Thread: Home Alone

Home Alone

As I was home alone for the weekend, I got dressed up and went to a gay bar in another city. I arrived about the 9 PM opening time. I was not sure if I would be welcome in that I am not gay but simply cross dressed. As I paid my cover charge, I asked if I would be welcome here. I can say that I was everyone was very accommodating and I had a great time. There was a drag show at midnight and other than the performers, I was the only other one in drag. I got a little extra attention because of that, which only made the evening more enjoyable. As I write this thread, I smile as I relive the evening. I had positive comments on my outfit and presentation too!

Good for you Hon. I'm glad you had a nice time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Glad you had a good time.Sounds like you were dressed to impress too!

Evenings like you describe only happen now and then and are sooo! memorable.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sabrina,
    Every place that I've been to en femme, that has a drag show, I have felt welcome.
    Club Chameleon in Spartanburg, Rainbow In at Lake Wylie near Charlotte, Scandals in Asheville, NC, The Edge in Knoxville, TN...
    Have not tried the Castle in Greenville while dressed yet - too close to home.
    Yes they are gay bars but I've never been harassed or ridiculed.
    Joined in on the karaoke too.

Let me know the next time you're headed out, maybe we can go together.
    Always more fun..

Hugs, Connie Marie

Connie Marie, you look so nice; I would love to get together with you sometime. Perhaps we could go to an outside venue together. Being a South Carolinian I also enjoy golfing. Maybe a round of golf?

Small world I am going to one of the bars in Knoxville on 10/5 pending I get the right wig and it doesn't pour down rain again like it did last weekend

It's wonderful darlin that you had an enjoyable evening. Best Wishes.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

You will be well accepted at any gay venue, probably the best places to be dressed IMO whether you're gay or not.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sabrina, You sound like you really had a wonderful time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!