Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: " En femme body, where art thou ?"

Ice skating will burn a ton of calories, tone your calf muscles, and thicken up your thighs, hips, and butt. Women frequently tell me they would kill for my legs. In the off-season hiking, biking, elliptical, and running. Planks are good for keeping the core and arms tight but not bulky. I did purchase a corset recently to get the full hourglass effect.

Gone to live my life
    I have been physical all my adult life (work hazard) and went through the whole "bulking up weight lifting gig" Now as a guy I am quite small in stature (5'6") but at my height of weightlifting I weighed 180 lbs which I dropped to 155 lbs when I took up fighting. Have fluctuated back up to 170 working out and can build bulk quite easily.

Some time back, my doctor recommended a drop in weight as weight is weight and I am in that prime "heart attack" zone. So I started "interval training". This combines light weight (all body exercises) with cardio (3 times a day) and cardio every other day. For cardio I normally do running (wind sprints weighted) and rope jumping for about 50 minutes (this burns a lot of calories).

The interval training combined with weight loss is starting to chip away at the bulk and the light weights are beginning to tone more than build. A lot of the weight training is leg and butt oriented so, my lower half is quite toned but then again . . . I am a guy (no hips). However, my waist is now at 30 inches and my hip dimension is 37 so, there is some illusion of figure there. Then again, my sisters are built the same way (no hips) they just carry a bit of extra weight giving them more curves.

So I guess I can pull off skinny girl not so much voluptuous girl.

Hugs

Isha