Thread: Dressed up, bought a new car.

Dressed up, bought a new car.

I put on my new 2.99 skirt I bought from Penny's, and the 9.99 top from Pennys.
    I had inquired about a car, via the internet at Kings Auto Mall Nissan, North of Cincinnati. I called the woman who responded to my internet inquiry, told her I was on my way and, Oh, By The Way, I Am Dressed As A Woman. She said, Whatever Floats your Boat.
    I show up, a Salesman, who already knows I am coming, greets me. We go for a test drive. Then talk business. He does not care. He says he is from Portland and anything goes there. It was fun. I was there a long time, dressed as a woman, around all men, except the woman I spoke with on the phone. I did get to meet her. Not sure how I would have passed if I had said nothing, but I was possibly going to purchase, so they would have figured it out by my voice, anyway. I did not look too bad, though.
    So, hey, if you want to , go for that test drive dressed up. Why not? Buy a car dressed up. I wanted to do it, so I did it. Wish I had pictures. I was treated as any guy or girl would have been treated. Oh, the salesman and I talked a lot of Sports while we were waiting foe credit checks and whatever.
    The Nissan dealer at Kings Auto Mall was very friendly to a guy dressed as a chick, like me. Go there and buy a car, or a truck. And be prepared to talk Sports.

Obviously an exciting time for you.
    Mind you they would have sold a car to you dressed as a tiger and not batted an eyelid.
    Glad it went well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    You did all that, and went to a female fair, and a St Paddies day out and you did not take one photo ? Hmmm almost everyone i know, including grand parents own a phone with a camera.

Fantasizing is nice i suppose

The Browns and Bengals play this coming weekend. The dealership is in Bengals territory. I am a Browns fan. I told the salesman that as crazy as I am, I might show up wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey when I come to pick the car up tomorrow. He laughed. You never know. They will sell a car to a guy dressed as a chick, but they might not sell one to a Cleveland Browns fan.

Platinum Member
    that's a first. Way to go...to you and the Nissan Dealer at Kings Auto Mall!

Awesome. You go girl.

Shelly

Most merchants don't really care who or what their customers are. All they care about is the sale. MONEY talks.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gone to live my life
    Great story Carley. It sounds like you had a great time and got a car to boot. Did you try flirting to get a better deal?

Hugs

Isha

You dressed up and bought a new car? Is that where this is headed? This is getting expensive.

Isha, this flirting thing could work, but first, do some research and find a car salesman with a "thing" for CDers. haha

Nicole is right. Maybe if you had found a salesman with a thing for CDers. you could have gotten the price down a bit.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Crossdresser
    That sure was a big case of pink fog you had to scratch!
    Did you need fog lights for the drive home, or did you take the new car to the mall and do a bunch of shopping

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Soooooo where are the pics of you AND the new car??

Putting all things aside, a car salesman wants to sell that car, even if you had a live rooster on your head, he would let you both go for a test drive. Nice experience though must have been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CarleyK View Post
    The Browns and Bengals play this coming weekend. The dealership is in Bengals territory. I am a Browns fan. I told the salesman that as crazy as I am, I might show up wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey when I come to pick the car up tomorrow. He laughed. You never know. They will sell a car to a guy dressed as a chick, but they might not sell one to a Cleveland Browns fan.
    Go Brownies....some day we may have a winning!