Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am a Homosexual

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Wouldn't a t-girl and a guy make the t-girl straight? That's how it seems to me.

Does she still have a penis? I have a very strong attraction to men, a very strong female identity....
    but I still have that down bellow, and I don't think as long as I do I could be considered straight, or gay, or lesbian
    I don't even feel right to say I would be straight if I was only attracted to men.
    It all depends on how someone looks at it.

I tried to get away with being straight not long ago, it was so funny to
    I had a friend going to reno and I was going to go with her.
    We were going to stay at her sister and brother in laws place.
    A day or two before we were to leave my friend came to me and said there was a problem,
    that her brother in law was homophobic and did not think he would be comfortable with me at their house,
    I told my friend well thats not a problem, I like guys!

And her eyes just bulged, and she did not know what to say, just silence
    well if you were there it was pretty hilarious.

still did not get to go
    Last edited by arbon; 09-25-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Well, I am a genetic male who crossdresses and I'm only attracted to genetic females. Whether I'm in the minority, majority, or have a label doesn't really change anything. Hooray for everyone. I guess I'm really confused by this thread. I thought it was going to be a personal statement but seems to really be about labeling many others. And we complain about labels!

Sounds to me like it's basically semantics Mandy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

ooooweeee, I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole..... your's, mine, or anyone else's for that matter... K
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by arbon View Post
    Does she still have a penis? I have a very strong attraction to men, a very strong female identity....
    but I still have that down bellow, and I don't think as long as I do I could be considered straight, or gay, or lesbian
    I think gender relative terms are actually pretty useless and confusing in this case. But yeah, I don't see that surgery makes a difference - gender is in your head, anyway. Sure, it may make a difference to the law, but the law doesn't have to be bound by little things like reality.

I tried to get away with being straight not long ago, it was so funny to
    I had a friend going to reno and I was going to go with her.
    We were going to stay at her sister and brother in laws place.
    A day or two before we were to leave my friend came to me and said there was a problem,
    that her brother in law was homophobic and did not think he would be comfortable with me at their house,
    I told my friend well thats not a problem, I like guys!

I'm sorry you didn't get to go, but that really is quite funny!

Sometimes, i think it would be easier being homosexual, then hetero, as it seems today, it is far easier to find a gay friend or lover, than it is to be hetero and find the eternally elusive right woman, or even find a date witha gg.

Just another thread started by someone who needs to feel good about himself, and he does it by declaring that everyone else is just like him. Which is fine, whatever floats your boat. However, I will also say that I am nothing like the OP. Now I feel good about myself too.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Hi Everyone

There's no need to get all roweled up. I not directing this at heterosexual dressers or men that prefer GG's. I was there once. Now, The erotic thoughts that come to mind of being w/ a CD or TS are fascinating too me. Therefore, I am a homosexual, which means I also like men but, not exclusively. I also like women and if it's less stress on your brain to call me Bisexual, I'll accept that. It really doesn't matter too me. I was talking of myself and others that have an attraction for the beauty in men, especially if they present female. From what I've read, many are attracted to CD's knowing what we are yet the attraction is the same or it intensifies because of the erotic thoughts that I have and others may also. Instead of a onesy, I'm a twosy. YAY, another label.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Who are you kidding? Yourself?
    I can't really tell whether you are posting this tongue in cheek or not. Where i think you are making a critical mistake is assuming this applies to anyone, but yourself. If someone is that is fine, its their choice. But count me out.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Mystic, how long have you known or suspected, and have you been with a man yet to test it out? Or is starting this thread a creative way to let others know what you've been up to?
    If you only knew. Thanks Reine for the info. Let me put this way since I don't like to share my sexual experiences. Having erotic sex is fantastic but, it's not for everyone. There will be ones that will fantasize but never experience it. There's nothing wrong with that and it's understandable because of commitments and/or situations. Plus, there's nothing wrong w/ being straight either. Different preferences for different people.

Banned Read only

I am asexual

I wonder if I'd cause controversy if I started a thread titled that? Right now, the thought of having sex with, well, anyone of any gender is so repulsive to me that I can't even think about it without getting squeamish. I'm hoping I have a sex life again someday - I don't even care which way it goes. Right now though - just yuck, I have the wrong plumbing for any purpose I care to contemplate.

So, since I have no dog in this fight, I say I'm unsure on whether or not Victoria is actually a homosexual or not.

Hmmm...I think I will go to Squirt and watch a video!!!

I think Victoria is actually just herself. She brings out a valid point, though. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. "Nuff said!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

one of you said...
    "Homosexual? Gay? Lesbian? Bi? Queer?
    Pretty sure I am not exactly straight.

