Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If....

girly girl
    These questions are mired in silliness, but are fun anyway so I choose to participate. I guess it depends on if I was a heterosexual, or homosexual "real woman" for a day. If hetero, then I guess I would. If I am allowed to choose, I'd like my 24 hours to be as a homosexual female, please.

If I was a real woman with a real vagina and boobs then I'd pick up two men to have sex with. Only got 24 hrs so I'll try everything except anal sex. That wouldn't make me gay because as a guy now I'd never touch a man.

No, As a real female I would have to play hard to get and as an old fashioned girl I would have to be courted and wined and dined. So 24 hours wouldn't be long enough or even a weekend. Of course the man would have to find me attractive as well. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Yes, I would. I have long wondered what sex feels like for women, and I admit that the thought of it is intriguing. I have no such desires as male. But if I were actually female for a day, I think I'd want to experience that.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

If I were "cis female" for 24 hours, I can't assume My sexuality/preference would change. so in that regard I would have to say no, I would definitely not go home with a man.

The least I can do is enjoy my boobies for the rest of the day.

I think you would be disappointed by the experience because few men know how to make love to a woman and few women know how to make love to a man, which is why so many couples have sexual problems.

With a woman she thinks it is enough to just show up and with the men he is so happy that she did show up he is not usually thinking about her but only what he can do to her.

This is a recipe for disaster.

I would be very interested to hear how a man would want to be made loved to if he was a female for twenty four hours.

I suspect it would be most illuminating but at the very least fascinating.

I have often thought that crossdressers are probably very skillful lovers when they are interested in making love because of that sensitive awareness to and of the female.

If I were heterosexual, (which I am) then when I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. Right?
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

It would depend on just how much he paid me and if he uses protection.
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

If he was attractive - absolutely yes!! And not just in those 24 hours!
    I'm always a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    If the man is in a prettier skirt and blouse than I have on and his make up is done just right then I would consider. I am bi but only towards other cd, tg, ts girls but my heart is still in search of that one special women that would accept Erica for who she is. So as far as a hunky guy, eh that would be a NO.
    That sums it up for me. I find our little niche an interesting group. I find interesting people attractive, regardless of gender.

All of this with starts with "if." Two little letters. The hunky guy is a turn off. The naked people on the beach? Not sure. Definitely the women get first look. Older women.

The fins and mask, christallmighty, no, no, no. I hate anything with scuba gear. If I had been a grouper in a past life, I could better understand why.

Well I do not know if you know this but the fairy's have a rule that they stick to , if they grant you your wish and change you into a Real female for a short time and you do that "deed " then they will not change you back again so think very carefully before you rush into something that you thought you could easily get out of .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne f View Post
    Well I do not know if you know this but the fairy's have a rule that they stick to , if they grant you your wish and change you into a Real female for a short time and you do that "deed " then they will not change you back again so think very carefully before you rush into something that you thought you could easily get out of .
    What a wonderful rule! I want to do repeat the "deed" even more now and as often as possible!
    I'm always a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by vallerie lacy View Post
    If you were a real woman, a GG, and heterosexual, than , unless I'm more confused than I think, why wouldn't you go home with the man you found attractive. After all, you're a woman and he's a man. So to sum it up. If you are a heterosexual male, with or without your panties on, and you had the opportunity to go home with a woman that you found attractive, why wouldn't you?
    Well, I hate broccoli. Would that suddenly change if I were to become a woman? No. So why would I suddenly like something that I don't like now? You're assuming that because the physical body changes, then somehow automatically the mind changes as well. I suppose you could make that one of the parameters of the imaginary situation, but it wasn't stated in the OP.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Well, I hate broccoli. Would that suddenly change if I were to become a woman? No. So why would I suddenly like something that I don't like now? You're assuming that because the physical body changes, then somehow automatically the mind changes as well. I suppose you could make that one of the parameters of the imaginary situation, but it wasn't stated in the OP.
    Because about 40% of the time with MtF TS girls, this is PRECISELY what happens.

As Ben my male self I am gay. When Amanda comes out and plays I am still attracted to guys. So that would not change.
    Amanda

I will answer the original post. Yes!!!
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Yes, been there and done it, the only thing I'm afraid of is heights.