Thread: Went for a Pedi Today

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar

Went for a Pedi Today

Well, I just got back from getting a pedi and, for the second time in my life, I got polish on my toes. I went alone, I sat there and I did it.

And the best part was that when I picked out a color, nobody batted an eye. And I had a nice conversation with one of the ladies next to me also getting a pedi. She did not bat an eye when the attendant put my polish on.

In case you can't tell, it felt great.

OK...you may now go about your day. Thanks.

Marie,
    I am glad it had that effect on you.
    Obviously a great time was had by all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think more guys get pedis now, and I've even heard polish is becoming a bit more common -- but only in "manly" colors like dark blue or green. I think I'll try a pedi, but maybe without polish the first time.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Good for you, Marie-Elise! One of life's most relaxing hobbies for a woman (or a man). I've had similar experiences at my salon; nobody bats an eye and I picked OPI Apple Red the last time! First time in red for me and I love it....