Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annoying things girls do

When you know something is wrong and you ask what, and the answer is 'nothing!' And then just silence! Incoming!

Apparently no one here has learned the Husband's Mantra, which is "Yes, dear." Learn it and you will solve nearly all of your domestic problems. Ignore this advice at your peril!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Platinum Member
    When they say , " I can't wait to get home and take this damn bra off".
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica27 View Post
    Let's have some fun and point our our pet peeves both ways.
    Some people can post cute, harmless pet peeves, but others can get annoyingly close to being insulting. And that's when it gets messy especially in a forum with such a diverse population. And it's bound to happen in any thread that focuses on the negative, even if it's "just a harmless joke".

I have my own pet peeves with people in general, both men and women. But I just don't feel comfortable typing them out here ... hence my answer, which was my truth.
    Reine

Where do I start?

Well, it's been awhile since being involved with a woman, but here's a few that come to mind:

Taking waaaay too long to get ready to go out;
    Then when she's finally ready she asks you: "you're not wearing that are you?";
    When out for dinner, she says she isn't hungry and orders a salad, but wants to share your food;
    Can't take a joke;
    ~ahem`...driving...;
    Expecting you to know why they're angry;
    Asking if her bum looks fat in these jeans;
    The rolodex of all your previous transgressions that they keep in some corner of their minds;

I guess that's enough.

That said, perhaps this thread should be in The Lounge Section?
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

what sent me packing was when my ex would put some article of clothing on and look totally hot in it, then ask me what i thought,
    and when i would tell her she looks awesome in it, her reply would be "no i don't, why are you lying to me"
    paula

why is it the man's responsibility to put the toilet seat down and not the woman's to put it up?

I call my wife an Archeologist. She can dig up situations that happened many moons ago. Always the bad things. Then throws them in my face. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Going through a checkout line at a store and waiting until the purchases have been rung up and totaled before even opening her purse, then fumbling through the purse for the exact change while everyone is waiting in the line behind her.

Going with a group to a restaurant and talking while everyone else is looking at the menu and not being ready to order when the server comes around.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I can't tell if the OP intended for this to a fun thread or serious. Some comments would be permissible if made in fun, but may be offensive to some if meant to be serious. Veronica, in the same post you said "this annoys me" and "let's have some fun".
    For the record, what I said in my post really happened but not meant to offend. When I intend to offend, I try not to be ambiguous.....(that was meant to be funny...)

This is kind of a weird thread - almost misogynist actually. I greatly think women in general are pretty wonderful creatures with habits and mannerisms that are beautiful and gentle, but sometimes fallible and human. Just like guys. On the whole? I like women much more than men. Small things my wife does? Just trade for the small things I'm sure I do.

Reason I think this is a weird thread is that it's on a crossdressing board! Are we too busy emulating women, but secretly harboring resentment of them? Think they need that sort of attitude? Even in jest?

I'd be lucky if I could even begin to emulate some of those "annoying" behaviors.

Darla

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    I can't tell if the OP intended for this to a fun thread or serious. Some comments would be permissible if made in fun, but may be offensive to some if meant to be serious. Veronica, in the same post you said "this annoys me" and "let's have some fun".
    For the record, what I said in my post really happened but not meant to offend. When I intend to offend, I try not to be ambiguous.....(that was meant to be funny...)
    I had no idea weather the thread was meant to be fun or serious, but I was detecting a rather mean tone developing. Reine's first post seemed to express a similar thought and was quite serious, so she refused to participate in naming any peeves either way. But, in a rather funny round about sort of way, she actually was expressing a pet peeve of hers. My "this annoys me" comment was meant in jest because of that and was a lead in to my attempt to keep things light-hearted and not develop into a verbal slugfest, by saying let's have some fun. I pointed out some standard peeves both ways, with an emphasis on the annoyance of the male habits in order to be somewhat self-deprecating.

The so-called battle between the sexes, has been the fodder for a great deal of humour down through the years, and when taken as intended, need not offend anyone. One of the secrets to happiness is to have a sense of humour, which involves the ability to laugh at ourselves and our foibles and weaknesses and not take ourself too seriously.

Veronica

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I heard my wife on the phone with a girlfriend, and I heard her giggle. She never giggles with my male side, and to that point she had never giggled with Tina.

We talked. Tina still can't quite giggle well, but at least Tina has progressed to the point that my wife started to giggle with Tina. Felt really good!

I agree with you, Veronica. I like to have some fun occasionally on the forum, but that's no assurrance others see my comments that way. That's why I sometimes think it necesary to add "haha" to my post, just to improve the odds.
    I like it when people poke fun at themselves. It seems to add legitimacy to poking fun at others.

When you post on the Internet, you have no idea what people are thinking or where they are coming from. You can't see the expressions on their faces or their body language. All too often, what you post as a joke is taken seriously by someone and is offensive to them. Even when it's not a joke, certain words have different meanings for different people, especially prople from different generations or parts of the world. A good example is the word "bum", which in my country means a man who has no money and lives on the street or in homeless shelters. In the UK, it apparently means the north end of a person heading south.

You have to choose your words wisely or suffer the consequences.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

One thing that get's on my nerves is women who stand in the middle of the isle at Tesco chatting and not shopping, or women with pushchairs who think they have right of way and don't seem to know how to move, so you end up walking on the road...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn