Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annoying things girls do

Lightbulb Annoying things girls do

Hi,

I would like to hear from everyone M or F about your experiences in life where you have witnessed a girl doing something you found annoying, irritating or just wrong. GGs you are welcome to post annoying things for women and men.

Also I'd like to know from your response or from other answers given in this thread, if you have adopted any of these traits when you are "en femme".

Did it grow on you by accident or on purpose?
    Has your perspective changed since you adopted it when experience others doing it since?

Hope it's not confusing!

Well, there's the old "I told you so" but what annoys us so much about that is they are usually right.Then there is "By the way..." Hoo boy, we know we are in deep poop with that one. Funny thing is en femme, I figure I have the "editorial license" to use them myself. Go figure!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My wife seems to like moving my stuff around. This is really annoying! I have not (and will not) adopt this behavior.
    Stephanie

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I think the most annoying thing girls do is complain about being a girl. Especially about their breasts. Ahhhh, they're so lucky.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Championship game, third and goal, 24 seconds and no time-outs left.

"We need to talk. Now."

My wife lets things go forever but expects me to do things now. One thing I come to do is always sit when using the powder room.
    Angie

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    I think the most annoying thing girls do is complain about being a girl. Especially about their breasts. Ahhhh, they're so lucky.
    If you've ever had sore breasts you would complain too, the smallest bump can hurt like hell. Oddly a cabbage leaf in your bra does wonders.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawne
    I would like to hear from everyone M or F about your experiences in life where you have witnessed a girl doing something you found annoying, irritating or just wrong.
    I don’t know whether I DARE enough to reply…

I was watching a TV show about sushi the other day. Male sushi chefs were diligently learning their art, serious as all get-out, at a special culinary school. Skip over to someone’s house in Southern California, where a woman was teaching a gaggle of women how to make sushi. At the former it was near-reverent silence, while the latter was a giggle-fest, akin to a Tupperware Party. It was a bit annoying and irritating, but not really wrong. I came to the conclusion that M and F are in different “spaces” altogether – I was thinking that as I stood up and shut the TV OFF

Based on this glimpse of female behavior, I won’t be learning to laugh inappropriately any time soon, even though I may stick out for NOT doing so…

My very typical answer is that annoying things are not gendered and we put up with annoying things based on two factors: the degree of annoyance and our capacity for patience.

Both men and women can be self-centered and place themselves first with little consideration to their partner, and both can be pessimistic about certain things, and both can be immature.

Also, when groups of people are together, if their collective behaviors are not bothersome to themselves but bothersome to an onlooker such as a member of the opposite sex, than he or she need not participate.
    Reine

When your wife or SO says "We need to talk", the outcome for the man is rarely positive...

Girls do so many annoying things I really wonder why I have this desire to emulate one.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think the most annoying thing girls do is use foul language.....I hate four letter words coming out of the mouth of a girl, {I know we can all slip sometimes}. I try never to use this language even in guy mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Girls do so many annoying things I really wonder why I have this desire to emulate one.
    You are braver than I am with that comment Bev.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    My very typical answer is that annoying things are not gendered and we put up with annoying things based on two factors: the degree of annoyance and our capacity for patience.

Both men and women can be self-centered and place themselves first with little consideration to their partner, and both can be pessimistic about certain things, and both can be immature.

Also, when groups of people are together, if their collective behaviors are not bothersome to themselves but bothersome to an onlooker such as a member of the opposite sex, than he or she need not participate.
    Sorry Reine, but I couldn't resist. Answers like this are what annoys me.

Sure, there are things that both sexes do that are annoying, but generations of stand up comedians will tell you that there are unique things that women do and unique things that men do, that annoy their partners. Let's have some fun and point our our pet peeves both ways.

What's mine, you ask? 1. Why do women always assume you know what they are mad about? I'm a guy and not a psychic.
    2. Why do they make disparaging remarks about my juvenile sense of humour when I giggle at something on the Three Stooges?

And to show I am not a misogynist, 3. why do guys always make jokes about women's boobs, er I mean breasts.
    4. Why do guys always make jokes about how much they hate their Mother-in Law?
    I have personally had two very nice ones. Mother-in Laws that is.

Veronica

"We need to talk" is one thing,
    but when the next line is "lets not do it here, lets go on the Maury show", then you are really in trouble.
    Stephanie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The ONE thing that always ticked me off is when my first ex would say "if you don't know then I'm not telling you".
    It would always come up when she would be pissed at me for God knows what and I asked what was the matter and why was she upset.
    Later I figured out it was a ploy to start an argument.
    My second ex tried it I said hold on I don't play that game if you are mad just tell me why.
    I knew my chances of winning the argument were slim to none.
    Sooo glad I'm not with either of them now.

Sorry Tawne, I don't get annoyed, irritated or angry. Just motoring through live being Happy, Happy, Happy.

It is a real bummer to have to endure these negatives. I just refuse to participate any longer.

Hugs, Robin

Both Leslie and Stephanie are right. It was my ex-wife that said "We need to talk".
    What happened with Maury? He used to have a fairly respectable show. Money, probably.

Platinum Member
    Nah, not gonna take the bait. Sorry.

I hate when GG's bitch about wearing pantyhose and No, I haven't adopted that annoyance lol My favorite is "you should wear some and see what I mean" which I have and still don't.

The thing that my SO says they annoys me the most is when she starts a conversation with "I have some bad news......" because she never starts one with any good news lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I hate it when I'm right about something, and a woman gets mad at me because I am right. And, when we agree on something and she gets mad at me because I agree with her.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

GG
    I never do anything annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    Male sushi chefs were diligently learning their art, serious as all get-out, at a special culinary school. Skip over to someone’s house in Southern California, where a woman was teaching a gaggle of women how to make sushi. At the former it was near-reverent silence, while the latter was a giggle-fest, akin to a Tupperware Party. It was a bit annoying and irritating, but not really wrong. I came to the conclusion that M and F are in different “spaces” altogether – I was thinking that as I stood up and shut the TV OFF
    One was an educational event the other one was a social event with an educational component. It's the difference between focusing and relating.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

I find it hard to generalize annoying things that GGs do. There are individuals, both male and female, that have done things which annoyed me. That is saying a lot when considering I'm fairly tolerant and slow to be irritated.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Irritating habits -- talking too much / not talking at all...................Debra