Thread: I simply no longer have time to crossdress

I simply no longer have time to crossdress

It breaks my heart to admit it but I no longer have time to crossdress.

I started as a minicab driver just under 3 weeks ago which I love doing but it is long hours. I work Mon-Fri 7.30am to 6.00pm and Sat 1pm to 4.30am Sun morning. When I'm not working I'm either sleeping,catching up on things that I no longer can do during the day and having some time with my wife. Don't get me wrong as I've previously said she is cool with my dressing but what little time we have together now it's only fair that she spends it with me in male mode not that I have the energy required to fully keepup the feminine appearance.

We have just taken out a 10 year loan to pay off the debts that we racked up. I keep telling myserlf that this job is for the greater good and losing Maria time is just collateral damage along the way but the feelings do not go away.

I previously spent many hours a week dressed and now it has gone to the odd 15-30 minutes here and there.

I recently lost an ear stud one of a pair that I wear in boy mode. I can't even be bothered to wear the other one. I only really wore them to keep the holes open for girlie ear rings.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Well, you can become a famous crossdressing cab driver if you work in drag!

Crossdressing taxi driver?

If you are English, I hope you get the reference and joke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rRA8GYzU8E
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

My time to dress is very limited also. I have been trying to under dress a bit to try and make up for it. for the last 3 weeks I haven't had a day off and that doesn't look to be changing anytime soon.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    If your wife is cool with your cross dressing, maybe sleeping in a very sexy negligee with a pair of panties is viable. Then, your awake time may still be directed toward your wife in male mode.

I rarely have time to get all dolled up, but I find putting on a bra or a sexy little teddie when I go to bed dpoes wonders for my self asteem.
    I wear female clothing 24/7 but I don't always get to wear a teddie or a sexy push up bra, so when I get home, no mater what time it is. I slip into silky something. or a lacey bra. just anything to break the monotony of everyday life.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Sejd
    Sounds like you are under a lot of pressure Maria. I'm so sorry to hear that. I know what it means not to have time for your female self. Whenever I am done with my work of the day I normally put on a skirt. It relaxes me and my wife is cool with it as long as it is in the home. Maybe you need to talk to your wife about some similar arrangement :0) good luck
    Sejd

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sorry to hear this Maria I hope you can work something out.Good luck.

Hello maria
    I've got one thing to say to you DON'T DISAPPEAR just because you cannot dress as much?.

and Susan love the video.

Carolyn Todd.

Platinum Member
    Keeping body and soul together must come first. These inconveniences and realities arise. Maybe find a clever work around or two that will keep you in touch with the real you.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Maria I think I know how you feel. I am the same way right now. I think between being busy and money tight it all adds up to a lack of time and alot of stress. Give it a break, let things settle down and everything will fall into place. Keep smiling and I hope your stud earing shows up so you can wear the pair again
    Erica

We make choices in life and we must live with these choices. If you really want to dress (as a female), you will find time to do so. If other activities are more important, dressing will take a back seat. Do buy yourself another ear stud so your holes won't close up.

BTW: That doesn't sound lile a job, it sounds like a grind. That's a lot of hours to be working.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

That's a lot of hours in a very physical job. That you would rather spend time with your wife does you a great deal of credit as a person, but try not to ignore your own needs for long as this can lead to a lot of frustration and unexpressed resentment that can be released at the worst possible moment; I know you don't want that.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    My dressing time is also very limited, especially since I must keep it secret. I usually only get to dress when I travel for work, but even on a business trip this past week, my schedule (and ultimate fatigue after each long day) kept me from getting dolled up, even thought I brought all my gear. Not too terribly bummed about it, actually -- guess I was just too busy and tired to dwell on it. But I'll have another chance in a few weeks ...

Maria,
    I have watched you make progress from where you live and it has been successful from a small village point of view.
    Getting this work as a minicab driver wil occupy many hours but as you get used to the hours and the novelty of the new job wears off you will find time again to engage in your favorite past times.
    Don't purge or do anything silly, the opportunity will soon return.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you for all your kind messages. I have been in the job about 9 weeks now and still trying to find Maria time. As much as I want my wife to come home from work at a decent time so we get as much time as possible together part of me wants her to stay a bit late so I have an excuse and little time for Maria. My wife was off work last week and it was lovely coming home from work and her being there. When she said she was going up to London on Friday evening to meet work mates I had my whole Maria evening planned. Then her evening out got cancelled and so Maria's did as well. Part of me was glad to have another early evening with her but part of me was upset that my plans had gone out of the window.

On Monday I woke up about 4.30am 2 hours early and all I could think about was dressing. I slipped on a bra, knickers and tights and went back under the covers. When my wife got up I put on a short skirt, top and shoes and then went back to bed. During the work day I kept the bra, knickers and tights on under my clothes.

On the way home from picking my wife up from the station I did not tell her about my earlier escapades but that I missed Maria and needed a Maria evening. What a lovely evening it was I felt like a woman again. My wife even dozed off with her head on my skirted lap.

Yesterday my wife offered to buy me a couple of tops for my birthday but I said thanks but no thanks. I said normally I would have bitten her hand off but they would just decorate the wardrobe now most of the time.

Maria
    Last edited by Maria S; 11-13-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Hang in there things change -- After two years and changing schedules it looks like I will finally be getting a little femm time .......................Debra

lets not make any rash decisions now, life is like a box of chocolate, ya never know what your gunna get (forest gump) , time will come - so don't despair.
    Last edited by mykell; 11-13-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Maria
    we will all be here when you get back, weather it be a month, six month or longer we will still be here.
    the same as all those that have left or just gone in to the back ground like my self i may not post very often
    but i looking every few days to see how the girls are doing.
    see you soon maria.

Carolyn xx