Thread: I Feel Good

I Feel Good

I feel good, I knew that I would now. I'm all dressed, my nails are done in a nice hot pink and this enhances my viewing of all the threads and the posted responses. This is such a great site for all of "us" that appreciate the feminine side. I've had a glass of wine (ok 2 glasses) so maybe I'm feeling a little mellow, so hello to everyone, you make my day! I feel fortunate that there is a place, even if it's cyberspace, to connect with all of you.
    Love, Sabrina

Hello sabrina,
    It's great to feel good...at anytime. Best Wishes darlin.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am in San Antonio Texas a very hot place.
    Live it out sweetie have fun and stay safe!
    MMMM feeling girly

Sabrina
    I'm certainly glad to hear that you are" imbibing in the grape". It really is amazing how free and relaxing it is to read the feelings of others who experience the Pink Fog, a term I never heard until I came to this site. It certainly is appropriate though. Enjoy your vino and have a great evening.

Oh Sabrina, now that you're made up and feeling relaxed, need to get out the camera

Hugs, Robin

Robin, you look so sweet! I do have a lot of photos but I am reticent to post them.

I know just how (U) feel... Enjoy the feeling, being feminine at times can be better than sex.

Sabrina, that's what the wine is for. Reduce your reticence.

No, really, don't go outside your comfort zone even if the grapes are telling you otherwise. We will all just use our collective imagination

Hugs, Robin

It's good to feel good, I've been feeling really good lately too. I know wine certainly improves my outlook on life. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Sabrina,
    Nothing like looking at the world through rose colored glasses.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Sabrina, I know the feeling! (Even if I can't enjoy wine with my Amy-self...gout, you know.) Though I enjoy gabbing with my girlfriends here regularly no matter how I happen to be dressed at the time, it just feels "better" to do it as Amy.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Aspiring Member
    Yes, we are fortunate nowadays even though its cyberspace...which was not possible only a few years ago it seems. If you can ever meet someone in person it will be so much more fulfilling! There are so many out there wanting to meet others...