I don't know, don't care."

this is my feelings too...

What else could I say? Everyone is gay.
    -lyrics from the song All Apologies by Nirvana (Kurt Cobain)

Me, I'm cool with everyone on the LGBT spectrum. Peace & love to all. I love this planet!

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Thank You Marleena, for that vote of confidence. I guess saying I'm a crossdresser is also fun and games. Interesting response.
    I'm just calling it like I see it Victoria. One only has to look at the majority of your posts and see all the smilie faces and joking around. I never said anything about your CDing either. Besides we all know the majority of Cders are straight. If you're truly gay, congrats for admitting it. Nobody here should think any less of you. Based on your previous posts I can't take this new revelation serious though.

I wonder if I'd cause controversy if I started a thread titled that? Right now, the thought of having sex with, well, anyone of any gender is so repulsive to me that I can't even think about it without getting squeamish. I'm hoping I have a sex life again someday - I don't even care which way it goes. Right now though - just yuck, I have the wrong plumbing for any purpose I care to contemplate.

So, since I have no dog in this fight, I say I'm unsure on whether or not Victoria is actually a homosexual or not.
    I'm sort of the same, I'm not "repulsed" but I have way too many body image issues to even think about it.
    Well, that an the whole anhedonia thing. Also I'm awkward as ****

I still fantasize about guys all the time though, my body/mind is such a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Can't anybody say they're straight anymore without hearing "you're just in denial"?
    A voice of reason and sense .. Thank you Nicole
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

There are gay people who've had opposite sex relationships at times. (I'm not talking people who are bisexual either.)
    I have a niece and a nephew to prove that.

Once again semantics here. If you are two men who are having sexual relations, that is gay sex...sorry. There is no bisexual sex, it is either gay or straight. I will agree though that if you ONLY want men as a male (and that includes some men who ONLY want CDs), then you are gay. If you fantasize about gay sex, you can be straight. If you like both sexes in any proportion you are Bi. But I still say if you are a male CD who uses their equipment on a woman you ain't lesbian, you are a straight man pretending to be a girl who is having straight sex with a woman. Post OP TSs who have sex with women can be lesbian. Try and have sex with a woman when you are a CD and don't involve your "part" in any manner. Betcha can't
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only

Banned Read only
    Victoria could be pansexual...

@Lori - I could easily have sex with a woman (when I still did it) without using my penis. I never really liked using it, turns out.

What are pre-op TS girls who have sex with men? I just don't think gender relative terms make much sense once you aren't strictly talking about binary gender.

Have come to the conclusion that your brain is plummed the way it is and nothing that makes you feel good is your fault so just accept it as you are a long time dead. I fancy CD's / TV's that pass but am hetro really so what box does that go in?? Still haven't told my girlfriend but I just may do. What we do doesn't make us bad people but just different from what is considered to be MALE. Just your head messing with you that's all!!

GG
    Hi Mystic. I haven't read the thread and don't plan on it. I doubt I'll be here much longer anyway - I think I've finally cracked under the weight of all this TG competitiveness!!

Anyway, I don't care if you're homosexual or not, I love you for being you! And thanks for helping out a GG along the way.

Next stop for me, the land without CD. Don't worry, I haven't got rid if the old man yet, but I plan on thinking about this a lot less than I have. This forum can do your head in! I don't know what it's like on your side of things but on this side it's rough going. Fortunately, I have good friends and alcohol. Kidding (sort of

Glad you're doing okay.

M xx

Now I'm definitely homosexual but I prefer being called gay. I am also sure gay CD's are a minority as it took me ages to find my partner (who is also a CD male)! No matter how either of us are dressed, we love each other and have made love in all of the 4 ways we could be dressed together!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Once again semantics here. If you are two men who are having sexual relations, that is gay sex...sorry. There is no bisexual sex, it is either gay or straight. I will agree though that if you ONLY want men as a male (and that includes some men who ONLY want CDs), then you are gay. If you fantasize about gay sex, you can be straight. If you like both sexes in any proportion you are Bi. But I still say if you are a male CD who uses their equipment on a woman you ain't lesbian, you are a straight man pretending to be a girl who is having straight sex with a woman. Post OP TSs who have sex with women can be lesbian. Try and have sex with a woman when you are a CD and don't involve your "part" in any manner. Betcha can't
    I have. If you take certain hay fever needs you can be quite sure nothing is going on there. Faking orgasms turns out to be pretty easy.

Label sex as you want, that's always part fantasy while the lights are off. It's when you start having an emotional involvement that things get complicated. People dress up for dates and dates have an end point: you can leave before the sun comes up. Relationships are 24/7. And relationships come with friends and relatives who don't use the same labels.