo because my sister uses it too and we can see each others progress keeping each other accountable. Its a good system that works pretty well for me. Im maintaining a weight of around 155-160 as opposed to the 195 that I started at. Being 5'9" I think thats a good weight for me.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I know this is not probably the answer you are looking for, but patience, lots and lots of patience. Measured in years. Which means unfortunately years, of exercise and weight management. Years of falling off the wagon be it diet (Me currently which I totally blame on Doritos) and or exercise. Ill use a really bad analogy to finances. Consider achieving the elusive fem body along the same mindset of long term investing. You will not be a millionaire in the course of a few weeks, slowly your nest egg will build as long as you stay committed, unplanned emergencies will pop up from time to time be it unemployment, reduced employment, medical bills, children's college expenses, braces, etc. Regardless you still have stay committed to your plan long term and accept the set backs but still move forward. Same concept with some limitations with achieving an exact fem body (ie male skeletal structure, testosterone etc.)
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Losing fat would be easier for me, it is the muscle mass from years of powerlifting that are frustrating me the most. If only I wouldn't have had that decade of overcompensation. It has taken 10 years and I have dropped from 265 to 225. I still have a large upper body though. I really want to be about 190, at 6' 1" I think I could pull it off alot better. I want to be a size 12 not 16.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's really very simple, Melissa. All u have to do is fool yourself into thinking you're satisfying yourself! Here's what I did:

1. Stopped working out completely. I liked that! That reduced my definition and stopped my hunger attacks after every workout. I do a simple set of floor stretches and crunches every morning first thing.

2. Cut booze calories. Switched from beer to red wine. Which actually satisfies me more than beer now

3. Quit drinking anything with either sugar, lots of caffeine, or synthetics in it. I drink LOTS of tea with lemon or milk!

4. Cut back on bad carbs and fats. Eat more veggies and lean meats. Eat crap for lunch, but healthy dinners

This 5 year long program works for me. It now satisfies my eating and drinking cravings. I splurge when I feel the need to and then can happily go back to my regular program. I've dropped from about 170 to 150 and know I can lose more if I decide to. I never feel deprived or that I'm on a diet.

U need to come up with gradual diet changes that u can live with. Or, understand/trick yourself into living with! I NEVER go shopping when I'm hungry. Then, I can resist buying nasty snack foods. So, when I want a snack at home all I have r raw veggies, rice cakes, dried fruit, and nuts. Works for me!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-24-2013 at 12:42 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Also something to consider. If you do get to the weight you are wanting to be at, you'll need to maintain that weight for roughly 10 years to change your bone structure. The body renews itself completely every 10 years or so. Meaning, that it is constantly destroying the old and creating new. Every 10 years all the muscles and bone in your body are different than what you had 10 years previously. This could help in terms of narrowing your bone structure in the upper body while enlarging the hip area. The more strain you put on an area of the body, the thicker the bone matter will be to help protect that area. On the flip side of things, the less you use an area like shoulders, you can potentially make them less wide. Now obviously, you will still need to keep weight down in those areas so the trick is doing what women do.... lots of reps with very light weight. It gets you toned without adding bulk. Where if you want wider hips, you'll want to use heavy weights and do squats and other exercises to bulk up the muscle in that area which adds mass and in time, bigger bones in that area. Keep in mind that changing your bone structure IS a patience thing since it takes a minimum of 10 years. But! Scientifically, it can be done!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Over 15 years now of eating only unprocessed natural food, only eating when I am hungry and a lot of walking and other exercises.

It don’t come overnight Melissa but the result is you end up being super fit and able to slip into that wiggle dress and go to heaven.
    I just love it when you talk dirty!

Seems as though firming the butt, which technically is building muscle, could help those of us needing a little definition back there. Otherwise I see it as being thin and letting the clothes work their magic.

Yes and from what I've seen Suzy you do have a nice body!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Eat crap for lunch, but healthy dinners.
    I took your advice. But I only eat lunches - 5 times a day.