Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am a Homosexual

Banned Read only

I am a Homosexual

There I said it.

Hi All

I have been reading the threads about liking or wanting men while dressed or not dressed or married or not married. Bi sexual this and not bisexual that, lesbian here but not there. Basically, it's homosexuality, period. I love men, but my preference is not what a GG might like. I have no problem telling a man that he's beautiful, in person or from his pictures. I prefer men that crossdress because that is what appeals too me. I would have no problem in being intimate w/ a beautiful man. I'm married to a woman and have children. I am not bi or a lesbian, I am a homosexual. It's erotic too me. It's in my blood just as it's in yours. Homosexuality is human nature just as making a buck. There are many here who adamantly yell out that they are not homosexuals only bi or lesbians when dressed . Who are you kidding? Yourself? Does it not bother your conscious as much if you're labeled a lesbian and not a homosexual? I understand that most married men say they are not homosexuals just to save face from their wives and family. But, we are what we are.

Now, that that's off my chest, everyone can go back too sleep

Yes I know what you mean as many will "dance around" the fact that they are or could be attracted to men. It ain't rocket science Hon, we are or we aren't. When we get to the point where the love for a person is primary and the gender is secondary, then we have evolved as a full spectrum person and any intimacy is really our own business. Simple really. What comes to my mind when people overtly deny being gay is Queen Gertrude in Hamlet saying:"The lady doth protest oo much, methinks."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

IDK, Victoria it sounds to me like you're taking one for the whole team!

I'm homosexual too, I'm a lesbian! Who was I trying to kid?

Victoria,
    Thank you for sharing,,,,Good Luck, Best Wishes, & HUGS darlin !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Hummmmmm. Here we go with the little boxes again. In the now famous words of a less famous politician, what does it matter????

I dress as a woman and enjoy intimacy with others that do the same. Have no desire to take on a man, only crossdressers, Tgirls, gurls, what ever you call us. I understand the equipment is the same, mostly, but its the packaging that holds the attraction.

So what is the name of my little box Victoria???

Hugs, Robin

Silver Member
    Congratulations on being honest with yourself. It's too rare an occurrence.
    Lea

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by robindee36 View Post
    So what is the name of my little box Victoria???

Hugs, Robin
    Ah........Homosexual

Banned Read only
    I genuinely don't know how to take your post. That is, how you intend it to be taken. I suspect that you're taking on the role of Devil's advocate.

Let's take it at face value - usually a good way to start, although perhaps a little naive. You say you're homosexual. Good for you. You say you're married with children. So how does your wife and children feel about your homosexuality? After all, your wife is of a gender that you, as a homosexual, are not attracted to.

Ah, no, for that reason, it's impossible to take your post at face value then.

Which means that your post is intended as an observation, or if we don't wish to beat around the bush, a dig, at others. Hence your comment "Who are you kidding?".

Yes, that seems much more the likely intent of your post.

Which means you're attempting to speak for others then. Well, good luck with that. That is, speaking about things that you really have no clue about.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni_xx View Post
    Which means you're attempting to speak for others then. Well, good luck with that. That is, speaking about things that you really have no clue about.
    It seems like I don't have a clue about a great many things, according to some. I guess "I" can say that "I'm" clueless. Just another of life's secrets

Jenni I don't take anything Victoria says seriously anymore. If she can find her marriage problems as humorous then, well we have the answer. It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. I'm sure her wife would just love this post, serious or not.

Banned Read only
    I didn't take her post seriously. I gave it the contempt it deserves.

I understand your point of view to be honest with yourself and with others as far as you can. However, to my feeble old mind there is a difference between homosexual and bi-sexual. Homosexual being attracted only to the same gender as oneself while bi-sexual would be open to sexual relations with both genders. The ideal of bi-sexual, which I sometimes think is maybe the ideal situation and state of acceptance, would be one who can love, be with and have sexual relations with both genders. I.e. gender does not matter but the whole package does, physical, mental and all that stuff.

So, to help me out, where do you get your definition that one can not be bisexual?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady
    Now, that that's off my chest, everyone can go back too sleep
    But it's the middle of the afternoon and I'm wide awake!

I am a homosexual? Sure, WHY NOT?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Jenni I don't take anything Victoria says seriously anymore.
    Thank You Marleena, for that vote of confidence. I guess saying I'm a crossdresser is also fun and games. Interesting response.

Quote Originally Posted by jenni_xx View Post
    I didn't take her post seriously. I gave it the contempt it deserves.
    Jenni, it's ok to voice your thoughts, I appreciate your honesty. But, I ask for your respect on my thoughts as I do yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    I am a homosexual? Sure, WHY NOT?
    YAY.............Another Honest person
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-24-2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks

Silver Member
    At least you have some clarity about it!

Me - I really like guys, I fantasize about them
    but am in love with a woman,
    I live full time and identify as a woman myself
    but I still have a ......
    and sometimes I am attracted to trans women
    and I really adore trans men

Homosexual? Gay? Lesbian? Bi? Queer?
    Pretty sure I am not exactly straight.

I don't know, don't care.

Can't anybody say they're straight anymore without hearing "you're just in denial"?

Does your wife know, and if she does would it affect her desire to get back with you? (assuming that she wants to resume your marriage?)

Congratulations on having achieved clarity. This will help as you determine your future path.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Account hacked???

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Account hacked???
    ..........you're so funny, Paula.

"And furthermore WHY AREN'T THERE ANY STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADES?! HUH? HUH?!"
    ... :P

Congrats, we're all queer down here.
    And when you're down here YOU'LL BE QUEER TOO!

hi victoria,

i totally agree with you! "we are what we are" and yes i'm a...a...a...ya know, that thing you mentioned...and proud of it!
    i'm kinda like the old ivory snow girl, 99 44/100's straight...but the 56/100th part of me is my favorite!
    paula

I love labels! Let's put them on everything!

Edited to remove possibly offensive comment.
    Last edited by Jodie_Lynn; 09-24-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

OK kids, this is really borderline. You know the rules. No flaming or disparaging other members. Also, posting things with the intent of starting arguments isn't allowed either. So keep it on the right side or it will be gone. Got it?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

If I worried about labels I would lose a lot of sleep.
    I just go with the flow and enjoy the moment.

Corinne,
    That has to be the question of the day.
    " WHY AREN'T THERE ANY STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADES?! HUH? HUH?!"
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 09-24-2013 at 10:57 PM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Certain politically aligned radio stations on a certain frequency band often have people literally call in and say that. People actually think the other 364 days of the year aren't enough.