Quote Originally Posted by dominique
right or left (?)
Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg
Look or feel?
Since we’re (apparently) exploring opposites, polar or otherwise, I’m inspired to ask this simple question: Is your MtF crossdressing waxing (strengthening) or waning (diminishing)?

I encounter all types on this forum. Some people are becoming more and more like girls, or women, every day, while others are gradually withdrawing, back from whence they came. Still others have reached their level, or plateau, and they are staying right where they are, thank you. I may be one of those stationary girls who is satisfied, has accepted her “self,” and is admiring the view from on high, but I still watch the ones who continue to climb or descend, according to their own desires or circumstances…

I would just like to stay where I am, and not go backwards. I’m not “equipped” to climb higher, either, but I do explore horizontally. I must be ever vigilant to NOT let my crossdressing go on the wane, and this requires a little bit of maintenance, such as regular participation on this site. I’m not going to go any further, unless somebody wishes to take my hand and lead me along, but I might encourage that person to sit with me a while and just enjoy being crossdressed …

So, are you going UP or DOWN? Please wave to me as you go by, OK?