Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If....

If....

If you are heterosexual andIf you could be like a real female for 24 hrs.or so or for a weekend and you had the opportunity to go home with a man that you found very attractive would you?

Nope. I've had plenty of fantasies about being a real girl, but the object of my affections is also a girl. The thought of having a guy's tongue in my mouth makes me gag. I find the scent in a men's locker room disgusting. I've never had a fantasy about having sex with a male. Gay or not tendencies? When you sit on the beach, and a pair of really, really hot girls (Victoria's secret model quality women) comes from the left, and a pair of hunky guys comes from the right, which way do you continue to look? THAT will tell you if you're hetero, bi, or homo sexual. It's not rocket science. Oh, and for the sake of all those guys who say that maybe they'd be more likely to look at the girls for their bathing suits, lets suppose you're on a nude beach. NO CLOTHES. Now, which way do you look?
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 09-24-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Not in my cards to do so. I am a CD'r, but one who loves women. I have no interest in men as 'partners'.
    Di

No! No! No!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That would really depend on the man.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

<blushing> I would....if only for 24 hours

Aspiring Member
    Yes!
    I'd just have to know what it would be like.

Nope! Not a snowball's chance in .....well, you know where!

Banned Read only
    IF is a BIG word for only 2 letters. There is only 1 WOMAN I would go home with regardless!

No No Not me ,im married with 3 great Kids.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    If the man is in a prettier skirt and blouse than I have on and his make up is done just right then I would consider. I am bi but only towards other cd, tg, ts girls but my heart is still in search of that one special women that would accept Erica for who she is. So as far as a hunky guy, eh that would be a NO.
    Erica

Platinum Member
    Hi Weyburn, No that's not my game , I would be more into the lipstick lesbian side.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Only with rules

1. One million dollars CASH
    2. This will never happen again
    3. I'm wearing full scuba diving suit, with mask and fins and speargun!
    4. Time limit one minute
    5. You're buying dinner
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    No, because that would mean I way gay, not hetero.

I would probably want to try out the equipment! Then worry like hell about the next nine months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

If you were a real woman, a GG, and heterosexual, than , unless I'm more confused than I think, why wouldn't you go home with the man you found attractive. After all, you're a woman and he's a man. So to sum it up. If you are a heterosexual male, with or without your panties on, and you had the opportunity to go home with a woman that you found attractive, why wouldn't you?

If you were actually a real woman, with the actual plumbing, etc. then wouldn't it be gay if you didn't find men sexually attractive? I don't know if I would go off on a fling in a mere 24 hours, but if I were a real girl, I would likely be heterosexual and seek men out as sexual partners. As a man and heterosexual, I seek women. (Has anyone ever thought... would I have sex with a guy like myself if I were a woman?) If you wouldn't, then perhaps that is what needs work first!

That's the way I'm thinking, Vallerie Lacy. The question says "if you could be like a real female" and to me that implies thinking like a real female. And so you answer "yes". That springs the trap: But you're a man, so you must be gay. But wait, you're heterosexual. It's circular, it's nonsense.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by weyburn
    If you are heterosexual andIf you could be like a real female for 24 hrs.or so or for a weekend and you had the opportunity to go home with a man that you found very attractive would you?
    No, I wouldn’t. I’d be waiting (patiently) for the 24 hours to end

Yes and I wouldn't even hesitate. It would be a dream come true to become a real woman, even if it's only 24h.
    I also identify myself as a bi-curious guy as well,so an opportunity like this one would be a gift from heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Only with rules

1. One million dollars CASH
    2. This will never happen again
    3. I'm wearing full scuba diving suit, with mask and fins and speargun!
    4. Time limit one minute
    5. You're buying dinner
    How are you supposed to finish the dinner in one minute.

Banned Read only
    I'll let you know in a couple of years - but it'll be for more than 24 hours...
    For now, no - I've got one more d*ck than I want right now, why in heaven's name would I want anything to do another one?

I'd only go home with the person I loved, not just because they were good looking.
    DonnaT

To answer the original post -No. I have had fantasies about exchanging bodies with my wife....

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Weyburn, No that's not my game , I would be more into the lipstick lesbian side.
    Yep. Pretty well sums it up for me too.

Hugs, Robin

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria in heels View Post
    <blushing> I would....if only for 24 hours
    I agree.
    Wouldn't it splendid to be a real heterosexual woman for a day and experience everything!
    And yes it would depend on the man too!
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!