Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age differences

Platinum Member
    Hi Briana, I'm 30 two and a third times look at all the experience that you can draw on with al the Sr.CDers.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There is a TON of Gen X'rs here, but most of us are in our 40's.

I never thought of the kids born in the 80's as Gen X'rs. If you didn't see and absorb Pump Up the Volume or Clerks in your late teens or early twenties then you can't possibly be an angsty Gen X'r. :-)

We were kids in the '70s and teens in the '80s and there are quite a few of us on this board. Many of us hit the wall when we hit 40, and then finally transitioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I'm a Gen-X'er.
    The movie that defined my generation was The Breakfast Club. That was about the time I graduated high school.
    My High school library is identical to the one in the movie.

Silver Member
    I am in my 30s and I have the same frustration. I have no kids or wife (not by choice), and I am always looking for friends to do things with but they are all too busy with their families. Actually, by my late 20s most of the friends I had disappeared and no longer wanted to do anything, they got married had families etc. I'd love to have a friend I could go out with dressed now and then etc.

I'm 42 going on 14
    I still wanna play video games whenever I want

If it makes you feel any better, Briana, even though I'm one of those 50+ gals, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

30' s ahead of me, divorced and no kids so just going with the flow.

Ah....<sigh> if only places like this were around back when I was your age...

I recently celebrated the 24th anniversary of my 29th birthday.......wish this forum (or even the "net") was around back in those days!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria in heels View Post
    Ah....<sigh> if only places like this were around back when I was your age...
    Good for you though, I think I would have gone crazy if I hadn't discovered the internet community as a teen.